Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  150  151  152    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 12)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 02:40 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I once did a parody image of Ultra Games' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game label for the NES, with the Smurfs in place of the Turtles, though having Brainy standing in doing nothing but lecturing to his fellow Smurfs all clad in black bodysuits and masks, all gritting their teeth and ready to kick Smurf tail with their weapons.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 09:00 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is really cute Space Harrier Brainy. That smurf looks ready for a fight for sure [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 09:03 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Amtrak Smurf:
Hey, I got one! Raven Child, instead of Tattlerette, Grouchy's soulmate should be, I don't know which name fits better; I think neither, "Grouchette", or "Grumpette". Oh well, you decide. So, can you draw this for me? Please n thank you.

I like the name Grumpette. I'll design her and post her up soon. [Wink]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 12:24 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, R. C. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 10:08 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Gargy's female counterpart finds a mine full of gold! I figured she'd look like a cross between an aged humanized evil Smurfette and Gargamel's mom when she was younger. Minor differences are the patches in the robes, the collar connects to a cape, smaller nose, and more hair. I haven't really given her a name yet.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 11:14 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's awesome, Kojinka. She looks like she could be Gargamel's long lost sister. But I'm thinking more of a prospective wife.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 11:26 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Kojinka, very nice work! She's got a better appearance than Gargamel himself, but her main advantage is that she won't need to catch Smurfs to make some gold! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4849 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 12:52 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, Sketchette...she looks almost similar to my Gloria character except Gloria will have a grayer dress. Also Gloria's nose will be a slightly different shape [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 01:52 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Kojinka Sketchette, your female Gargie is great!!! Gargamel should be so lucky to have a "prospective wife" as nice looking as her!

I look forward to seeing all of the different female Gargamels to come!
[Gargamel]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 09:13 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
One day in photoshop.

The face is from this emoticon
 -

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 09:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
"There never was a witch like GARGILDA!" [Eek!]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 11:10 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Kojinka Sketchette and Squeaky Smurf your female Gargamelles are great!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 11:23 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Kojinka, I see that emotioncon everywhere. What is with this trend with this thing?

Squeaky, that is a really cool rendering of the female Gargamel. She looks rather.....um....slutty? lol. Well, I certainly would NOT want to be a Smurf around her that is for sure. She looks just as mean as Gargamel. [Smile]

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 03:01 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sketchette: your smilie face smurf is so cute [Big Grin]

Squeaky: Nice work on your female version of Garamel [Wink]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 06:59 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It looks more like Gargamel got hit by a gender-bending spell.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 07:20 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
She has quite the body, Squeaky!
Moping guy spots her legs, and he perks up.
As he slowly moves his eyes up, he gets really excited. Once he sees her piercing glare on her face, AAAGGGHHH!!!

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 07:39 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Smurfy1For2!

quote:
Originally posted by Shane J:
Kojinka, I see that emotioncon everywhere. What is with this trend with this thing?

Squeaky, that is a really cool rendering of the female Gargamel. She looks rather.....um....slutty? lol. Well, I certainly would NOT want to be a Smurf around her that is for sure. She looks just as mean as Gargamel. [Smile]

You guessed it, Shane! I imagined Gargilda as ugly and terrible as Gargamel himself, but with a provocative look. [Wink]

Gender-bending spell? Wow, Vic, that's possible too! And thanks Raven and Kojinka, my intention was really that! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 09:50 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shane J:

Like most memes, it just happened. A lot of people at Something Awful thought it was awesome and spammed it. It eventually found its way to many other places on the Internet. I don't think anyone actually knows what is with these trends.

I thought the expression fit Jokey really well, so I went into photoshop and pasted it on an image of Jokey.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 11:55 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Squeaky, you've given me the perfect body shape for Princess Chamelianne:
 -

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 12:04 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like that, Vic.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 12:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're welcome, Vic George! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 07:51 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Specially for trekkies: Smurfette as Orion Slave Girl.
 -
(Just don't ask me how she got green - Papa Smurf must know it.) [Big Grin]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 08:02 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Call 911, my heart is on fire!"

WARNING: DO NOT TEASE THE ANIMALS!!!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 08:04 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This version is for the ones that want to see her more similar to the original.
 - [Smurfette]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 08:14 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That Smurfette looks really awesome Squeaky. I love the pose. [Wink] I wonder how the other smurfettes would look as an orion slave, lol... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  150  151  152   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.