Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » I made a short illustrated smurf story. (Page 2)
Author Topic: I made a short illustrated smurf story.
Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2008 04:48 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Baby's Bare Bottom

"One day Blueberry, my adopted baby smurf, was playing outside in a new set of smurf hat and pajamas I had bought him. While he was climbing on a toy mushroom I had made from sculpey suddenly one of the pajama buttons popped off! The tiny creature stared around in bewilderment, feeling exposed below his soft round little tail but not quite able to figure out why, let alone why I was laughing aloud."

-

(Imagery used from Baby's Marvelous Toy episode for
reference)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2008 05:39 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
Baby clothes have not already been made as formerly... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2008 06:02 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pictures. And I love the name, Blueberry... perfect!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2008 07:07 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post 
I love his teddy bear hat!

--------------------
The village nutcase.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2008 07:34 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post 
"Captain, we have a containment breach in the aft section."

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2008 09:13 AM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Now it's time for a very sentimental chapter.
I got the idea for this after watching the “Once in a Blue Moon” episode, one of my favorites. For this story I wanted to emphasize how magical and sacred a baby smurf’s heart is, thereby making the tiny blue infants all the more precious.

I’ve improved on my older baby smurfs cuddling/sleeping together
From my first posts 2 years ago.
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/1561.html

*Blueberry’s First Miracle*

"Today I met the caretaker from the Blue Moon Nursery while taking a walk in the small town’s park. Blueberry was sleeping peacefully in a little sling I’d made to carry him in.
The woman also had a baby smurf, a female with her that she carried in a miniature wicker basket.
The little smurf was dressed in lavender pajamas and glanced out at me shyly from behind the protection of her blanket as the lady told me her baby smurf’s story.

Her name was Dewdrop.

Dewdrop was rescued in a raid on a warehouse used by exotic pet smugglers. She had been found in a pile of filthy paint-soaked rags. She had bruises all over her tiny body, limbs, and even her tail, as if someone had been deliberately pinching her delicate blue skin. During her captivity in lieu of smurfberries someone attempted to feed the poor little creature a salty cashew, nearly choking her.

It took three weeks before Dewdrop wouldn’t scream in terror at the sight of a human
face upon waking up from a nap. Though she was now trusting to her adoptive human mother, lonely Dewdrop never played or otherwise interacted with the other wee little smurf babies at the nursery. Apparently there were bruises “on the inside” that had never healed.

As the lady finished her story Blueberry woke up and started squeaking and waving his tiny outstretched arms in the other baby’s direction. The lady decided once again to try to socialize her wary little smurf and let me carefully place Blueberry into the basket beside her. Both baby smurfs eyed each other and then we saw something that defied explanation. From under the blanket we could see a pulsating, heart shaped glow emanating over Blueberry’s chest. Within seconds a similar glow appeared over where
Dewdrop’s heart would be. At first they pulsed at different times but they eventually synchronized and beat as one! Dewdrop smiled and squealed with joy, kicking her tiny feet under the blanket with excitement. Blueberry was similarly elated and both baby smurfs wriggled with glee in the cozy basket, grinning and laughing together.

When the glowing hearts finally faded we picked up our respective smurfs, trying to discern the source of this miracle, but gave it up. Blueberry and Dewdrop were both set down and allowed to frolic in the grass. They squealed and giggled, crawling after each other and playfully grabbing and squeezing each other’s plump little blue tail.

We wondered if this was the last of the miracles of having a baby smurf to keep and love…."

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2008 10:52 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely chapter, Smurf in Hand! [Enamored Smurf]
You got it again!

--------------------

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 08:11 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post 
Very beautiful chapter i like it very much [Smile]
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 09:23 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute Smurf in Hand.

Great stuff!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 04:07 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is so sweet!
[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-23-2008 05:59 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-23-2008 06:45 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post 
Peekaboo, we see you!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-23-2008 09:33 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
I'll say it again: LOVELY!! [Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-23-2008 09:56 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awe, so cute [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-24-2008 04:55 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A delighted squeal from me too! Very Cute.

