Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 110)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2014 02:56 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2014 03:49 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vexy capturing Smurfette:

-

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2014 07:45 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I loved your drawing is awesome, Cool Smurf [Wink]

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2014 04:54 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, masked smurf! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2014 04:57 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is cool Drawing, Cool Smurf [Smile]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2014 05:09 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Linkin Smurf!

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 08:26 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 08:32 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Masked Smurf - Great drawings! Looks like Smurfette is enjoying Poet Smurf's reading. And you did a nice job capturing Clumsy in the movie style!!!

Cool Smurf - Vexy & Smurfette are absolutely fab!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 09:10 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much Sassette, I'm glad you liked! [Wink] [Big Grin]

My DeviantArt http://maskedsmurf.deviantart.com/
-------
Every day is one surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

-------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 09:13 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sassette!

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 02:07 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

babysmurfrocks
Smurf
Member # 5112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 10:37 PM      Profile for babysmurfrocks  babysmurfrocks's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have a few pictures that i've drawn since the last time i was last on here:

- I drew this out of boredom while I was in science and then English class.

- Adult Slouchy, in my universe, riding his skateboard

- This is for the fanfic i wrote, it's on Fanfiction.net and Deviantart, that tells how Whistlette (Whistle) met the digimon for the first time.

- Here is a picture of baby Cheerful (10 years old) and Shy (20 years old), and even though Shy's than older Cheerful is bigger than he is.

--------------------
Grouchy & Baby Smurf are my favorite Smurfs

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2014 11:14 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aloha, fellow Smurfs and smurfers! I have been working on another smurfload of new drawings the past few days, including a few Easter-themed ones.

-

The Easter Smurfettes - For the tough rebellious tomboy Vexy, nothing is more humiliating than to wear an outrageously girly Easter dress, bonnet and lace gloves. Worse yet, instead of wearing an Easter dress of her own as promised, the usually girly Smurfette turns the tables on her sister and shows up in an Easter Bunny outfit. She just loves to playfully set up and irritate Vexy the same way Vex vexes her. [Smurfette]

-

And here is an alternate version of the same cartoon, with Vexy's real hairstyle from the film "The Smurfs 2" and a change of color in her Easter outfit to go with her black hair and blue stripes. I still love to deviate with the brown hair, which I'm keeping. [Wink]

-

Happy Easter, Baby Smurf! - As much as she wants to kill Smurfette (not really, she's just being surly as usual) for being set up in that pretty-princess Easter dress, when Vexy joins her sis in making little Baby Smurf smile and giggle for Easter, it makes it all worthwhile. She loves making Baby happy, and loves being his adopted smurfy aunty.

-

"Sis" - All vexing, kidding and irritating aside, Vexy and Smurfette really love each other. They love being sisters and best friends... the smurfiest of both worlds. They may be (bi)polar opposites [Big Grin] , but they actually complement each other and together are an inseparable smurfy sorority who have captured the hearts of Smurf fans everywhere.

And finally...

-

Vexy Meets Clockwork Smurfette - The newest girl in the Smurf family meets the adorable robot Smurf who is Clockwork Smurf's main squeeze. Miss Clockwork is overjoyed and excited to see another female Smurf in the village... a little too excited perhaps. Vex is as strong as Hefty, but Clockwork Smurfette is even stronger, giving smurfy hugs like a vise and not realizing how deadly her hugs can be. Poor Vexy! [Smile]

A few more cartoons will be posted soon. I've been cranking out a lot lately because a few days ago I tripped and injured my knees on a hard tile floor at a local restaurant, and I took yesterday off from work to let my bruised right knee recover. I spent the whole day smurfing, and this is the happy result. [Smile]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2014 02:39 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2014 07:53 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
masked smurf - I don't know what Greedy Smurf is making but I want some! Great drawings!

babysmurfrocks - very cute smurflings and babies!

Richrod Smurf - I love seeing Vexy looking all "girlie" in her Easter best! And Clockwork Smurfette is fantastic! PS Hope your knee feels better - take it easy!

--------------------

babysmurfrocks
Smurf
Member # 5112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2014 07:56 PM      Profile for babysmurfrocks  babysmurfrocks's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:

babysmurfrocks - very cute smurflings and babies!

Thanks Sassette

--------------------
Grouchy & Baby Smurf are my favorite Smurfs

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2014 09:56 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2014 10:27 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good artwork, everysmurf! [Big Grin]

Here's my latest creation. The first is my Preacher Smurf preaching, the 2nd I added a background, the 3rd is an 8x10 color version in more formal dress (dress pants, tie) and the last more casual (blue jeans, no tie):

-  -
 -
 -

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2014 10:26 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice Work,SmurfFan82874, you never cease to amaze me! [Wink]

---------
Every day is one surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Cool] [Gargamel] [Azrael] [Techno Smurf]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-21-2014 09:04 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SmurfFan - Smurfy drawings! Great details - I love the stained glass window.

Masked Smurf - Smurf is looking a little guilty! Cute!!

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-21-2014 11:07 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks maskec smurf! [Big Grin]

Thanks for the compliments, Sassette! [Big Grin] I used a painting I found online as a source for the stained glass window. I drew the full window in a layer behind Preacher. The top is completed to but it had to be cut to fit the 8x10 size.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-22-2014 09:24 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2014 06:59 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2014 05:33 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute... Sweepy & Greedy look smurftastic!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-13-2014 10:04 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.