Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 13)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 09:14 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kojinka_Sketchette:
quote:
Originally posted by Shane J:
Kojinka, I see that emotioncon everywhere. What is with this trend with this thing?

Like most memes, it just happened. A lot of people at Something Awful thought it was awesome and spammed it. It eventually found its way to many other places on the Internet. I don't think anyone actually knows what is with these trends.

I thought the expression fit Jokey really well, so I went into photoshop and pasted it on an image of Jokey.

You're right, it really does fit Jokey, though. Perfectly.
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 10:13 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think the smurfette slave looks better with black hair [Wink] Good job!

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2008 07:13 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Excellent work everyone [Smile] your pics are just great. Squeaky Smurf your Orion slave girl Smurfette is just fantastic. Now take a look at this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-cODzzvtaU

Maybe this video clip will better express my fellings when i looked at your Smurfette, than the words can do [Big Grin] One more thing, try to imagine now Smurfette as that dancing woman.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 09-21-2008 09:26 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Raven Child:
That Smurfette looks really awesome Squeaky. I love the pose. [Wink] I wonder how the other smurfettes would look as an orion slave, lol... [Big Grin]

Thanks, Raven, and I'm quite sure all your Smurfettes would be lovely as Orion slave girls! For example, how about Ballette as the main dancer, while Melody would play (Harp? Flute? The instrument you choose...) and sing! Yet Gingerette would serve delicious meals to the guests. If you like, you can watch these two YouTube links for reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl647Lq8Bzg&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLQM8NKrHuw&feature=related [Smurfette]

Thank you very much, Vega, and that's a very great video! I did as you suggested and I agree with you, it's got much to do with the slave girl dance, such a magic sensation! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4884 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2008 10:01 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Those are cool references videos, Squeaky. If I ever get some time to draw more smurf/ettes pics I'll give that a try. (Right now I'm working on some pics for my portfolio. You can see them on my DA page: http://theravenchildca.deviantart.com/ ) When I get a moment I'm going to draw Amtrak's request in drawing Grumpette [Wink]

Feel free to draw my smurfettes if you like though, I don't mind [Wink]

Stay Creative.

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2008 10:22 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
A smurf drawn in the outline style used for the La Linea cartoon shorts.
I'm not sure if any of you remember this cartoon, but you can find it on YouTube. It's kind of like Duck Amuck in how the character interacts with the animator.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2008 12:00 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That looks great Sketchette [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2008 12:39 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a charming work, Kojinka. About the Daffy Duck cartoon, do you remember who was the "animator" behind all those pranks? That's right... It's HIM! However, by his turn, he's also paid back by other character... Maybe this cartoon is on YouTube too! [Clown Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 07:16 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The S.S. Smurfprise crew - appreciating Orion slave Smurfette's performance...
 - astro:

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 08:08 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AWESOME, SQUEAKY SMURF!
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 08:46 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol, that's hilarious, Squeaky XD (bet Grouchy might be interested if Tattlerette was an Orion Slave, [Razz] )

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2008 01:07 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, S. H. Brainy!

Thanks also, Raven, maybe Tattlerette can make Grouchy change his mind - or even Grumpette herself!
Since you suggested I can draw one of your Smurfettes, here's specially for you:
 -
"Brainette
I've just met a Smurfette named Brainette
And suddenly that name will never be the same to me..." [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2008 02:57 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky, that is so cute. Good job on this. They make such a cute couple.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2008 03:47 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have no idea what Papa Smurf in the previous picture is smiling about, and I'm not sure I want to take any guesses.

Brainy meeting Brainette is not bad, considering how she's being handled by a different artist.

Okay, another challenge: let's see a female counterpart of Empath.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2008 05:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Raven Child:

Feel free to draw my smurfettes if you like though, I don't mind [Wink]

Stay Creative.

Oh, sorry, Raven, for the confusion, in my last post I affirmed that you suggested I can draw ONE of your Smurfettes... [Roll Eyes]

And thank you, Shane! With Brainette by his side, perhaps Brainy shall stop being a pain in the neck to the other Smurfs at least for a while, don't you think so? [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2008 05:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, come on, Vic (LAUGH)! He's just showing comprehension towards his subordinates' eagerness... [Big Grin] As for the challenge, OK, let's smurf once more! [Wink]

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 06:38 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just another random picture:
 -

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 07:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Who's the cute (and fluffy) penguin? [Cool]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2008 11:19 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, Squeaky Smurf that pic with Brainy and Brainette looks great! [Big Grin] They indeed appear very happy together [Wink]

I totally saved it (and possibly post it on my site with my other friends drawings based on fanfics I wrote and smurfette characters [Wink]

If you feel like drawing any of the other smurfettes you defiantly are more the welcome to do so [Big Grin]

S.H. Brainy - again your pic is very cute. Love the little blue penguin. Is it from a video game?

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2008 05:24 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OH, OH! [Eek!] SOMETHING INSPIRED ME TO MAKE ANOTHER SMURF PICTURE! [Wink]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-25-2008 06:54 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Raven, I'm glad that you liked it. [Big Grin]
And S. H. Brainy, go ahead! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2008 10:49 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Empath Smurfette. [Smurfette]

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2008 10:52 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow. My version was going to look a lot like yours, Squeaky, except with less revealing clothing.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2008 10:55 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Interesting, and there's also a belly button. (Makes me wonder if Smurfs do have belly buttons...)

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2008 11:38 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
About Smurfs, I don't know, Vic. Even when they're in bathing suits one can't see their belly buttons, maybe they haven't at all. But I saw a figurine pic of Smurfette in this site (Beach Holiday Smurfette, #40262), in which she wears a bikini and her little belly button is quite visible. She also appears in a Ravensburger Smurf Puzzle (page 1) in bikini and practically in the same position of the figurine. Anyway... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.