Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Happysmurfday (Page 1)
Author Topic: Happysmurfday
Schtroumpf Marin
Smurfling
Member # 2292

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2008 02:15 PM      Profile for Schtroumpf Marin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello somebody,

I'm new in this forum. I'm here because i have participate at the creativity contest on this site: http://www.happysmurfday.com
You know this site? It's a european tour in 20 cities. There are all languages.
My smurf is the first of pictures: "Schtroumpf Marin" and of my daughter "Laura Camblor" (number 17). I hope that via this site i have many vote for maby to be an winner this creativity contest.
I thank you everybody for all vote.

Schtroumpf Marin.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 08:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'd like to know if my fellow smurf fans have already been to the mentioned above site, it's pretty cute and amusing just in the scene they are holding his party: I mean the sound effects that are heard when one puts the mouse on Smurfs and objects! (A tip: moving it on the Chinese lamps from the left!)
I've entered it several times to see what European cities have been celebrating our little blue friends' 50th birthday and I did it right now: they were in Vienna last 4th and in Lausanne the day before yesterday!
That's a pity the creativity contest happens in Europe only. I'm quite sure that many of us would love to take part! So, I have a suggestion: what if we make some commemorative works to celebrate HappySmurfday at our own way, before or just on 23 October? (Please, please, correct me if this date is wrong... Thanks!) [Cool]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3875 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 08:38 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
October 23 is the correct date. One of the story ideas I had for an EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf short story, a four-parter called "Visions Of Smurfs Past", take place in four different adventures that interestingly take place on October 23 as a sort of variation of the movie "Groundhog Day". It is here where Empath meets the Smurfs' creator, but also where he meets a new threat to the Smurfs by the name of Oblivion, who wants to wipe them out of existence.

The four adventures Empath goes through (and as he goes through them, he changes form to whatever version of the Smurfs was created at the time) include:

1. The Smurfs And The Magic Flute (1958, the original comic book version)
2. King Smurf (1970s, presumably, the original comic book version, NOT the cartoon episode)
3. The Incredible Shrinking Wizard (1980s, cartoon episode)
4. A 1990s-published European Smurf comic book story about Papa Smurf's birthday and Azrael invading the village on it.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 10:15 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This looks very interesting, Vic. And the meeting between Peyo and Empath sounds symbolic too!

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 07:35 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I look forward to those adventures!

Though I can't participate in the celebrations in Europe (me living in the States), I found some Smurf figurines at a toy store booth at a county fair over the weekend, and I bought the champagne Smurf.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 03:08 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Kojinka, how about you making some celebration pics too? [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 08:27 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Kojinka, how about you making some celebration pics too? [Happy Smurf]

Here you go:

Somewhere Beyond Range 3

Enjoy [Astro Smurf]

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 09:44 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, that beautiful, Vega [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 10:04 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Raven Child. I`m glad you like it. [Big Grin]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 11:07 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wonderful work, Vega! Thanks for showing it. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 11:13 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is amazing, Vega!

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 12:46 PM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you Squeaky Smurf and Kojinka Sketchette. I`m glad that you like the pic. Kojinka your artwork is very cool i really like it. [Smile]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 01:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For now, here's a commemorative work I did:
 - [Wink]

--------------------

vanillasmurf
Smurfling
Member # 2506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 01:58 PM      Profile for vanillasmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is to cool, i am new on this site, and i love it, i am a big fan of the smurfs. If anyone knows when i can catch it on television please let me know. I am in newark, nj (cablevision) Please let me know
Posts: 2 | From: newark, new jersey | Registered: Sep 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 02:28 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 02:48 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This was how "Visions Of Smurfs Past" was presented back in 1998:

EMPATH: THE LUCKIEST SMURF
"The Quest For The Magic Flute" (Part 1 of "Visions Of Smurfs Past")
Story by Vic Twenty George
Based on the Smurf concept of characters (and on the original comic book version of The Smurfs And The Magic Flute) by Peyo

Empath woke up on the morning of October 23 to find that everything about his world had somehow changed. First of all, he found himself to be physically different -- he was taller and thinner than he was originally, his nose was longer, and he somehow had five fingers instead of four. He also noticed that he no longer had a star mark on his forehead, and that he was now wearing just a white hat and pants, which somehow also looked different than what he remembered wearing. Empath thought somehow he must be dreaming, but when he pinched himself and felt the pain of his pinch, he realized that he wasn't dreaming this up at all.

That was when he heard somebody knocking on his door. He answered it, and saw another Smurf that also looked like he was this morning -- changed like he was. He said that Papa Smurf needed all his little Smurfs to gather around the mushroom, for he had some distressing news to tell everyone. Realizing that he had no choice but to go along with what was going on, Empath stepped out of his house and noticed that the entire village had changed, too. The mushroom cottages looked all weird and distorted, and large rocks and some tall trees replaced the lush vegetation of the forest that surrounded the village. This was all becoming very puzzling to Empath, who certainly didn't remember the village looking this way at all. Just as puzzling was the fact that it was supposed to be late October, yet the weather looked and felt like it was summer.

