Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Wizard & His Cat (Page 1)
Author Topic: A Wizard & His Cat
Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2008 01:09 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've been a member here for a few days, and I noticed this forum is a bit inactive right at the moment

I decided to share one of my Smurf fanart here. It's in lineart form, but I'm wondering if I should color it in.

-
I just can't help but feel sorry for Gargy and Azrael. They are in my favorite antagonist category, along with Dastardly & Muttley, and Jessie, James, & Meowth from the Pokemon anime. The villains that just can't seem to get a break.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2008 01:28 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! That's a really cool drawing!

You made Gargy and Azrael actually look... not so nasty! Poor Azrael with the bandages. I guess it's hard work chasing Smurfs!

Do you have any other favorite Smurf characters that you like drawing?

PS
I would love to see this picture in color! (hint, hint)
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2008 02:43 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
No particular Smurf character, really. I just drew this by memory during a drawing session in Photoshop. The first Smurf related drawing I made since Junior High. I think the nose looks a little too Super Mario.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2008 05:32 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Kojinka_Sketchette you are really talented. Thanks for sharing and keep up the smurfy work!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2008 07:16 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargy and Azrael colored!
 -

I don't like doing backgrounds very much.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2008 10:29 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love it! Gargy and Az look great colored too. The shadows are really effective. And you may not like doing backgrounds, but I think the picture looks great. I especially like the light coming in from the window.

I like your other Smurf picture also. I think his nose is super cute. The background effect on that pic is really neat.

Can't wait to see more!!!

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2008 06:53 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like both of your drawings, Kojinka_Sketchette. I really like how you did the backgrounds. Very detailed.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2008 09:08 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your pictures are really smurfy Kojinka_Sketchette. Gargy looks great in color! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2008 10:36 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome job with your Gargy and Az pic. Great job especially on the colored version [Smile]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2008 12:40 PM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gargy and Azrael look really cute. They look like they were tired, and worried about their future. I never thought i would see Gargamel looking at his cat with such a care. Awesome work [Smile]
Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 07-07-2008 07:24 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you for the feedback, everyone!
Wondering if I should make a new thread for this new piece, but I'll put it here since the forums don't seem to have separate categories for threads.
 -
I admit it. I have a lot of respect for Azrael. He puts up with so much. Having an owner like Gargamel can't be easy. [Azrael]

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2008 02:16 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So cute! I like how you drew Azrael's facial expression.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2008 07:43 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Click here for a bigger Smurf pic!
Sketchette and her cat, Felisa.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2008 10:09 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh wow, that is so cute...Very creative [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-12-2008 02:54 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great pictures! I like the expression on Kitty's face. Sketchette and Felisa are sooo cute... love it!

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2008 05:56 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, dear. Who wants to see Gargoyle Gargamel?
 -
I was actually going for a dragon, but when I was coloring it in, I noticed he looked more like a gargoyle, which is still cool. It actually kind brings back childhood memories of watching Gargoyles when I'd get home from school.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2008 06:39 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These two new pictures are so cute! The one with the gargoyle is hilarious!

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2008 06:51 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's Gargoyle-mel!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2008 10:03 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Vic George 2K8:
It's Gargoyle-mel!

rofl It is. XD

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2008 12:53 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol, love the look on Azriel's face...great pic [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2008 03:28 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Once again, thank you!

-
Cat owners should be familiar with the rub-against-leg.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Smurf in Hand
Smurf
Member # 1431

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2008 05:23 PM      Profile for Smurf in Hand       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Sketchette!

That's some good stuff you have there!

The more fan art the better, It inspires me.

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2008 08:00 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Smurf in Hand. Your stuff is really good too!

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-26-2008 07:03 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Really cute picture - I just love the way you draw Gargamel and Azrael's expressions!

Purrrr...

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2008 08:12 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
An earlier Az drawing that I finally colored in.

-
His crouch could have been done better. It had been awhile since I had drawn cats, so I needed some practice to get the feel of it back.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.