Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 102)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-22-2014 07:07 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfFan82874:

Very good work, Richrod Smurf! Your works look so smooth and fluid. [Smile]

Thanks for the kind and smurfy comments, SmurfFan! The drawings look smooth and fluid because most of them are vector drawings created with Adobe Flash. Although Flash is used for high-profile animated TV shows like "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic", "WordGirl" and "Teen Titans Go!" as well as for interactive web videos, it's also really good for illustration.

I draw very carefully with a mouse rather than a tablet and pen because that's how I learned to draw with a computer in the 80's back in high school, when the first-generation Mac computers were rolled out (in my case it was the Mac Plus with the all-in-one monitor and computer case.) Over the years I just find it easier to draw with a mouse on my subdominant hand (right) than on a tablet with my left hand.

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-22-2014 10:52 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very nice drawing Richrod Smurf, I liked

----------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Techno Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2014 03:47 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
Thanks for the kind and smurfy comments, SmurfFan! The drawings look smooth and fluid because most of them are vector drawings created with Adobe Flash. Although Flash is used for high-profile animated TV shows like "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic", "WordGirl" and "Teen Titans Go!" as well as for interactive web videos, it's also really good for illustration.

I draw very carefully with a mouse rather than a tablet and pen because that's how I learned to draw with a computer in the 80's back in high school, when the first-generation Mac computers were rolled out (in my case it was the Mac Plus with the all-in-one monitor and computer case.) Over the years I just find it easier to draw with a mouse on my subdominant hand (right) than on a tablet with my left hand.

How is Adobe Flash? Is it very hard to learn? I've only used Adobe Photoshop Elements and tried Paint once.

The first computer I used was an Apple 2 at school summer camp type thing in the 80's, lol. Wrote a text based game. A teacher later loaned me her all-in-one for awhile, I think it was a Mac Plus, before I got a Desktop Mac around 1993. Then I tinkered with drawing on Aldus SuperPaint. I didn't really get into computer drawing until I switched to PC and found BlueBuddies. Apple got too expensive and with OS X updating to where I'd have to rebuy all my programs, I just started over with a PC I had custom built.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 09:49 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 09:51 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A book that I encourage everyone to read!

--------
Every day is a Surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 09:56 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by masked smurf:
A book that I encourage everyone to read!

Thank you, Masked. I do too. [Smile]
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 10:19 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 10:20 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SWEEPY! Great Smurfs. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this Smurf. [Big Grin]
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 10:32 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweepy Smurf doing his job, This is one of the scenes of my next story "Sweepy and Jokey"!

-------

-------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Wild Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Gargamel] [Smurfette]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 12:21 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

I know that there is much until the next Christmas, most made ​​me want to draw on it!

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 01:27 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You ever consider getting a scanner, Masked?
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 05:26 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shaney Smurf:
You ever consider getting a scanner, Masked?

I don't have a scanner either...

and Yes, Sweepy is GLORIOUS!! but do clean yourself, tho [Smile]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2014 09:57 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scanners are cheap. I recommend getting one. This is what I use. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1ZC1328822
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 04:25 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Masked Smurf - Great drawings... they always make me smile!

SmurfFan - Wild Smurf with the squirrel looks smurfy... his hat is "leafy" perfect!

RichRod - Vexy & Grouchy may be a couple with attitude but they look sooo cute together!

VicGeorge - Next round of Sasparilla ale on me!

babysmurfrocks - Nice job on the cover for your Smurflings and Digimon Adventures story!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 05:48 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
GREAT new pictures, masked smurf! i'm especially fond of the Sweepy one :-) he looks so sweet and cheerful. and he always reminds me of the chimney sweeps on Mary Poppins. wouldn't it be fun to have a Smurfs version of that scene in the movie?

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2014 08:41 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Sassete, I'm glad you liked

Amy Sue Smurfette

This certainly would be great seeing the smurfs who had not featured in the first two films

----------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes]

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2014 08:59 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
SmurfFan - Wild Smurf with the squirrel looks smurfy... his hat is "leafy" perfect!

[Sassette Smurfling]

Thanks, Sassette! [Big Grin] I'm a sucker for details, sometimes I get carried away lol.

Here's a color version of the title pic for my upcoming 8th chapter in Speedy Smurf and the Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer...
 -

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2014 04:59 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great job, SmurfFan82874, I just remembered an episode that smurfs speak with the trees because of a spell

----------

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2014 07:28 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2014 08:54 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by masked smurf:
Great job, SmurfFan82874, I just remembered an episode that smurfs speak with the trees because of a spell

Thanks masked smurf! [Big Grin] The episode was "I Smurf To The Trees" from season 6.

Great job on Peewit and Harmony! [Wink]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2014 08:59 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Looks like the Great Deku Tree from the Legend Of Zelda with eye shadow.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2014 12:23 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a birthday gift I did for a friend on DA:

-

(probably not gonna colour it due to it being not-that-good)

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2014 11:14 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a new drawing I put together in about two hours on Flash. I call it "The Three Amigas".

-

Smurfette, Vexy and Sassette are all together for a smurfy group picture. Like a little cheerleader, Sassy is balancing herself on the grownups' hats without squishing them. [Sassette Smurfling] I usually draw Vexy with brown hair, but just this once for all her smurfy fans, she is back with her original brunette hairdo. Gotta love that Smurf Up and Dye. [Wink]

I would really like to see Sony bring these three together on the big screen or small, or Studio Peyo do the same in the comics, but I don't think that's going to happen in a million smurfs.

I drew this to cheer myself up from the grief I'm going through with the death of an uncle three days ago. Cartooning has always been a great emotional release for me, and these girls are helping me pull through a very sad time.

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2014 01:08 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Richrod - The Three Amigas are adorable!
Sorry to hear about your Uncle - stay smurfy.

thatonesmurfx103.9 - cute birthday picture!

masked smurf - Harmony & Peewit make smurfy music (even if it's not in tune!) Cute!

SmurfFan - Great drawing!!! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2014 02:20 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Keep up the smurftastic work here everybody!! Loving it all so far!

@Richrod I'm sorry to hear wbout your uncle.

[Smurfette]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.