Anyway, he and all the other Smurfs gathered around a giant mushroom, where he saw Papa Smurf making an impossibly giant leap onto the top of it to address all his little Smurfs. He told all his little Smurfs that one of the magic flutes they created and had given to a friendly wizard some years ago was now gone. Apparently, the wizard that possessed the flute had died in a fire that burned his house, and when a few Smurfs had explored the wreckage, they noticed that his flute was gone. He told the Smurfs about the apparent danger the flute could bring if it fell into the wrong hands, and that they must get it back as soon as possible. He decided to send out several search teams of a few Smurfs out into the human populace to find the flute before someone of evil intent got a hold of it.

Empath remembered that five years before his 150th birthday, the Smurfs had to track down a magic flute that their ancestors had created and which somehow gotten lost, but nothing about this recollection seems right. He knew that the Smurfs, the village, and the forest didn't look anything like what he was now seeing at all. Unfortunately, without his third eye, there was nothing he could do to find out what was going on. Under Papa Smurf's order, he went with a few Smurfs on stork to a nearby human village to find the missing magic flute.

Empath and the two other Smurfs found themselves on the castle grounds of a nearby kingdom, where they saw two individuals, one practicing archery and the other playing a musical instrument. Empath recognized these two as Johan the squire and Peewit the jester, though his fellow Smurfs wondered how he recognized them. The three of them noticed that the instrument Peewit was playing had made Johan dance briefly. They knew at that moment that they found the flute, but now they needed to get the flute back from that young human, and they had to do it without drawing any attention from the humans.

One of the Smurfs found a small passageway into the castle that Johan and Peewit lived in along with their king. Empath and the other two Smurfs entered it and made their way into Peewit's room before he did, slowly sneaking their way toward getting the flute that was sitting on a shelf. But Peewit entered the room before the three of them could grab it. They quickly hid themselves underneath the helmet they were using to secret the flute away when Peewit grabbed it from the shelf. They listened as another person, a rotund bearded human by the name of Matthew "Oily" Macreep, entered Peewit's room asking about the flute. Peewit played him a sample, and Matthew was surprised to find himself dancing uncontrollably to its tune. Impressed, Matthew Macreep asked if he could try the flute out. Peewit initially seemed doubtful, but when Matthew began to sound more than a bit disappointed, the jester decided to allow his visitor a try, telling him to stop playing when he tells him to stop. Matthew sounded grateful, but as the Smurfs noticed, he played the flute a bit too long, and Peewit found himself dancing until he passed out. Then they heard Matthew chuckling nastily as he took off with the magic flute.

The next morning, Johan found Peewit bound and gagged in his room, angry that his magic flute was stolen. Immediately after Johan freed him from his bonds, Peewit went storming through the castle with a battleaxe, hoping to find Matthew Macreep and give him a lesson in dancing, figuratively speaking. Johan finally calmed Peewit down, and the two of them informed the king about the apparent danger of the flute. Realizing it was their only chance of getting the magic flute back, Empath and the two other Smurfs flew off and followed Johan and Peewit as they searched the countryside for Matthew and the flute. After two days of following them, the three Smurfs saw Johan and Peewit finally encountering Matthew Macreep while he was in the middle of a heist. Unfortunately, Matthew managed to stop them by playing the flute, throwing them off their horses and making them dance until they passed out.

Empath realized they weren’t going to get the flute back that way, so they ended up heading back to the village, reporting what had happened to Papa Smurf. He suggested that rather than wasting their time trying to chase down the flute, they should wait for the two humans to come to the village and then create a second flute to go after Matthew Macreep. Another Smurf wondered how these two humans would ever find their way to the Smurf Village since no human knows the exact way there. Papa Smurf told them that he knew a human some time ago named Homnibus, who possessed the ability to transport humans across great distances through a magical technique called hypnokinesis. Put simply, it seperated the souls from their bodies and gave them temporary physical substance in another place. If anyone was able to send two heroes to the Smurf Village to ask for their help, Papa Smurf knew that it would be Homnibus.

Empath knew from Papa Smurf’s recollections that a single Smurf met Johan and Peewit out in the forest when they met five years ago, so basically he volunteered himself to go out into the forest and make first contact with these two humans. As he explored the rocky terrain of the Smurf forest, Empath encountered a strange being that looked a bit out of place and yet somehow familiar. The being called himself Eyop Drofilluc, and said that he had been watching the Smurfs for a long time. Empath tried to ask this being more questions about himself, but then he had disappeared without a trace. Apparently, this Eyop Drofilluc wasn’t part of the history he was somehow reliving in this distorted reality. It was becoming more and more mysterious.

