Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 108)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2014 09:53 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:

Can't wait to see Smurfette in a kimono, Richrod!

[Happy Smurf]

Sassette, the wait is over! [Smurfette]

-

Smurfy sisters in cute kimonos! As part of that new Smurf cartoon depicting a Japanese tea ceremony, I am designing kimonos for Smurfette and her guests appropriate for their personalities.

Smurfette's kimono is pink, her favorite color, and decorated with daffodils, orchids and lilies of the valley. Daffodils represent rebirth and new life, like the new life Smurfette began after she left Gargamel and turned into a true Smurf. Orchids represent beauty and refinement, and the lily of the valley symbolizes sweetness and humility.

Vexy's kimono is dark blue, the same color of her skirt as a Naughtie and representing her new blue life as a true Smurf. The kimono is decorated with lightning bolts and manga-style speed lines, symbolizing her lightning-fast thinking, agility and--oh my--her short temper. Her sash is yellow to represent the lightning. Vex actually likes this kimono because it's SO HER!!! Otherwise, she wouldn't be caught dead in a kimono at all because she thinks they're all too girly. But she wears it anyway because she likes to see Smurfette happy. [Wink]

And yes, I know the girls are sized out of proportion relative to their heads and outfits, but these are two separate drawings I brought together. Enjoy. [Smile]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2014 10:01 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:

In the EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf story series, the Season 9 episodes still happen, but they're just referred to as The Lost Year, a period that very few Smurfs really like to talk about.

As for the time-traveling stories from the TV series, I just do what "Dallas" did for Season 7 when Bobby Ewing was gone because he was supposedly dead--it never really happened. If Sony Pictures can pretend the Smurflings never happened, then by Grandpa Smurf's long bushy beard I can pretend the last season of the TV series never happened, too! Love that retcon! [Wink]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2014 09:23 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
With Empath being the kind of character that he is in my series -- no "happy accident" situation for him like in the case of Wild Smurf -- the time-traveling stories with him being the only Smurf left in the present time is part of his history and is very influential on his character and how he relates to his fellow Smurfs following the Lost Year period. So in his case, it can't be simply ignored or just retconned out like Raven Child did through her Smurfette Village series.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2014 08:46 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Richrod, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smurfy girls in their kimonos!!!! You gave a lot of thought to the designs and each style suits them perfectly!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2014 10:37 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
Richrod, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smurfy girls in their kimonos!!!! You gave a lot of thought to the designs and each style suits them perfectly!

Thanks a smurf, Sassette! [Sassette Smurfling]

Next are Nanny, Papa, Grandpa and Brainy. For those who remember the time-traveling TV stories in Japan, rest assured you will not see the guys' butts. They will either have standard Smurf trousers matching their kimono tops or traditional two-piece men's kimonos with white shoes like the ladies.

In the final drawing, Smurfette will serve Vexy first because she is her new sister and she loves her very much. It throws Vex off guard because she expects Grandpa, the oldest, to be served first. Along with the serenity and peace of the ceremony itself, being chosen first brings the usually tough tomboy to happy tears. [Smurfette]

Or, as your namesake later tells Vex after the ceremony, "You're very special, Aunty Vexy. That's why Smurfette smurfed you first. I woulda smurfed that for you too. But I don't know Japanese, so I can't." [Sassette Smurfling] [Wink]

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 12:04 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now it's the boys' turn. Here's Papa Smurf in a kimono.

-

I chose a traditional men's kimono style, with a jacket over the robe, and added a smurfy twist. Papa's sash is red to match his hat and denote his role as leader of the Smurfs. Usually some kind of family crest or coat of arms is worn on the chest held by white twine, and in this case I made it the familiar blue Smurf head silhouette you see on the cover of the Peyo comic books. He wears trousers--a contemporary men's kimono style--and white shoes. [Smile]

Grandpa may wear a similar kimono, but with different colors (yellow) for his roles as the previous Smurf leader and as a beloved grandfather. [Wink]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 06:11 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Evil Smurfette done in Paint:

-
[Gargamel]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 07:38 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Richrod... looks like we have a Japanese party going on here [Big Grin] [Wink]

and @Cool Smurf.. LOVE the evil Smurfette *MUAHAHAHAAHA*

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 08:23 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Linkin Smurf! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 08:59 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 06:34 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Linkin Smurf:
Richrod... looks like we have a Japanese party going on here [Big Grin] [Wink]

and @Cool Smurf.. LOVE the evil Smurfette *MUAHAHAHAAHA*

@Linkin Smurf: Pree-cisely! Nihon no paati desu!

@Cook Smurf: Good job on Evil Smurfette! She's so nasty and mischievous she's not worthy of any skin color, blue or grey. Good thing Evil Smurfette crossed over to the smurfy side. [Smurfette]

--------------------

GoofySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2014 07:20 PM      Profile for GoofySmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lazy has the right idea up there in Masked Smurf's pic. Hehe.

Ah Smurfette... so cute, good or evil. =)

--------------------
Oh where for art thou Smurfette?
http://facebook.com/the.goofy.smurf

Posts: 26 | From: Mocksvillle, NC USA | Registered: Feb 2014
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2014 08:22 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Mirror mirror on the wall, is there anyone more beautiful than I [Vanity Smurf]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2014 08:23 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2014 08:26 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile] There is nothing like the Smurfberries!

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2014 09:12 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my latest drawing, a Smurf praying. In the second one he's holding a Bible. This will be part of a scene I'm working on that was requested by a preacher...

-  -

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-11-2014 03:57 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like your drawing Evil Smurfette, Cool Smurf was amazing
And SmurfFan82874 you never fails to impress me!

----------

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2014 06:45 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, guys! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2014 09:06 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2014 09:10 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wish a Happy Birthday to one of the most talented artists I know, Squeaky Congratulations on your day [Wink]

----------

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Uncle Sam] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2014 09:14 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-13-2014 12:46 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Masked Smurf - delightful drawings! I'm ready to duck out of the way of that pie!!!!

SmurfFan - Nice job on the praying Smurf!

Cool Smurf - Smurfette has never looked so evil... wicked drawing!

Richrod - Papa looks quite handsome in his kimono.

PS - Happy Smurfday, Squeaky!!!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2014 08:20 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2014 10:10 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I still like Duncan...I mean Gutsy better in green.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Actress Smurfette
Smurfling
Member # 5191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-15-2014 04:01 PM      Profile for Actress Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aww, so many smurfy drawings here. While I see if I have a colored drawing to scan, here's two sketches of mine [Smile]

-

-

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.