Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  ...  146  147  148    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 113)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2014 09:08 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello again... with the World Cup going on in Brazil, I came up with a few soccer/football themed cartoons with our little blue friends.

-
World Cup Soccer Smurfs - a colored pencil sketch (blue, of course) of the Smurfs celebrating the sport of soccer. I am outlining and coloring each Smurf in Adobe Flash.

-
Smurfette gets her Katy Perry on as the team goltender, wearing a shirt with the title of her film voice's signature song, as well as smurfing you her famous film catchphrase. Don't let Smurfette's bombshell looks and most ladylike politeness make you think she's a pushover! [Smurfette]

-
Brainy is arrogant, smug, self-righteous, whining, condescending, and a hopeless know-it-all who gets no respect. Perfect for the job as the referee! [Big Grin]

-
Vexy loves soccer because it can be so violent. An aggressive sport for a very aggressive Smurf. The fiery tomboy is proudly wearing the uniform and colors of France's national soccer team because she was created in Paris and is very proud of that. Vexy brags about her mean streak, but she's a good sport that follows the roles of the game... and will beat up anysmurf that dares to cheat or play dirty. [Wink]

I will add more soccer Smurfs as I outline and draw the rest of the gang.

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 336 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2014 06:59 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2014 07:00 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2014 07:15 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Masked Smurf - smurfy drawings! Poor Peewee looks like he's feeling a little blue.

Richrod Smurf - loving the soccer Smurfs! Can't wait to see more!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 06-28-2014 11:15 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'd like to say that everysmurf's art here is increasingly cool and amazing. Congrats to all! [Big Grin]
My, I haven't come to this topic for a long time. I've got some ideas and I intend to post them as soon as I can.
 -

That's what I call using one's head. [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4679 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2014 05:48 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I LOVE IT ALL!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

AzraelTheCat
Smurfling
Member # 5287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-29-2014 01:00 PM      Profile for AzraelTheCat       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meow [Azrael] [Azrael] [Azrael]

--------------------
June Thompson

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2014 05:06 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2014 07:44 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh yes, Jokey Smurf, talking is easy... (SIGH) [Roll Eyes]
OK, here's a drawing clearly inspired by the match of today - by the way, I enjoyed your soccer Smurf pics, Richrod:

-

Mafalda and Smurf realized to do something easier (and less stressful) for obvious reasons... [Wink]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-11-2014 09:29 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

This was my first attempt to draw a Smurf on the computer

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-11-2014 11:51 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's not easy at all drawing with a mouse, but you got such a great result, Masked. Smurfy job! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2014 08:45 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little blue friends too!"
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2014 11:33 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Wicked Witch of Western Belgium! [Gargamel] [Azrael]
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2014 04:11 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2014 04:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: "Welcome to the club, Harmony..." [Cool]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2014 02:42 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2014 04:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy would have much more to gain if he made the study more pleasurable to Sassette instead of simply lecturing her. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2014 07:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

[Smile] [Smurfette] [Happy Smurf] [Wink] [Cool] [Frown] [Big Grin] [Vanity Smurf] [Roll Eyes] [yum!] [Wild Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Astro Smurf] [Swoof]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 07-21-2014 03:05 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
An updated version of Smart Brainy:

- [Wink]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2014 04:17 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ha ha ha you had a good idea Brainy! [Wink]

---------
Every day is one Surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2014 04:18 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-23-2014 03:05 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokey Smurf can't deceive anysmurf with that angel look... [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2014 08:19 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Rich, i love the one with Smurfette as a goaltender! too cute!

masked smurf, were the smurfs trying to turn Peewit smurfy blue? :-D that and the one of Brainy lecturing Vexy seem to be some of your finest work yet! beautifully done!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2014 07:26 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aloha, fellow Smurfs and smurfers! I've been off work for almost two weeks with a stubborn infection on my hip, which gave me a lot of time to smurf up some new cartoons...

-
Cousin Jett, the Grey Smurfette - In my Smurf fan art and stories, the evil Grey Smurfs from "The Smurf Menace" are re-imagined as cousins of the original Smurfs, but with historically short tempers and who finally made peace with their relatives in Smurf Village. As such, Grey Smurfette is recast as a sweet lady with a Southern accent, gracious hospitality, and a below-the-surface sarcastic streak you don't want to unleash if you smurf her the wrong way. After initial skirmishes (okay, catfights) about which dresses were prettier (gray or white), Jett and Smurfette become friends.

-

Flirty Sisters - Smurfette and her sister Vexy have some friendly competition in the attraction department. Judging by the roses she's receiving, Vexy is clearly winning! But Smurfette isn't jealous; rather, she's happy for her sister finding a true (grouchy) love the moment she moved into the village.

More artwork will be uploaded soon.

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 336 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2014 01:20 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy artwork everysmurf!!!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  ...  146  147  148   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.