Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » I made a short illustrated smurf story. (Page 3)
Author Topic: I made a short illustrated smurf story.
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 09:43 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awe, what sweet new chapters. Poor little dewdrop all tied up. She looked very cute getting a bath and little Blueberry in the pie - how adorable. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 04:11 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
The village nutcase.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 04:24 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post 
Peekaboo, we see you again!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 08:48 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a Blueberry Pie... surprise!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2008 08:59 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post 
Kids get themselves into the oddest places. Especially if that kid is a baby Smurf.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2008 05:58 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
‘A Soft and Squishy Blueberry’

One rainy afternoon as I watched Blueberry sitting and babbling unintelligibly on the living room floor I decided to check his diaper before getting ready to wash a load of laundry. My lady friend had just returned the wee baby smurf after taking her turn to baby-sit him while I ran some out of town errands. Upon touching the diaper to feel for wetness I took the liberty of giving his tail a customary squeeze as well, but once simply wasn’t enough this time. I exclaimed, “Pardon me Blueberry, but the way you look sitting there right now and prattling in your little smurf baby talk is just too…. irresistible…”

Blueberry stared over his shoulder at me in bewilderment as I commenced to repeatedly mashed down on his plump little blue tail and diapered rump, pinning it to the floor and driving tiny squeaks from the little creature as if he were some pet’s rubber squeeze toy. The little creature’s blue tail flattened like a pancake under the pressure of my index finger, but as soon as I released it the resilient appendage and equally soft and pliable rear-end would spring right back into their original shape.

“You’re ten times better than a whole package of Charmin bathroom tissue!” I proclaimed in conclusion. At that moment I half expected Mr. Whipple to walk into the room and say “Don’t squeeze the baby smurf!” in admonishment.

Blueberry blinked up at me with a rather puzzled look on his face, making me laugh…

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-31-2008 06:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
You managed to give your Blueberry a delightful
softness, Smurf in Hand. Not including the eyes'
and mouth movement! Do you use GIF in your animations? And I enjoyed the increasing close
moments in the story! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2008 01:47 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes Squeaky Smurf, I use GIF animations. I truly enjoy making them. The little smurfs then seem all the more real to me when there is even just simple movement!

I think that the Baby Smurf's tiny bodies are irresistibly squishable and I've probably written in every single chapter of my story somewhere trying to demonstrate that, particularly with those unique, soft little tails of theirs. [Smile]

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2008 12:59 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
“I woke up at the screech of a smoke detector. Flicking the light on I tried to ascertain the origin of the fire but it was soon apparent that there was none. The low battery warning has triggered the alarm.
After shutting off the smoke detector I found Blueberry rolled into a little blue ball on the floor , gripping his pajama clad feet tightly with his tiny face buried between his legs and trembling. I could see his little round blue tail poking through the seat of his PJ’s .

I tried to pry the terror stricken little creature’s hands away from his feet and ‘unroll’ him, but he started shrieking so hysterically that I stopped.
Perplexed, I watched the baby smurf in the throws of debilitating fear. Every time I tried to touch him he’d flinch and cry out. Blueberry remained in that state for nearly an hour before he finally had the courage to lift his head. I ventured to pick him up at this point and encountered no resistance. Placing him into his ‘sleeping sock’ I watched over him as slumber finally overtook the poor exhausted little thing.

Apparently the human world, no matter how much I tried to make accommodations, was at times too much for the wee blue infant. For the first time I started to wonder if perhaps baby Blueberry Smurf would be better off elsewhere…”

-

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-02-2008 07:01 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post 
Poor thing hiding behind his little hat. I just want to hug the GIF.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted 09-02-2008 01:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
"Apparently the human world, no matter how much I tried to make accommodations, was at times too much for the wee blue infant. For the first time I started to wonder if perhaps baby Blueberry Smurf would be better off elsewhere…”

If human world weren't such a weird one... Nice
chapter, Smurf in Hand.

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-03-2008 05:11 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
"I just want to hug the GIF."

Kojinka Sketchette, you've expressed just the sort of empathy I hoped to invoke in this image. Your compassion is as touching as it is complementary to my story and illustration abilities.

Take heart, for those of you who have come to truly care about little Blueberry and are as sensitive to his trials as to his joys, the eventual conclusion of my story will be all the more rewarding!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2008 02:18 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kojinka_Sketchette:
Poor thing hiding behind his little hat. I just want to hug the GIF.

I want to scoop the little guy up too!
[Frown]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2008 07:08 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Well said Sassette!

I'm pleased once again to know that this is probably one of Blueberry's most endearing moments.

I'm working on another GIF, a cheerful one to offset this latest. You'll all get to see Blueberry smiling again!

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2008 07:24 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post 
Poor little baby Smurf! I feel like giving him a cuddle as well to calm his nerves. I really enjoyed reading your newest story, Smurf in Hand. Thanks for posting it.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted 09-04-2008 08:22 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Smurf in Hand:
Well said Sassette!

I'm pleased once again to know that this is probably one of Blueberry's most endearing moments.