But then Empath heard the voices of Johan and Peewit coming near, though he was well out of their sight. As they passed close by him without even seeing him, Empath called out to them, telling them to watch their step. Johan and Peewit turned to find where the voice came from, and that was when Empath stepped out to greet them and then lead them to the village when they couldn’t understand what he was saying. Of course, Empath found himself surprised that he himself sounded more like a Smurf than at any time he remembered. But when Papa Smurf greeted these two humans at the village, Empath was more confused when he heard the village leader refer to his little Smurfs as being 100 years old, which to Empath’s memory of the actual event wasn’t correct at all.

At any rate, the rest of what happened when Johan and Peewit were in the village was as Empath remembered from his fellow Smurfs' recollections. There was Peewit asking if there was any way to remove the magic flute’s magic, the Smurfs offering to help by creating another magic flute, and the long ardurous task of cutting down a tree to get to its middle for the wood of the flute. When the flute was finished, Peewit tried it out but was surprised that the flute didn’t work. Papa Smurf realized that they forgot to paint it with mandrake juice and so went to finish the task. But before Peewit could get his hands on the flute again, he and Johan fell asleep and then disappeared from sight. Empath went to tell Papa Smurf about it, and Papa Smurf suggested that they should all go and find Homnibus’ place, since that is where they will most likely find Johan and Peewit again.

In the meantime, two other Smurfs who were still out in the forest in search for the flute had found Matthew Macreep with the flute, but now he was consorting with another bearded human named Lord Mumford. He was showing Mumford all his ill-gotten gains from the townsfolk, and now the two of them were talking about hiring mercenaries from an island town off the port of Tromanack to take over the kingdom. They realized that these two humans must be stopped, and decided to go tell Papa Smurf about this.

At Homnibus’ hovel, Johan and Peewit were both upset that the old wizard fell into a deep sleep before he could send either of them back to the village when they found themselves greeted by the Smurfs again. This time, as Peewit found out, the second magic flute did work, and now they had information about Matthew’s current whereabouts. Johan decided it was time to go after them, but Peewit decided that a Smurf should go with them to translate directions from other Smurfs they would meet along the way. So Papa Smurf decided to go with them and send the other Smurfs back to the village to wait for him.

Empath decided he wasn’t going to wait in the village while there was a chance of helping these two humans to get the flute back, so he secretly flew off ahead to the port of Tromanack, hoping to run into Matthew or Mumford first. Instead, he saw that strange being he met in the forest again, Eyop Drofilluc, only this time he was in an alleyway, drawing something on parchment. Empath took a look at what it was this being was drawing, and was surprised that it was how the Smurfs looked in this distorted reality. Empath again tried to ask Drofilluc some questions, but instead of answering them he vanished again without a trace. Around this time, Johan and Peewit had reached the port and found out that they got there too late, for Matthew had already left for the island on a boat and Mumford was nowhere to be found. Empath realized he had wasted too much time being distracted by this mysterious artist being and then joined Johan, Peewit, and Papa Smurf after nightfall. Johan decided the best way to go after Matthew is to get Mumford to lead them to wherever he went, and he knew how to do it.

First, Johan had sent a phony message to Lord Mumford from Matthew Macreep, telling him that something went wrong. When Lord Mumford went to the docks, he asked the only boatman available for safe passage across to the island port. Johan and Peewit posed as the boatman’s crew, keeping themselves inconspicuous as possible as the boat sailed across the waters to the island. Empath and Papa Smurf were also present, keeping their eyes on Lord Mumford as well but also keeping well out of sight. When the boat finally reached land, all four of them departed a short while after Mumford stepped off.

Travelling through the city streets of the island port, Johan and Peewit eventually lost Lord Mumford and eventually they went to retrace their steps, hoping to run into him again. At the turn of the next corner, however, they encountered both Mumford and Matthew Macreep. Both Peewit and Matthew started playing their flutes, causing Johan and Mumford to dance until they dropped. The two of them played exhaustingly at each other, neither of them pausing for breath, but causing nearby citizens to drop whatever they were doing to dance. Eventually, unable to sustain a single breath, both Peewit and Matthew dropped their flutes to catch their breath, and that gave Peewit the brief opportunity to grab the flute again, play it to knock Matthew out, and grab the other flute.

As Johan, Peewit, Papa Smurf, and Empath traveled back across the seas with Mumford and Matthew tied up against the mast and also with their stolen treasures, Peewit was thinking of keeping both flutes. Johan, however, told him no, that the flutes were dangerous in the hands of humans and therefore needed to be returned to the Smurfs. Of course, this inspired Peewit to secretly carve a fake flute, which he planned to swap for one of the real flutes when he returned them to the Smurfs in a public royal ceremony. As it turned out, though, after Peewit had returned the flutes to Papa Smurf and started playing the third flute when the Smurfs departed, Peewit realized he had returned both of the real flutes by mistake.

