Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   RACIST SMURFS      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  144  145  146  147  148  149    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 147)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2019 04:31 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very incredible rendition of Brainy Smurf, Papaya! You know, that's not easy at all paint digitally so you got a great result! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4753 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2019 04:47 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel, you should check out the program medibang! I think its on both ios and android, and its very much like using paint tool sai. Its free!
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2019 04:58 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh, i definitely recommend medibang! its what i use, and its just a lovely program

--------------------
all of my art is explicitly gay and of lgbt people, its all fashionable, its all delicious

Norther (He/They)
Smurf
Member # 6728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-27-2019 03:56 PM      Profile for Norther (He/They)   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

This was like a super quick drawing, so certain parts may look a bit wonky, but I love the idea of Garagamel being just sad and angry, and slowly but surely the Smurfs help him to feel happy and okay about being super old. This is FAAAAR from any canon whatsoever, but it's cool to think about possible headcanon AUs [Big Grin]

Posts: 25 | From: Interdimentional Limbo | Registered: May 2018
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-27-2019 04:38 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Norther, this is yet again, an amazing piece of work!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1134 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Norther (He/They)
Smurf
Member # 6728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-28-2019 05:12 AM      Profile for Norther (He/They)   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 25 | From: Interdimentional Limbo | Registered: May 2018
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-28-2019 11:51 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Norther this is so good.. it feels so Raw and you do a fantastic job at drawing him actually looking properly old, and honestly, thats one of my favourite headcanons too! Him slowly learning to let these positive and caring people in and learning something other than angry and bitter... its Good

--------------------
all of my art is explicitly gay and of lgbt people, its all fashionable, its all delicious

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2019 12:28 AM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

I wanted to draw something very sweet and tender, and whats sweeter than a first crush! Innocently holding hands truly is the most dangerous daydream...

--------------------

smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2019 07:25 AM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papaya im crying as usual your art is fantastic thank you <3
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2019 07:27 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol aww

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1134 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2019 12:49 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SO cute i cant get over how large you make the EARS!!! DAMB looks like i gotta draw some smurfs

--------------------
"Hey Smurfette....."-Hefty Smurf

papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-30-2019 11:32 AM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thank you all!! <3

@heterosexual smurfs
you should draw some smurf too!! big floppy ears are best fun to draw, i cannot recommend it ENOUGH

--------------------

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 12:47 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! Amazing art every one! Very glad to have hjoined. [Smile]

--------------------
Proud mom of a cool daughter!! Love the smurfs and the lost Village :)

Daf J
Smurfling
Member # 7152

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 03:17 PM      Profile for Daf J       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
I didn't posted here for a long time..

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 03:25 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a fancy looking smurfette!! What a look gurll!! Very cute! And what a sweet picture Pappaya [Smile] Very cute as well! Both So talented!

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 04:17 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Daf J that looks so good!! i love the outfit!

--------------------

Daf J
Smurfling
Member # 7152

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 04:53 PM      Profile for Daf J       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks a lot, Meme Smurf and straight Smurf!
(And that outfit is from Rachael Gardener in
'Satsuriku no tenshi') [Wink]

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 05:04 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Looks like a cute cartoon! When I googled it there was a bit of a blue image! And not the good kind of blue lol! Watch out on googling this one Minors! Very cool image though. Loving it! [Smile]

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 11:49 AM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

ahhhh smurves

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 12:07 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What the smurf happened to Smurfette?

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 02:12 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Why do you survive on negativity and rebuke creativity
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 02:45 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
She got being cute disease, as punishment for absolutely stealing my heart. Look at her lil nose!!! Her lil ears!! And I love all the detailing on her hat and the mushroom ;u;

The tiny smurfs are so cute too, I love the lil one roaring, you do such a lovely job making them look cute but still distinctly nonhuman, like the weird forest creatures they are!!

Also I just love this utter goblin of a brainy, that expression is so Good, christ

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 04:38 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Why can't I ask a question of any specific nature regarding somebody's work? If you want somebody who's always fawning praise over somebody's work and hardly has anything negative to say, even when it may be constructive, look elsewhere and stop getting on my case. Okay?

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurfberries
Smurf
Member # 6807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 04:45 PM      Profile for smurfberries       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Being rude because a character isnt drawn ‘attractive’ enough for you isnt constructive criticism, so lets start there.

mtlanayru
Smurfling
Member # 7162

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2019 05:19 PM      Profile for mtlanayru       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is so beautiful!! I love how you draw their expressions smurfette looks so squishy and adorable
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  144  145  146  147  148  149   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.