Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  151  152  153    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Art Showcase (Page 100)
Author Topic: Smurf Art Showcase
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2014 10:33 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by thatonesmurfx103.9:
so it wasn't Jokey that did the pie throwing? ;P

In the original Masked Smurf comic book and TV episode, it was Jokey. My story is a sequel of sorts, taking place after Vexy and Hackus join the Smurf family.

In "The Masked Pie Smurfer Smurfs Back", the purple-clad cad suddenly returns after Narrator tells the original story at the fire pit to the twin ex-Naughties, who didn't exist when it first happened. Everysmurf thinks Jokey is at it again until he gets pied by the Masked Smurf right in front of them. We learn that Hackus revived the Masked Smurf because he loves eating pies and it sounded like a lot of fun. And he's not as dumb as he seems. [Smile]

This sounds so cool on so many levels. Are you actually going to draw up a comic of this whole adventure? Will Vexy get a pie in the face too?
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2014 11:24 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shaney Smurf:
This sounds so cool on so many levels. Are you actually going to draw up a comic of this whole adventure? Will Vexy get a pie in the face too?

I plan to, Shaney. I've been drawing up thumbnails in my sketchbook. I'm rewriting it and redrawing it after seeing the really cool Masked Smurf comics on this thread.

And yes, even Vexy gets a pie in the face. As she looks for a tool in her toolbox to lend to Handy, the Masked Smurf pops out of the box, pie in hand. Vex instantly ducks and the pie lands in the back of Handy's head. Vex makes like the Tasmanian Devil and grabs the Masked Smurf in a whirlwind. When she unwinds, he's gone. A hand pokes out from under her hat and pies her, and he makes his getaway. Vexy yells "Hey! Come back with my hat!" Her hat is thrown back into her face, followed by another pie. [Big Grin]

There are a lot of stories that I want to draw up (I'm working on two right now), and this one might be next after those other ones are done.

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2014 02:09 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can not wait to see, had considered a form of Jokey lead a pie in his face over but, for another Smurf!

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Smile]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2014 02:41 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That sounds so epic, Richrod. I cannot wait to see it. Also with Sweepy as well. [Big Grin]
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 09:43 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 09:45 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy in modern times!

-------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

-------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 09:49 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 10:04 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by masked smurf:
Handy in modern times!

I'd love to see what Handy thinks of computers and the internet. "Ooooooooo Gooooooooogle". Shame he wasn't there in Patrick's apartment with the others when he showed them Google. Handy would have appreciated it more than any of the other Smurfs. [Big Grin]
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 10:10 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It really is, he would have liked to see New York, and new technology trends! but who knows it no longer appears in The Smurfs 3!

--------
Every day is a surprise! [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------
Today is a good day to be Smurf [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 08:59 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by masked smurf:
Handy in modern times!

So you're referring to the classic Charlie Chaplin movie "Modern Times"! I recognize that scene immediately! Looks like a typical day in the workshop to me.

In my fan comics, where Vexy is Handy's apprentice, I can see her grabbing him off the gears before they crush the essence out of him like a grape! [Wink]

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 09:06 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A detail from an in-progress model sheet of Vexy for use in my fan comics, colored and expanded to poke fun at how outrageously aggressive she can get. [Big Grin]

-

These would be her last words to someone before she beats them up. Usually said to Gargamel. [Gargamel] [Big Grin]

"That's my little Vexy!" [Smile]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 01:19 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 01:20 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Haha NICE! I like that, Masked Smurf. [Big Grin]
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 01:24 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Imagine the reaction of Handy when he saw a computer for the first time and then be submitted to Google!

----------

----------

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 01:35 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Shaney Smurf [Wink] , In each drawing, I was overcome with my limits!

---------

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Uncle Sam] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 02:19 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
even he'd be surprised at Japan's 4K television [Wink]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 03:28 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hogatha in my series has Magebook, and the Smurfs and their friends have the Mirror Net.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 04:20 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: Oh, so this is what you guys were smurfing about. Is it any smurfier than AltaVista? [Big Grin]
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 04:25 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:

And then he'd quickly MacGyver a digital-to-analog converter box (actually MacSmurfer) so it actually could display 4K on an old portable analog TV. To a Smurf a portable TV is a big-screen. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-18-2014 05:11 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:

And then he'd quickly MacGyver a digital-to-analog converter box (actually MacSmurfer) so it actually could display 4K on an old portable analog TV. To a Smurf a portable TV is a big-screen. [Big Grin]

if that's even possible [Wink]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2014 12:20 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
what a sweet picture of baby smurf, masked smurf <3 and it looks like Brainy showed up Handy with Google! :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2014 02:54 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]And then he'd quickly MacGyver a digital-to-analog converter box (actually MacSmurfer) so it actually could display 4K on an old portable analog TV. To a Smurf a portable TV is a big-screen. [Big Grin]

if that's even possible [Wink]

Anything is possible for ol' Handy Smurf. In the medieval setting of the TV series and comics, he's built robots, cars, airplanes, a telephone grid, an agricultural combine, and other smurfy gadgets. Turning an analog TV to digital 4K is easy for such a guy. Handy is basically a smurfy Leonardo da Vinci, but is not appreciated within his own Luddite village.

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2014 03:01 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yesterday, while using the wi-fi at my local public library, I saw on Facebook a collection of Smurf "Flix Pix" 3D picture cards which included Smurfette as a ballerina. That card inspired a "Smurf Sampler" one-page story that I immediately sketched out on paper, looking at how Vexy would react to seeing her best friend at her most feminine moment. Pardon the pun, but it ain't pretty. [Wink]
 -

Vexy loves to playfully vex the other Smurfs and get under their skin, hence her name.

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2014 11:07 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are my two latest Smurf drawings, Toughy and Timber...

-  -

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2014 12:27 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL!!! Vexy would like that, Rich. :-D

fine job on Toughy and Timber there, SmurfFan.

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  151  152  153   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.