As all the Smurfs returned to the village, Empath couldn't help but notice that a bald-headed stranger in the forest that looked all too much like Gargamel was looking up at the sky at that moment and saw the flock of storks passing him by. He looked at the flock somewhat suspiciously, as if he saw something about the storks that seemed out of place. Empath knew that eventually Gargamel would make his appearance in the forest to torture his fellow Smurfs, but still he couldn't help feeling that somehow everything he experienced was all wrong. As he went to bed after that long hard day, Empath began to wonder if he would wake up tomorrow morning to find everything back to the way it was.

(To be continued in “The Royal Smurfment”)

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 02:51 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"The Royal Smurfment" (Part 2 of "Visions Of Smurfs Past")
Based on the Smurf concept of characters (and on the comic book version of King Smurf) by Peyo

Empath woke up the next morning to find himself looking almost like he did before that incident with the magic flute -- though now he was still wearing a white hat and pants and still had no star mark on his forehead. He looked around his house to see that nothing in it looked like he remembered seeing it. He went outside his house and saw the village looking almost the way it did before it somehow changed the day before. Finally, Empath noticed that the forest and the weather outside looked like they were in summer, but as he checked the calendar in his house, the date read October 23. Somehow some things were missing, so Empath assumed he must be in the past again. But why did he appear the way he did now? And why was the date still October 23?

Then he saw Papa Smurf with a bag, telling all his little Smurfs to be good while he made a distant journey to get some euphorbium for his latest experiment, which would take a few days. Somehow this was familiar to him, because from what he recalled from his fellow Smurf's recollections, Papa Smurf went away from the village for a few days to gather some ingredients for his experiments, and in the interim Brainy was left in charge. Somehow Brainy managed to misuse his responsibility of leading the village by making himself a king and forcing the Smurfs to obey his will, causing a civil war that would have torn the village apart had Papa Smurf not returned just in time to stop Brainy's disaster.

But as Empath observed, things somehow didn't happen as he recalled it happening. The first thing he noticed was that Smurfette wasn't present -- and the Smurfs he knew who recalled that incident did remember Smurfette being there. He asked his fellow Smurfs where Smurfette was, and they just looked at him, wondering what a Smurfette was. Secondly, he saw that Brainy was unable to get any Smurf to listen to him, while some nameless Smurf somehow got various Smurfs to listen to his promises of various rewards if he was elected leader of the village. Empath decided to go along with the whole thing, voting for the nameless Smurf to be elected the leader of the village while hoping to find something in this distorted recreation of history to reveal itself.

Apparently, the nameless Smurf got most of the votes while Brainy got only two votes, and so he was named the leader. To commemorate this moment, the nameless Smurf went inside and put on a sparkly golden suit, calling himself King Smurf. Most of the other Smurfs laughed at him, thinking this King Smurf thing was a joke. As it turned out, though, when Harmony made an announcement that all Smurfs must obey King Smurf or else, that got some Smurfs angry. Hefty decided to directly confront King Smurf about it, but just as Brainy did in Empath's recollection, this other version of King Smurf also got Hefty to become his personal guard and chose some others to be his deputies. One of King Smurf's decrees which was enforced by Hefty and the deputy guards was to build him a castle, which most of the other Smurfs including Empath ended up doing. When it was finished, King Smurf entered it wearing his royal crown and cape and addressed the other Smurfs from his balcony, thanking them for their hard work.

While most of the other Smurfs got involved with an incident between Jokey and King Smurf that put Jokey in jail, Empath decided to go off into the forest, hoping to find whoever it was he remembered seeing in that other reality. Eventually, Empath found this being, sitting on a rock and sketching something on a piece of paper. As Empath got a better look at what it was he was drawing, he noticed that it was a sketch of two Smurfs, particularly King Smurf and Jokey as they appeared in this reality. Empath asked this being who he was and what he was doing here, and he replied that he was a magician from another time and place who only wanted to see for himself how Smurfs lived their lives. The way this being talked, Empath had a feeling that this being came from the future. He warned Empath that there was a dark menace present that would destroy the Smurfs. Empath tried to ask who this dark menace was, but at that moment the magician disappeared, leaving Empath alone in the forest again.

As Empath returned to the village, he noticed that King Smurf and Hefty were leading a team of ribbon-wearing Smurfs out into the forest, which Empath didn't remember ever happening. Most of the Smurfs who saw Empath returning thought Empath was a traitor that ran off into the forest and joined the rebel Smurfs in their camp. Empath reassured them that he was no traitor and offered to help track down the rebels. As he was given a ribbon to wear by the order of King Smurf, Empath joined the team in their search. But in actuality, Empath was puzzled by the mention of a dark menace and was using the search for the rebels to try finding this menace himself. That was when he saw a lone Smurf who wasn't wearing a ribbon standing there in the open, waiting for him. Empath thought he was just a rebel trying to trick someone loyal to King Smurf into capturing him, but as he got closer, the Smurf started to glow with unearthly power, telling Empath that he had strayed too far from the path of this reality. This Smurf struck Empath with bolts of magical energy, knocking him around to the point of total disorientation.