I'm working on another GIF, a cheerful one to offset this latest. You'll all get to see Blueberry smiling again!

Oh, I hope so, after that terrible fright... Poor
little thing! [Frown]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-04-2008 10:56 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awe, adorable little trembling smurfling. Just want to pick him up and hold him close [Smile]

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2008 12:18 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
At last I’ll explain the ecology of the Smurfs in my alternate world.

Squeaky Smurf, in part 2 of this chapter Tattlerette will actually meet, talk to, and handle Dewdrop and Blueberry. This gives me more time to study how to draw Raven’s character [Wink]
Raven Child, I had to use some of your drawing to trace since I’m not yet really that proficient at drawing and it would take too long to develop a likeness entirely on my own.
Tattlerette meets Dewdrop and Blueberry part 1

My lady friend from the Blue Moon Nursery and I found out about a conference hosted in part by S.M.U.R.F. “Smurf’s Matters, Understanding, and Relations Foundation”. The organization was a new NGO set up to address the issues involving Smurf-Human interactions, limited as they were. We took my car. Blueberry and Dewdrop sat in the back snugly in a special car seat that my friend devised. She truly had a knack for making small items.

It was a 3-hour drive further up the coast from the nursery to the conference center. Security was tight and I had to register and pass through a metal detector, also I wasn’t allowed to bring any container large enough to keep a smurf hidden in. Apparently the single greatest human threat toward smurfs was trafficking, especially of baby smurfs due to they’re exceptional rarity. We were allowed to bring our respective baby smurfs in with us.

Amongst a crowd of philanthropists, zoologists and politicians my companion and I received much attention, for we were the only ones in “possession” of a baby smurf. My friend waved some onlookers off as we made our way toward our reserved seats. Our shy baby smurfs weren’t used to the sight of so many humans in one place and they clung fearfully to each other in Dewdrop’s little wicker baby carrier.

When the speaker was introduced I at first couldn’t see anything, but then something small climbed onto the podium and suddenly an image materialized onto the auditorium’s large projector screen. Magnified on it one hundred fold was the speaker, a tiny blue skinned woman wearing a pink dress, shoes and signature smurf cap. The speaker was a smurfette!

So that’s what an adult Smurf looked like. The Petite creature introduced herself,
“Smurfy afternoon, my name is Tattlerette. I imagine most of you are here because you want to better understand Smurfs and the consequences of recent Human-Smurf relations which only began to have significant impact less than a decade ago.”

The azure complexioned Thumbelina then commenced her speech with remarkable articulation. She began with the sporadic interactions between man and smurf during centuries past. The significant incidents didn’t occur until satellite images began finding smurf villages all over the globe. She mentioned the incidents of a dozen villages being discovered by poachers or smugglers and how smurfs had become the new hot item in the exotic pet market, especially baby smurfs. She also mentioned international resolutions to define the basic rights of smurfs in order to help protect them from abuse.

Nothing had been made official but a handful of bio-labs had made an agreement not to use smurfs for science experiments.

I thought back to the day I had found Blueberry in that box meant for the lab nearby and shuddered to think what might have been. Driving past I had seen the laboratory picketed by animal rights groups on several occasions.

When Tattlerette at last reached the
topic of baby smurfs I was especially attentive.
“It’s unknown where baby smurfs actually come from or even how they come into being, except that it’s by some type of enchantment. What is known that they are always delivered to a smurf village by a stork. There are two things that seem to cause such an event. The first is the astronomical phenomenon known as a ‘Blue Moon’. It’s said that on a night of a blue moon a baby smurf, or even twin baby smurfs come to a village where love is most needed.” It sounded very beautiful.

“The other way,” she continued “is loosely referred to as ‘signaling the stork’ which is performed by a married smurf and smurfette in private, I’m sure all of you know what I mean.” The tiny blue lady winked and there was a short interlude of stifled laughter in the audience.

“We Smurfs appreciate the goodwill of humans like yourselves since we become rather vulnerable when our evasion techniques fail in the face of modern technology.” She concluded. A moment of silence passed and then Tattlerette announced “ It has come to my attention that there are two baby smurfs here in the audience, would their guardians mind coming on stage so that I could see them?”

My friend and I stood, carrying the wee little blue creatures in the wicker basket. They had been sleeping all the way through; exhausted as they were from the car ride, but suddenly they realized another smurf stood before them and they excitedly waved their tiny arms toward Tattlerette and crying desperately out in tiny voices. We made our way to the stage as two plainclothes security guards flanked us……

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2008 11:37 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
Once more you got it, Smurf in Hand. This chapter, more than being a moving one, invites us to reflection. Peoples in the whole world can hardly (under)stand each other, just imagine towards cute little Smurfs?? Hence the need of a better acknowledgement among all, either being Smurfs or Humans, as Tattlerette explained so well. [Frown]
(Sorry, friend, but there was only a thing I didn't like very much: the presence of - yech - politicians... What would they do there except for showing off?) [Eek!]
There's something else I'd like to add, Smurf in Hand: the more I read your stories, the more I feel like to "adopt" a Baby Smurf (a figurine, of course)! [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2008 08:59 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awe, that was awesome! You did a great job with Tattlerette. I can see you used my older sketches, which is fine...I may draw some updated versions of the adult smurfettes soon.