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2008 06:58 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post 
This is super cute!

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 05:14 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
(Initially I created this GIF with more frames for both a much smoother and more interesting animation, but due to forum file size constraints the result you see here is the compromise. I’d be happy to send to anyone the GIF as I intended it, or perhaps there is a third party board to which I can post it.)

This chapter would take place just before the "Blueberry's first miracle" one.

The Raid

The day that Dewdrop the baby smurf had been rescued is recounted in the journal of one of the customs agents who broke into the smuggler’s warehouse.

“Upon gaining access to the warehouse it became readily apparent that the smugglers were forewarned and had likely abandoned this base of operations in the middle of the night. There were various partially empty bags of animal feed piled in one corner as well as a couple of empty cages. A metal desk’s drawer opened to reveal an empty ampoule of animal tranquilizer.

We were going to tape the area off for later inspection when a faint noise drew my
attention. Inside a wastebasket lying on top of a pile of dirty rags was what appeared to be a tiny blue humanoid creature’s head, I thought back to a recent training seminar and wondered if what I was looking at was the seldom seen Smurf! Remembering that these sentient Lilliputians could speak I was about to address it, but I realized at a second glance that this was an infant of the species, a baby smurf.

What my daughter wouldn’t give to be here right now! She actually made me take the photos of baby smurfs from last year's National Geographic and blow them up to poster size for her room. She even had the official life size (which isn’t very big at all) baby smurf soft vinyl doll, the proceeds of its purchase going to the preservation of the smurfs’ habitat worldwide.

The baby smurf before me wasn’t in good shape however. The noise I had heard had been it’s hoarse crying and sobbing. Looking up at me the creature was visibly terrified. The diminutive blue being’s body had bean tightly wrapped in rough sisal twine from chin to toe. The wee little infant strained futilely against its bonds, rocking back and forth between sobs.

I picked the creature up, noting by the color of its trademark little hat that I was probably looking at the very rare (except for baby smurfs) female of the species. The bewildered thing’s face was a mask of terror as I scrutinized it with fascination. The other agents had by now gathered around and there was nowhere the panicking baby smurf could turn without seeing a human face.

I started to unwrap the twine and when I’d finished the poor little creature was naked except for it’s little hat. I had guessed right about the baby smurf’s ***. The tight, rough sisal twine had gouged into the smurf’s tender blue skin, leaving its impression deep in the flesh. The creature also exhibited signs of abuse; miniscule bruises everywhere including on the unusual round little tail. I gave the tail a curious gentle squeeze as the little blue biped squirmed in my grasp, eliciting a frantic yelp of pain. It’s pitiable appendage was still sore from being pinched by whomever the smurf’s former tormentors had been. Its tail also exhibited the telltale puncture mark of a syringe.

The smugglers didn’t seem to have considered this baby smurf of any value when they had fled, which explained the rough treatment and the general disregard for its welfare. It would take a couple of days to process the creature, after that my department would alert the Blue Moon Nursery. This little blue creature may not realize it yet but things were going to change for the better. Its village was likely gone by now so life among philanthropic humans would be in its best interest...."

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 06:35 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
That's a very touching chapter, Smurf in Hand.
Poor little thing! [Frown]

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2008 07:36 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post 
You could probably upload the full frame GIF at DeviantART or SheezyArt.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 04:36 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Using a previous image for the foundation I colored and cut out what I learned online is the “Paperchild” technique, at least this is my first attempt at it.

************************************************************************************

“Saturday was once again my turn to baby sit Dewdrop. It was raining so I decided to keep her and Blueberry indoors. I had filled a plastic cat’s litter box half full of corn meal and set the two diminutive blue infants inside.