The next thing Empath knew, he was back in the village again, just as it was when he woke up in that reality, but now surrounded by a wall of logs and a moat dug around its circumference. King Smurf had ordered his loyal Smurfs to prepare for a possible invasion by the rebels, who have now grown in numbers. Empath found himself beaned in the head with a note that somebody among the rebels had sent for King Smurf. Empath gave the note to Hefty, who then turned it in to King Smurf. From what the note contained, Empath realized that King Smurf was not going to sit comfortably on his throne and wait to be deposed. Changing into a gold suit of armor and brandishing a sword, King Smurf kept most of his loyal Smurfs up all night, waiting for the possible invasion to take place. Empath stayed awake as well, hoping he would see either of the two beings who appeared in this altered history.

By morning, one of Hefty's guards spotted the rebels approaching the village, armed with sticks, ladders, slingshots, tomatoes, and ropes. One of them took the lead, carrying a white flag of peace, hoping that King Smurf would surrender as well, but as it turned out, King Smurf didn't. So the rebels started charging toward the wall, and King Smurf's loyal Smurfs started bombarding the rebels with tomatoes. As Empath helped keep the rebels at bay, basically just going along with the whole thing, he noticed that one of the ribbon-wearing Smurfs was armed with one of Jokey's surprise packages. Empath overheard him saying how he was going to destroy the Smurfs and all their history with this explosive package. Empath realized that this must be the dark menace that the magician in the forest had mentioned and confronted him personally, knocking the present out of his hand and causing it to explode harmlessly away from every Smurf. In a voice that didn't sound like it belonged to any Smurf, the dark being told Empath that he had strayed too far from the path of this reality and because of that, he would be cast in another reality where there would be no escape from his people's destruction.

As that Smurf vanished before Empath's eyes, he also began to notice that the village itself had changed in that same instant. The wall that surrounded the village disappeared, Smurfette began to appear among the rebels, Brainy now appeared in the guise of King Smurf, and Papa Smurf suddenly showed up, disgusted by seeing his little Smurfs now acting like human beings. Papa Smurf looked at Empath strangely and began to wonder what he was doing here when he should be in Psychelia. Empath had a feeling that things in the village were starting to return to normal, though he couldn't figure out how or why he was still in the past. But before any Smurf could say anything more about it, King Smurf's castle suddenly exploded, and Empath was caught in the blast, knocking him unconscious.

(To be continued in "The Act Of Downsmurfing")

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 02:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great work, Vic! And I liked your idea of the character Eyop Drofilluc. [Happy Smurf]
And hello, vanillasmurf! You can watch some Smurf cartoons on these YouTube links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP2yHTEfync and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4F9KaTLklw [Wink]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 02:55 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"The Act Of Downsmurfing" (Part 3 of "Visions Of Smurfs Past")
Based on the Smurf concept of characters by Peyo and on the story The Incredible Shrinking Wizard.

Empath found himself back in what he guessed was his house again, lying on his bed. As he looked down upon himself, he noticed that he still was wearing only a white hat and pants. His mirror reflection told him that he still had no star mark on his forehead. And as he stepped out of his house, he noticed that the village itself had changed again, though not as dramatically as it did when he remembered being part of that quest to retrieve the magic flute. But again, he noticed that he woke up on the morning of October 23, which meant that it was supposed to be autumn, but the forest looked and the temperature felt like it was still summer.

The last thing he remembered was being in what he was beginning to call "another reality", for even though everything in that recollection of the King Smurf incident didn't happen the way Empath remembered, it was still very much real. That being in the forest, who in the first reality Empath was in called himself Oyep Drofilluc, warned Empath that a dark menace was present among them to destroy the Smurfs and all their history. And as Empath helped King Smurf try to find the rebel Smurfs that turned against him and hid in the forest, he encountered that evil being who warned him not to stray too far from the path of that reality. But when Empath prevented that same being in the form of another Smurf from destroying the Smurfs with an explosive package, the evil being told Empath that he would be cast in another reality where there would be no escape from his people's destruction. And then as things in that reality started to change back into what Empath remembered in his history, King Smurf's castle exploded behind him, knocking him out until he awoke -- here in another reality, as the evil being promised. But why is it still October 23 that he kept waking up on?

Empath went to greet his fellow Smurfs, seeing if there was anything they remembered about the King Smurf incident, when he noticed Smurfette, looking only a little different than how he remembered seeing her. Smurfette politely greeted him back, but otherwise acted as if she had no more interest in Empath than she did her other fellow Smurfs. Empath followed Smurfette into Papa Smurf's lab, where they saw Baby Smurf playing with toy Smurfs in a toy village Handy had constructed. They were suddenly interrupted by an adult Smurf who called himself Nat, warning them about a hazard in the river Smurf that was mutating the fish into hideous forms. Empath noticed the similarity between this adult Nat Smurf and his Smurfling counterpart, but he also remembered that the Nat Smurf who was a Smurfling in the history he remembered was never an adult Smurf, and that it was Tracker instead of Nat who alerted Papa Smurf of this danger.

