Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Empath Got Creamed!
Author Topic: Empath Got Creamed!
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2008 06:26 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
From Reporter's Inside Scoop:
"This just in...reports of a black-clad masked Smurf with a cape is smurfing around causing trouble again, this time with Empath and his friend Polaris Psyche as the latest victims. Jokey denies any complicity in the matter of this new rash of 'Masked Pie Smurfer' sightings. More information will be available as soon as we can smurf it."

Click for a bigger Empath Got Creamed pic!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2008 07:27 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I remember that episode! Nice to see Empath and Polaris join the fun of being pied. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2008 08:33 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vic, this is pure awesomeness. Empath and Polaris look good in pie, nice to see them join in on the fellow Smurfs in having been pied. Too funny. Thank you for doing this. [Big Grin]
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2008 06:23 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Not everybody's been "served" with pie yet!

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2008 07:55 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How about the Smurflings?
Click for a bigger Smurflings Get Pied pic!

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2008 10:49 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's right, the Smurflings have never really been pied during the series, out of the episodes I have seen. It could have happened in the 7th or 8th seasons that I missed, but I don't know. That was my one complaint about my favorite episode (The Masked Pie Smurfer) that the Smurflings weren't shown to get a pie each. Awesome picture, Vic, and great idea. If you can think of other characters that have never taken a pie this could probably make a great series. I know Sweepy has been covered already by several DeviantArt artists, but your version may be interesting. Not a request, just a thought.

Speaking of which, the Smurfs aren't the only ones here who have been creamed. I just had my 30th birthday a few weeks ago and got pied with 32 cream pies at my birthday party, it was pretty funny. Check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAFAewERIfU

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2008 05:02 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The classic slapstick routine, Well done! I'd like to mention that your Empath character is really something special. You've seamlessly integrated him into the smurf mythos. I'll look into more of your work.
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2008 05:10 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Empath is more shoehorned than seamless, given that his original introduction story was started on as far back as 1984, before there was even the Smurflings, Grandpa Smurf, Nanny Smurf, and Wild Smurf to contend with. My discontent with those characters appearing as they did when they did in the cartoon show (Smurflings in 1985, Grandpa Smurf in 1986, Wild Smurf in 1987, and Nanny Smurf in 1988), plus the final-nail-in-the-coffin series-killing "time-travel episodes" season, made their world into one which Empath would have a difficult, if not impossible, time fitting in as is.

At best, Empath would most likely be the alternate to the cartoon series' Wild Smurf, given that Empath spent most of his life outside the Smurf Village in an emotionless place called Psychelia, and Wild spent most of his life outside the Smurf Village living around animals and behaving mostly like one out in the forest.

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2008 08:01 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL! Your new pictures are hilarious, Vic. I've always wanted to see a picture of the Smurflings being creamed with a pie.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2008 07:07 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great idea, Vic George!

Empath and Polaris made me laugh out loud. And jumpin junebugs even Sassy got creamed!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

trustworthy smurfette
Smurf
Member # 2406

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2008 08:19 AM      Profile for trustworthy smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i know a smurf who has not been hit with a pie it is baby smurf
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2008 09:00 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kitten:
i know a smurf who has not been hit with a pie it is baby smurf

Yeah, there are a few others, too, actually. Like Tailor, Minor, and other secondary characters. It would be interesting to see Baby get pied. No one would pie Baby, though. Who would pie a baby? The only way I can see that happening is if he picks up one of the extra pies and sticks his own face in it after looking at all his fellow Smurfs by example and wanting to join in among the other creamed Smurf faces and playfully laughs and claps right afterward. [Big Grin]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.