Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   HALLOWEEN      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » I made a short illustrated smurf story. (Page 8)
Author Topic: I made a short illustrated smurf story.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2009 09:31 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Once more, a very fine work, Smurf in Hand. Your story, moving and drawing attention more and more! And the pictures... So lovely, mainly the one with Blueberry giving his special (and magic!!) love touch to his dearest Baby Smurf pals. And the little hearts GIF effect is wonderful! I loved it! [Enamored Smurf]
I see that many thrilling moments are about to happen. That smurfnapper monster won't be quiet until he gets the adorable newborn. I don't hope so!! [Frown]
Congratulations, and please give my thanks to your friend for the new and bold ideas too! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4834 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2009 04:17 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Cool Smurf, I’m glad you’re enjoying this story thus far! I often feel like I’m sailing uncharted waters with this unusual, ever evolving smurf tale, and I always wonder how it will be received each time I post a new installment. It’s encouraging to know that despite the oft-heavy themes some people still enjoy the read.

Squeaky Smurf,
I’ll be sure to thank my friend for you! Over the course of the last four or so chapters we’ve bandied ideas back and forth between each other and our respective writings have begun to reflect the influences here and there of one another on this subject. The next chapter will be long in coming for I haven’t any vision for it as of yet. I feel compelled to try to “out-do” myself with each subsequent post. Your reference to “bold ideas” is very appropriate. This story’s atypical (for a smurfs tale) but plausible events, while certainly not for everyone, seems to me quite original.

The encouragement of my forum mates has been an inspiration, and without it I doubt much of what you’ve seen here would have otherwise come to fruition.

[Big Grin] You all have my deepest gratitude! [Big Grin]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2009 07:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Smurf in Hand! I remembered the innovations in the last chapter (souvenirs, toys and postcards), so I've been thinking what could the Nursery postcard be like:
Click here for a bigger Baby Smurf Postcard!

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2009 08:37 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're very welcome, Smurf in Hand. [Cool]

Cool artwork, Squeaky Smurf! [Smile]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2009 09:38 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a cute pic, Squeaky [Smile]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2009 10:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Cool Smurf and Raven! I really got curious about rendering a postcard from that place. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2009 12:05 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Squeaky,
Just like the special Christmas drawing you did of Blueberry and his adoptive human father, this postcard is sweet and beautiful in both appearances and concept. I don’t know which is cuter, that darling little baby smurf waving joyfully or his little cuddly smurf doll. It’s like a window into that magical place where these wee blue infants exist. Both of your themed pictures are saved on my computer. I’m already thinking how cool it would be to print a few out on sturdy paper using a post card template and mailing/giving them to people I know that follow my saga. (I’d give you credit of course!). This is a real treat, my friend. [Enamored Smurf] Feel free to express yourself artistically anytime on this thread. That goes for everyone else too!

Cool Smurf,
I’ve noticed your drawings on the Smurf Art Showcase thread are getting better and better. Keep up the good work; it’s a unique look that’s won me over!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-10-2009 05:23 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Super cute pic Squeaky!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-14-2009 10:47 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Click here for a bigger Baby Smurf Postcard!

I'm happy you liked the Baby Smurf pictures, Smurf in Hand - for me, drawing them it's always a pleasure! So, many thanks for your kind compliments and feel free to print the pictures and make your postcards. I'm posting the last one with some corrections - I could not substitute the first version before. [Happy Smurf]
And thank you very much you too, Smurfy1For2! Very nice of you. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-14-2009 04:32 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Smurf in Hand! [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2009 05:05 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The same friend who created the idea of the “new-born” baby smurf recently wrote a very moving story about the misadventures of a baby smurf, which eventually ends up at the blue moon nursery. I enjoyed the story so much that I wanted to depict memorable scenes from it. This one is of the author’s characters Miss Dinkins (Baby Smurf Nurse) and Torso Baby Smurf, aka Mr.”T” sharing a special moment, for it was Dinkins who first discovered the tiny blue waif after it was dropped off outside the gates of the nursery. Torso had been the victim of severe baby smurf abuse and his limbs were amputated sans anesthesia by a cruel person.

P.S.
I used an underlying image scanned from a 1920’s reprint of a clothing catalogue as a guide on how I should have drawn Nurse Dinkins and her hand. I don’t yet posses the skill to create such basic human shapes freehand. Nevertheless, It was by no means a simple matter of tracing.

Click here for a larger picture!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2009 07:45 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurf in Hand, that's a lovely rendering of Miss Dinkins - this character must be a so nice person - "nose to nose" (how delightful) with "Mr. T"! It's a wonderful pic, with delicate colors giving such a tender atmosphere! [Enamored Smurf]
Poor little thing, and I who thought those human beasts had already felt drained of their perverse immagination.
Your story is at the same time quite realistic and sensible, and that makes one to think... Keep creative, my friend, and this is for your friend too! [Wink]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2009 11:47 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What lovely pic with Miss Dinkins and 'Mr. T'. So cute [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-28-2009 08:43 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awwwww what a cute story i loved
but i was almost in tears when i saw the pic of baby snickers [Frown] he's so cute i just want to make him come to life out of the computer screen and hold that little smurfling in my hands
[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
saber
Smurfling
Member # 4696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-21-2012 04:06 AM      Profile for saber       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is there anywhere I can find the rest of this?
Velvety Vanity
Smurf
Member # 4150

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-21-2012 04:23 AM      Profile for Velvety Vanity       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can't, it's all completed in this thread. Smurf in Hand hasn't posted since 2009.
Posts: 32 | From: In front of my dresser | Registered: Dec 2011
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2013 06:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
By the way, sometimes I keep wondering if he's doing fine... I hope so!

--------------------

saber
Smurfling
Member # 4696

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2013 05:54 AM      Profile for saber       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Do you know of any stories that are like this?
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2013 06:58 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In this link you'll find a list of Smurf fanfics written by several Bluebuddies members, Saber. [Wink]

--------------------

OkapiSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 4957

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 08-16-2013 11:34 PM      Profile for OkapiSmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Attention fellow smurffriends! I am a huge fan of smurf in hand's work and a fanfic writer myself so I have decided to make a continuation of his fanfic. A fanfic of a fanfic if you will! [Happy Smurf]

Look forward to note baby smurf adventures soon!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2013 02:50 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Okapi Smurf, I'm looking forward to it!!!!

And welcome to BlueBuddies!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

babysmurfrocks
Smurf
Member # 5112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-12-2013 11:49 PM      Profile for babysmurfrocks  babysmurfrocks's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I would love to have a Baby Smurf to take care of

--------------------
Grouchy & Baby Smurf are my favorite Smurfs

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2014 11:38 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You know, I might ask one question: Is there more to your Smurfs AU or is there just this story?
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted 11-29-2014 07:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I didn't understand. What do you mean, Sweet? [Confused]

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2014 09:13 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
I didn't understand. What do you mean, Sweet? [Confused]

isn't it obvious?
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.