The Smurfs followed Nat to the river, where they saw thick green ooze on the water's surface. Papa Smurf noticed the ooze came from a spilloff that ran down the hill, and as Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and Empath followed the spilloff to its point of origin, they saw that the ooze came from Gargamel's muck pond. Hidden within the thick brush, the three Smurfs watched as Gargamel dumped more of his potions into the muck pond, complaining that these potions that should have worked to destroy the Smurfs had failed him. Papa Smurf realized that Gargamel was responsible for creating this pollution, but then suddenly Azrael found their hiding place and started chasing them around Gargamel's feet, causing him to fall into the polluted muck pond, swallowing some of its water. Though Empath was still without his powers, he managed to escape Azrael along with Papa Smurf and Smurfette.

Back in the village, Papa Smurf went to work on an anti-pollution formula that would magically remove the ooze from the waters of the river while Empath and Hefty moved a boulder in place to block the river from the spilloff. As Empath and Hefty worked together, he couldn't help overhearing Hefty muttering about how the ooze could have created dangerous fish monsters that would have devoured the Smurfs and how he hoped to find another way to do them in. Empath had a feeling that this dark menace he confronted in the previous reality had now taken the form of Hefty here. He told this being in Hefty's form that he would do everything in his power to prevent another disaster from happening. The evil being laughed, telling Empath that as long as he was in his realities, he was under his control and that there was nothing he could do about it. But then in the next moment, Hefty returned to normal, wondering what the heck Empath was doing. Whatever was going on with him and the other Smurfs, Empath didn't like being played around with one bit. He was going to find this evil being and bring him out into the open even if it meant doing the worst things possible.

Sometime shortly, as Empath returned to the village, he couldn't help noticing Brainy bringing home what appeared to be a shrunken Gargamel, with Clumsy carrying a crying Baby Smurf behind him. Brainy was gloating over how he was going to be recognized as a hero for capturing the worst villain in Smurf history. That part was as Empath remembered, for Gargamel had fallen into his own polluted muck pond and swallowed the chemicals he dumped into it. Now it was causing him to shrink every time he raised his temper at someone or did something nasty. Papa Smurf, after examining Gargamel's condition, decided to try using the same antidote he used to clear the river of the evil wizard's pollution to cure Gargamel.

As Papa Smurf prepared a large bucket of his antidote to be poured on Gargamel to return him to normal outside the village, Empath noticed that Nat Smurf was secretly cutting the rope so that the bucket would smash Gargamel. Empath began to suspect that Nat Smurf really wasn't a Smurf, but rather this evil being Oyep Drofilluc had warned him about. Without any Smurf looking, Empath picked up an acorn and flung it at Nat, knocking him out of the tree before he had cut the rope completely. But then in the next moment, the bucket had tipped over as it fell, dousing Gargamel in antidote and then burying him inside the bucket. As Papa Smurf and the others lifted the bucket off Gargamel, the human wizard insulted Papa Smurf's failed efforts, causing him to shrink to ant-size.

While Papa Smurf and the others carried the ant-sized Gargamel someplace where he would eventually learn that reining in his temper and doing good deeds might make him grow back to normal size, Empath confronted Nat, who was now cursing him. He told Empath to stay out of his way and never tell anyone of what he did if he knew what was good for him. Then in the next moment, Nat simply vanished. Empath had a feeling that wasn't going to be the last time he saw this evil being in the form of Nat, doing things that he knew the real Nat, adult or Smurfling, would never do.

As Empath returned to the village, he ran into what appeared to be the adult versions of Snappy and Slouchy, two Smurfs that he only remembered as Smurflings, and they started to talk about how Smurf history isn't the way it's supposed to be. Empath began to wonder how these two Smurfs would know that history in this reality isn't as anyone would remember. All Snappy and Slouchy could tell Empath is that he should let Smurfette know how much he really cared for her, for he was the one out of many Smurfs that she would fall in love with. Before he left Snappy and Slouchy, Empath noticed that one of them had a drawn picture of the Smurfs as they appeared in this reality. He began to suspect that Oyep Drofilluc must be either of those two Smurfs.

As most of the other Smurfs try helping Gargamel rein in his temper and do some good deeds while dressed in a Smurf hat and pants, Empath tried to tell Smurfette that he will always love her and respect her and be there for her. But somehow Smurfette didn't feel anymore attracted to Empath than she did with any other Smurf. Again she told him that she was too young to think of marriage and that she could never pick one Smurf over another to be her one true love for all time. But then they heard a terrible commotion from Handy's workshop. As Empath saw for himself, Gargamel had grown almost back to his normal size and had ripped the roof right off Handy's house. He threw the roof right toward Empath and Smurfette, laughing nastily at the thought of tormenting the Smurfs once he's back to full-size again. Empath quickly pulled Smurfette out of the way from the oncoming roof just seconds before it hit the ground. Smurfette looked at Empath as if she had seen her life flash before her eyes, and then she looked straight into Empath's eyes and kissed him on the mouth. In that moment they kissed, Empath and Smurfette felt as if they were in another place entirely, a place they truly felt was where they belonged, and then that feeling was gone, though Smurfette no longer felt the same about herself.

