Smurf at Last!       Smurfs 2 Movie
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  129  130  131  132  133    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 132)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Ariel, The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-29-2016 05:53 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! Nice one, Vic!

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!
Read about me in "The Smurfs: Legend of the Lost Smurfette"
https://www.fanfiction.net/~thelostsmurfette

It's only a career out you're smurfing what smurfs you happy

Tracker Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4439

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2016 02:20 PM      Profile for Tracker Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Just some art I did recently for someone

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2016 06:12 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ohh, I like that one [Happy Smurf]

Please do another one Tractor Smurf [Wink]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 811 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Tracker Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4439

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2016 10:28 PM      Profile for Tracker Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

This one was a little more fun being r63 Brainy and Clumsy with designs by KissTheIconist on Deviantart

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2016 04:46 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

I made one of these out of clay....

Can you find it?

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2016 07:20 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice one Tracter Smurf!

And Ariel, is it either the Smurf upside down, the Smurfette in front, or the Smurfy with the red mask on?

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 811 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2016 01:45 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great work, Tractor Smurf! [Wink]

And Redneck, I don't think Ariel made the upside-down smurf. It looks like the hefty smurf movie figurine from 2013, and I have one myself.

I think the clay one has to be the one with the green hat. It looks like Ariel's smurf version of herself! The "mask" looks more like red glasses, the smurf has a green hat and it looks like it's also wearing a green dress; also, it has dark hair. This smurf looks much like your avatar, Ariel! Am I correct? And by the way, you're very talented to mold that out of clay!

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

The Holy Bible is NOT mythology!

Posts: 401 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2016 02:24 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah, I do believe you are correct lad!
Ariel, you are a fantastic sculpture!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2016 07:36 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Redneck!

By the way, I'm starting school back tomorrow, so I'll be able to get on more often.

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2016 04:30 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome! So were we right? Which one is it?

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2016 12:19 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're right, Century! That is my character!

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-10-2016 05:17 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2016 08:23 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

here's some pictures I drew of Papa and Brainy a long time ago.

sorry they're upside down, but the ipad I used was a little weird

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2016 06:05 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vic, I saw that shining image you did with Papa, and being a Steven King fan myself, I couldn't help but to do one of my favorites, Carrie, with my OC.

-

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

teensmurffreak
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2016 08:21 PM      Profile for teensmurffreak  teensmurffreak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

A new OC! Airioven. I think the name is German, I'm not sure, but he's actually alot smarter than his dad and just tries to please him mostly.

I love my mew tablet! The art comes out so smurfy!

--------------------
Life is short. Live it while you can, and live each day like your last.

teensmurffreak
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2016 08:24 PM      Profile for teensmurffreak  teensmurffreak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

I don't know why it's sideways...screenshot and turn it I guess to see. XD

Skylar has a baby brother and really doesn't like it...

--------------------

teensmurffreak
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2016 08:36 PM      Profile for teensmurffreak  teensmurffreak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Who here is an Undertale Fan?

-
 -

That one in the middle was originally paper:
 -
I decided to smurf my tablet for a spin and it actually came out pretty Smurfy if I do say so myself. [Big Grin]

And Skylar has a new minion;
 -
Foxy!

This proves my coloring skills have not evolved since I was about four. XD

--------------------

teensmurffreak
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2016 08:44 PM      Profile for teensmurffreak  teensmurffreak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've been gone so long and have drawn so much...

-
Sassette and Socie just hanging out... <3

-
My OC Craig and a new friend's character, Cheery.

-
Sorcerer introducing someone to his "Special attack"

-
Me and two friends, Si and Forest.

-
An early (SUPER EARLY) Christmas drawing of me and Snappy. ^^

You're all going to be hearing me refer to Nikki as "Me" For a long time now. XD Habit I guess.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted 08-29-2016 07:15 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yesterday, Gene Wilder passed away... And I remembered this lovely work by Divine Sheep:

Smurfy Wonka

Smurfy Wonka.

http://divinesheep.deviantart.com/art/Smurfy-Wonka-131283520

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3795 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2016 02:05 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great art work, Teensmurffreak! And yes, That's very sad about Gene Wilder dying. Roald Dahl was a great author.

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

The Holy Bible is NOT mythology!

Posts: 401 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2016 04:49 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is a painting that I did, about almost 2 years ago:

-

And this is one that I did in the hospital last year:

-

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2016 04:50 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Eh.....The bottom one looks better in real life than on a photograph....

--------------------

teensmurffreak
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2016 05:15 PM      Profile for teensmurffreak  teensmurffreak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've got some more art. [Big Grin]

-

New Characters are Airioven and Doroteja. Arrow is the adopted son of Brainy and lost his eye in an accident as a human. Dora, is, a ghost. She was a member ofa wolf clan and a great friend of Papa when he was about the age the Smurflings are now. He tried to turn her into a Smurf, but an accident in the lab occurred that turned her into a spirit who inhabits a gold rock with a mark on it. Irony that she and Airioven become so close. ^^

-

It's Hanna! I got the idea of how Marina would probably find her when she was working on remodeling Marley's tail, and I thought she maybe would have fallen asleep just...doodling him.

By the way, back to Arrow...here's the most recent things I've smurfed with my tablet! Profile sheets! Sadly, it broke right after I finished Owen.

-

-
Oh lookie it's a Baby! X3

-

These two are pixies. And Sisters.

-

-

And then there's Owen. That's about all I can say about him. XD

-

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2016 05:26 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your characters are very smurfy!

--------------------

teensmurffreak
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2016 05:37 PM      Profile for teensmurffreak  teensmurffreak's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you! [Big Grin]

I'm trying to think up a girl for Brainy, but it;s super hard. XD He's got so many standards.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  129  130  131  132  133   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.