The minute creatures were initially bewildered by the way their tiny hands and knees would sink slightly into the corn meal whenever they attempted to crawl about. Eventually though they became accustomed to this unusual environment and were soon romping through the ground meal, squealing with glee as they flung tiny handfuls of the coarse yellow granules outside the litter box and onto the floor.

Later that day my attention was drawn back to the improvised playpen when I heard one of the baby smurfs begin to cry. As I went over to investigate I smelled, rather than saw what was the matter. Dewdrop needed a diaper change, and probably a bath as well.

I plucked Dewdrop out of the playpen and peeling off her lavender pajamas discovered the offending diaper. I unfastened the safety pin as she twisted in my grasp. Only when I’d removed the soiled bit of cloth from her did she cease her sniveling. Blueberry stared questioningly up at me, wondering why I’d taken away his playmate.
“I’ll bring her back in one piece, Blueberry.” I assured him with a grin.

I carried Dewdrop with me into the bathroom.
The frisky little creature’s tail was all a ‘quiver with excitement as I held her tiny figure under a stream of warm water from the bathroom sink. Dewdrop emitted tiny squeaks of enjoyment as the hypoallergenic vegan soap covered her delicate blue skin with fragrant suds. She giggled as she waved her arms, trying to pop some of the bubbles floating in the air about her with tiny blue fingers.

When it came time to wash little Dewdrop’s face the poor thing started bawling and squirming hysterically when I inadvertently got soap in her eyes. There simply wasn’t anything such as a “no tears” formula when it came to baby smurfs, so sensitive were their little eyes. She tried franticly to rub her stinging peepers with tiny balled fists so I pinned her hands behind her back and held her face upside down under the faucet to rinse the soap off. I drenched her little smurf hat in the process but at least I had learned from experience with rinsing Blueberry this way that the baby smurf wouldn’t accidentally inhale any water and choke.

(It seemed that all baby smurfs were very insecure without their hats on at all times and this made bathing them all the more challenging.)

Eventually the little creature’s sobbing subsided as I finished rinsing all the suds off of its blue skin.
After I used a washcloth to dry the baby smurf I comforted her with a gentle squeeze of the little smurf’s soft tail between my thumb and forefinger.

“You see, Dewdrop? You’re okay, and all nice and squeaky clean!” I exclaimed, giving one of her tiny hands a reassuring squeeze as well as the baby smurf sat in the palm of my hand and gazed up at me.

I placed a fresh diaper on her and pulled on clean pair of lavender pajamas. Blueberry squeaked and clapped his little hands when I finally dropped his playmate back into the litter box…..”

-

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 05:06 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww, another adorable chapter again! and your art technique is quite good, Smurf in Hand!
[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 06:04 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Squeaky!

I have appreciated everyone else who has commented as well!

As long as I know my fellow smurf fans are enjoying this little project of mine I'll be inclined to put more effort into it. I seem to be on a roll and it certainly has been fun.There's no telling when this streak may end so I'm taking full advantage of it.

I have a vague idea of the story's conclusion in mind where certain wondrous revelations are made, but that should still be a while off.

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 09:07 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post 
“Blueberry Pie!”

I had been gone for only a minute before returning to the kitchen to spray the whipped cream atop a cream pie I had made to take to my compatriot at the Blue Moon Nursery. As I picked it up to place into the refrigerator a strange thought struck me, it was awfully quiet, where was Blueberry? Then I remembered that I had absent-mindedly taken him out of my shirt pocket and had set him on the counter…beside the pie. I suddenly heard a fit of coughing as a tiny blue head popped through the surface of the whipped cream! The baby smurf’s bewildered expression made me laugh with relief. “That was a close call,” I exclaimed “I wasn’t intending to make a Blueberry pie!”

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 09:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post 
Now you have a lovely and delicious creamy Blueberry! [yum!]

--------------------

trustworthy smurfette
Smurf
Member # 2406

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-29-2008 09:22 PM      Profile for trustworthy smurfette       Edit/Delete Post 
lol that is funny and so cute

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.