Meanwhile, Gargamel had shrunken back to Smurf-size again since he had given into his evil tendencies again. Papa Smurf had to exile Gargamel from the village since he was proving to be too dangerous to be kept in there for too long. After Gargamel had left, Empath and Smurfette went to find where Nat, Snappy, or Slouchy went off to, but strangely couldn't find a trace of them anywhere. The next thing they knew, however, was that they were at the beach near the Smurf river, where the Smurfs were going swimming after the ooze has been cleaned out of the water completely. Smurfette, who now also experienced this jumping ahead in time, asked Empath how that was possible. He told Smurfette that he had no idea as to how, but he knew that Azrael would show up sometime soon to harrass the other Smurfs and threaten Baby Smurf's life, giving Gargamel the opportunity to be heroic and to return to normal size again. All they could do at this point was just be part of the goings-on until Azrael made his appearance.

Soon enough, though, Azrael came onto the beach, scaring the Smurfs who were on to the beach and sending them fleeing to safety. Empath followed suit for he still had no powers, but then he saw Azrael now go after Baby Smurf…and worse, he also saw Nat Smurf goading Azrael to destroy Baby Smurf. Strangely, Papa Smurf and most of the other Smurfs did not see Nat Smurf, but Smurfette now did, and she wondered why Nat was behaving that way. Empath realized that the evil being was at work again to destroy the Smurfs in this reality and was prepared to rescue Baby Smurf and deal with this Nat Smurf himself. But then, Gargamel showed up to rescue Baby Smurf and get Azrael to chase him. Nat turned with his hands glowing with unearthly power to blast Gargamel out of the way, but Empath instantly tackled him, allowing history as Empath had known it to follow its course. Nat cursed Empath again, saying that his way was how history was meant to happen and that he had no right to interfere. Nat finally blasted Empath away, and was now preparing to use his power blasts to destroy Empath and remove him permanently from this reality when Snappy and Slouchy showed up, inexplicably blasting Nat away with their own power blasts. Meanwhile, Gargamel led Azrael into a small bush where he wrestled with the cat, buying the Smurfs enough time to escape and allowing Gargamel to grow back to his normal size again.

When Gargamel and Azrael finally left the village for good, Empath noticed that Smurfette was starting to remember her relationship with Empath, that she was in love with him. He also noticed that every Smurf present at the beach was starting to remember their lives as Empath had remembered from their collective memories, and that Nat, Snappy, and Slouchy were present as Smurflings. It was as though they had been under a spell, made to believe that they were living in a reality that was all too real to them when it was all just an illusion. But then Empath and Smurfette noticed that the adult Nat Smurf was still there…and not only that, he no longer sounded like a Smurf. The adult Nat cursed Empath, telling him that he could have lived his life here as a normal Smurf, the way he always wanted, and allowed everything in that reality to happen the way it should have. But instead, he interfered again, and now that reality no longer exists. Empath and Smurfette watched as Nat Smurf transformed himself into a hideous human-like being that vaguely resembled Gargamel, wearing an iridescent robe and gauntlets that glowed with an unearthly power.

The being told Empath that he shall soon see all of Smurf history become oblivion. But then they noticed the adult versions of Snappy and Slouchy appeared among them as well, telling the being now called Oblivion that as long as they exist, Smurf history shall continue to exist and not the way Oblivion would dictate it to happen. Empath noticed that the adult Snappy sounded like Traveler Smurf, while the adult Slouchy sounded like Oyep Drofilluc, the other being he met in the other realities. Oblivion told them that this whole thing wasn't over between them, and that he would have control over all of Smurf history if that was the last thing he'd do. As Empath charged between the three entities, hoping to stop a fight before anyone else got hurt in the crossfire, he found himself instantly blasted into another reality while Smurfette called out for him…

(To be concluded in Part 4.)

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2008 02:57 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
“The Reality Of Animagus’ Visions” (Part 4 of “Visions Of Smurfs Past”)
Based on the Smurf concept of characters (and parts of The Great Smurf Festival) by Peyo

Empath woke up on the fourth morning, witnessing yet another change. The village was still pretty much the way he remembered it, and the date was still October 23, but now his own self had changed dramatically. He was wearing a Smurf suit that looked very similar to the star-spangled one he wore since his 150th birthday, but as he found out, the very nature of his powers were different. With a simple wave of his hand, he made flowers grow from out of nowhere, he caused rainclouds to appear in perfectly sunny skies with weather that still felt more like summer than autumn, and he can even make Brainy appear to be split in half. Somehow, Empath felt he must be experiencing yet another reality in which Smurf history had somehow changed, where he possessed the powers of magic similar to Papa Smurf’s, but he had yet to fully figure out how he was doing this or even why.