I'm looking forward in reading part 2 [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-12-2008 10:26 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I meant "adopting"... [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2008 12:46 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
My computer has been down and I lost all of my previous works and stories, including the latest story. I may never create a refined and colored version of this picture in the future, so I want to display what I have now along with this new story.

P.S. Squeaky, as you’ve seen many humans in my series have no sensitivity toward the well being of smurfs, and some are outright cruel to the tiny blue beings. The politicians are there for their own gain of course. With smurfs being so vulnerable and with no officially defined rights it’s no wonder Tattlerette has armed guards. You definitely should “adopt” a baby smurf [Wink]

---Dewdrop and Blueberry meet Tattlerette.---

“Blueberry and Dewdrop excitedly crawled out of the basket at Tattlerette’s feet. The adult smurf picked up Blueberry and holding him in the crook of her arm, she squeezed and scratched the tiny blue infant’s plump smurf tail. Blueberry closed his little eyes and emitted a joyful noise I’d never heard from him before. It sounded like half purring, half gurgling.

Dewdrop looked enviously up at Blueberry and Tattlerette and lifted her bottom up toward Tattlerette as high as it would go, wiggling her stubby blue tail for attention.

“They seem to be well cared for, what are their names?” Tattlerette inquired as she gave the excited Dewdrop’s tail an affectionate squeeze.

“Dewdrop and Blueberry” My friend answered.

I simply had to ask Tattlerette, “How did you get Blueberry to make that sound?”

“Well” Tattlerette began “Firstly, there is no substitute for the affection from an adult smurf. Baby smurfs are affected more deeply as a result. Secondly, during early development baby smurfs are in some ways like animals, so they often enjoy being stroked in a way similar to the way one of your human’s pets do.”

She continued “There aren’t many humans in this world that actually treat the smurfs or especially baby smurfs with the kind of care and consideration that you two are. However, if you reach a point where you don’t believe you can adequately care for your adopted baby smurfs I know of a protected village in Belgium that could take them in. They would be amongst there own kind and would be loved and safe. Well, at least safe as long as the humans there honored their promise to preserve the smurf’s sanctuary.”

We talked for a few more minutes and then Tattlerette had to go, she had a busy schedule and a particularly difficult mission of getting humans to understand the increasingly vulnerable position of the smurfs.

When I brought Blueberry home he was very sleepy and ready for bed. Before placing him into his ‘sleeping sock’ I sat the tiny blue creature on my pillow and patted his head. Then I laid him on his stomach and tickled his tiny pea of a tail until the baby smurf erupted with a fit of giggling. While the wee thing was still breathless from laughter I rolled it over and tickled its soft tummy as well. Alas I couldn’t evoke that sound from him that he’s made earlier in the smurfette’s arms. That had been the sound of pure joy and I’d love to have heard it from my adopted baby smurf just once more.

I tucked Blueberry into his sleeping sock and with a final pat on his little smurf hat I said “I love you, Blueberry.”

Blueberry smiled up at me and responded with a tiny “peep!”.

-

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2008 09:46 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was a very cute chapter. I just have one question, at the last few paragraphs little Dewdrop is not mentioned, did she not go home with your lead character/narrator and Blueberry?

Plus, very cute pic of Tattlerette and the smurflings [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2008 10:02 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
How cute your latest chapter is, Smurf in Hand. Is your computer up again? I found the links of your work, can you copy, paste and save all? Otherwise, if you have a printer you also could print the texts and keep them safe.
TOPIC: "I made a short illustrated story"
Page 1: http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/1960/1.html
Page 2:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/1960/2.html
Page 3:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/1960/3.html
TOPIC: "Two Baby Smurfs in Hand"
Only Page:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/1962.html

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2008 08:01 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Squeaky Smurf: My computer is working for now, not even the professionals were able to save my data. I'll download all my works from this site eventually, and then save them to multiple media, I have no working cd burner but I'll find someone who does. thanks for the offer Squeaky!

Raven Child: I'm pleased that you cared enough to ask. Dewdrop is the adopted baby smurfling of the lady who works at the Blue Moon Nursery and became freinds with the main character. Dewdrop doesn't live with Blueberry.

Dewdrop was first introduced in the "Blueberry's first miracle chapter" on page 2 with the two baby smurf's glowing and beating hearts animated GIF. The lady/adoptive mother herself is first mentioned in the chapter on the first page as the "pleasant looking woman" who was caring for the baby smurfs. She's not the stern nurse who stripped Blueberry naked, including his hat and then took his temperature the way vets do with cats or dogs oft times, if you know what I mean.
That part of the story is on page 1 and shows Blueberry trying to cover his little blue bald scalp with his hands and whimpering.

Feel free to ask any further questions you want, even if it's about something not in any of the chapters because I have more information that what I've wriiten here.

I hope my explaination helps.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.