Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  ...  147  148  149    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 123)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 02-22-2016 04:19 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They're the same smurfs, in a different style of art! Very unique! [Wink]

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 428 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2016 10:42 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aloha, everysmurf! Here is some new fan art I smurfed recently at Comic Jam Hawaii, a twice-monthly artists' gathering that meets at Pearlridge Center in Aiea, Hawaii near Pearl Harbor.

-

Smurfy Sister Tea - and Coffee - Vexy is all dressed up for a tea date with her sister Smurfette. But she's not drinking tea; rather, she's kicking back with her high heels on the table and enjoying a ridiculously large mug of ridiculously strong black coffee. Even in that frilly dress and those lacy gloves, Vexy is still a tough, blunt, unrefined and fun-loving tomboy. Which is just how Smurfette likes her. Smurfette's pet mouse Little Squeaky (aka Squeaky II) is staring at the contradictory guest before her eyes. Doesn't she know it's not polite to stare?

And some other fan art I did during what little free time I have as a graduate student at Hawaii Pacific University, where I am pursuing a master's degree in communication:

-

Fluttershy Smurfette - as part of a crossover series with Hasbro's My Little Pony: Equestria Girls theatrical films, I am dressing up the female Smurfs as the so-called "Mane Six" characters. Here we have Smurfette dressed as Fluttershy, cuddling Little Squeaky. DeviantArt member EpicSmurfGirl wrote that Smurfette looks more innocent this way. Not so for this other blue kid...

-

Fluttershy Vexy - Vexy wanted to try on the Fluttershy clothes, so here she is with a threatening grin and Little Squeaky putting you on notice. "Like my friend Fluttershy, I love taking care of animals because it's the smurfy thing to do. And if I EVER see you mistreating the critters... so help me... it's NOT going to be pretty. UN-like this ridiculous dress. Right, Squeaks?"

This last cartoon is probably the wildest Vexy cartoon I've ever done because she looks so ridiculous, but so funny. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 336 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2016 04:54 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These are really well done, Rich [Big Grin] .

Vexy looks like she's evil, but masquerading as a equestria girl [Big Grin] , and Squeaky doesn't even notice.

and Smurfette should probably tell Squeaky that Vexy means no ill will by her manners [Wink]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 01:37 PM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My little sister insisted on me attempting to smurf her style with mine, and I finally gave in. That's why the eyes look weird. *rubs the back of neck and grins sheepishly* If it's possible to fall in love with a tool, I'm in love with the shading tool. Rachel was the first one to smurf using it, but she didn't really like it that much.

-

--------------------
Life is short. Live it while you can, and live each day like your last.

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 02:03 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You and your sister are smurfy artists! Is that smurf Painter Smurf?

--------------------

Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 03:13 PM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] Thank you, Century! I will tell her!

No, actually *laughs* It's Slouchy.

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 04:08 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It is a verry nice picture [Big Grin]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 04:14 PM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you! And it's not finished yet, Redneck! And I plan on updating the first one from this month.

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 04:40 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ok cool!

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2016 11:37 AM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Update!

-
Definitely in love with my new tool! XD
From left to right: Mercy and Nat, Sassette and Slouchy, Nikki and Snappy, and Faith and Sorcerer!

Honestly, the original suits me better, but combining mine and Rachel's styles is kinda fun!!

--------------------

Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2016 11:41 AM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And of course, if anyone's met my friend, she's a new user, her OC appears to be a water lover like Hanna, so I did this one for her:
 -
That's Nikki, of course, and Hanna, whom my sister is now in charge of because I convinced her to like Smurfs, and our friend Aubrey "SiTheCrazy's" OC, Si(of course! XDD ). She does have feet, don't worry, they're in the prosthetic tail Hanna is testing for her boyfriend. [Wink]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2016 03:38 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2016 07:05 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Haha! Typical Brainey!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-31-2016 04:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Century Smurf:
They're the same smurfs, in a different style of art! Very unique! [Wink]

That's right, Century! You know, that's just what makes our Smurf Art Showcase so smurfy! [Wink]

Nice to see your pics again, Richrod! One can see Vexy keeps her good ol' tomboy personality even dressed as a lady... [Big Grin]
Teensmurffreak, very great art featuring the Smurflings and your Smurf OCs (original characters)! Congrats to you and your sister Rachel! [Sassette Smurfling]

And here you are, Masked! This scene makes me wonder if Jokey has something to do with that... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4709 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2016 04:43 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Frown] [Wink] [Cool] [Razz] [Wink] [Graduate Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Swoof] [Sleeping Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4709 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Manuel Lobato Pozo
Smurfling
Member # 5898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2016 06:07 AM      Profile for Manuel Lobato Pozo   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs meets Tom and Jerry.
http://img15.deviantart.net/a51f/i/2016/094/9/0/the_smurfs_meets_tom_and_jerry_by_heinousflame-d9xnrdk.jpg

--------------------
[URL]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/Heckle_and_jeckle_promo_picture.png [URL].

Manuel Lobato Pozo
Smurfling
Member # 5898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2016 06:08 AM      Profile for Manuel Lobato Pozo   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs meets Tom and Jerry.
[URL]http://img15.deviantart.net/a51f/i/2016/094/9/0/the_smurfs_meets_tom_and_jerry_by_heinousflame-d9xnrdk.jpg[URL].

--------------------
[URL]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/Heckle_and_jeckle_promo_picture.png [URL].

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2016 10:21 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
haha! Nice.... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2016 03:58 PM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm trying to upload some art from my new tablet,but I don't know how to copy things without a mouse and real keyborard DX

Thank you, Squeaky! And masked, smurfy as always! And very funny picture Manuel!

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 05:54 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

...Eh, sorry that it's sideways...My computer wouldn't turn it the right way up.

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 09:57 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

This one is colored, but a wee bit warped... [Wink]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 10:41 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I see... They're coloring pages! They look just like Peyo's work!

[Wink]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 12:29 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh no, I drew them...

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 02:26 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, I thought they were home-made coloring pages.

Who is the smurfette in the pictures? [Confused]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2016 02:27 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i donno, i didn't make up the picture, I just saw it on Google, so I decided to draw it

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  120  121  122  123  124  125  126  ...  147  148  149   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.