The last thing he remembered was a fight between three adult Smurfs in the last reality he was in, and one Smurf turned out to be the evil being behind this shifting of Empath's reality called Oblivion. The other one was Traveler Smurf, and Empath could only wonder why he was even here, since he remembered from his last encounter with him that his sole concern was with time. And last but not least, the third Smurf was that other strange being he kept running into, this Oyep Drofilluc who kept drawing the Smurfs as they appeared in any of these realities. Somehow, he had to find a way to restore everything back to the way it was before any of this ever started.

Empath went to Papa Smurf's house to see if there was anything he could find in his spellbooks about Oyep Drofilluc, but unfortunately he had no luck. That was when he heard knocking on Papa Smurf's door, and as he answered it, he noticed that it was the Smurflings -- looking only a little like how he remembered him, only now they were calling him Conjurer Smurf instead of Empath. Brainy was with them, and they were checking to see where Papa Smurf was because they were preparing a surprise for his 542nd birthday celebration. Empath looked at them strangely and told them that Papa Smurf had turned 542 several years ago, but Brainy and the Smurflings contradicted Empath by telling him that Papa Smurf had always been 542 years old ever since they had known him. That made very little sense to Empath, even if this was yet another reality, that someone like Papa Smurf would stop aging at a certain point. Though he had to admit Papa Smurf hardly changed in the two years he had been back in the village, at least Empath knew Papa Smurf was really 548 in the history he remembered. Also, he remembered that Papa Smurf's birthday also took place in the summer instead of autumn.

Brainy had to remind Empath (Conjurer) that he had to oversee the preparations to make sure everything was proceeding as they planned it while he and the Smurflings made sure Papa Smurf knew absolutely nothing about what was going on. Empath decided to do this, though he also had to be on the lookout for Oblivion, Traveler, or Oyep Drofilluc in case any of them showed up in this reality. He was busy observing Handy testing out his new smurf-o-round carousel ride when Smurfette showed up, looking only a little different than she did in the last reality he was in. Surprisingly, this Smurfette called him Empath instead of Conjurer and seemed to remember everything that happened in the reality where Nat, Snappy, and Slouchy were adult Smurfs. Empath guessed that if it was a spell being cast upon him and his fellow Smurfs to experience different realities with only Empath remembering anything, his kissing Smurfette in the last one seemed to break the spell for Smurfette, for he was the one whom Smurfette gave her heart to.

Smurfette knew that Papa Smurf was being kept out of the village for a surprise birthday party, but she also suspected that this may be another attempt for Oblivion to prevent Oyep Drofilluc in another form from interfering with his next attempt to destroy the Smurfs. Empath told Smurfette that he would watch out for Oblivion's appearance and make sure he does not succeed in whatever he would do to accomplish this task. That was when Sassette, looking like she did when she first came out of the crystal, approached Empath as Conjurer and showed him a picture she did of Papa Smurf and the Smurflings for a birthday present. Empath had a feeling from looking at the picture Sassette drew that Oyep Drofilluc must be nearby, for the images of Papa Smurf and the Smurflings looked like how they would look in this reality. What Empath also noticed in the picture was an image of what looked like the memory artifact he created when he saw all those visions of the future some time ago. Sassette gave Empath a somewhat knowing look of a secret she didn't want to divulge, and Empath could only wish he knew what that meant.

Meanwhile, some Smurfs who were out in the forest picking sarsaparilla leaves for the fresh brew of sarsaparilla ale that would be served at the party noticed Azrael roaming around the forest by himself. They quickly hid out of sight while Azrael continued to wander close by, sniffing around for the scent of Smurfs. The Smurfs felt fortunate that they were wearing Papa Smurf's scent repellent that day or else Azrael would smell them in a heartbeat and pounce on them. But then they noticed Azrael wandering in the direction of the village, and then they started to worry. If Azrael got into the village, not only would he constantly torture the Smurfs, but also Gargamel could be nearby and pick up on the sounds of his own cat and head straight for the village. They quickly decided to head back to the village when Brainy appeared among them by himself, telling them to stay put. The Smurfs did not notice Brainy's eyes glowing bright red when he told them to stay put, but they responded to his order as if they had been hypnotized.

Back in the village, Smurfette rejoined Empath after a short while of going around the village to try finding Papa Smurf, and she seemed surprised to not find him anywhere. This made Empath wonder if Oyep Drofilluc really took the form of Papa Smurf or not, but then his thoughts were interrupted by a call for help. Empath rushed over to where he saw Azrael chasing down a few Smurfs and finally catching one by the seat of his pants. Empath had to do something to stop Azrael from devouring the first Smurf he caught, and so he cast a spell on that Smurf that made him smell like a skunk. Azrael spat out the Smurf when he caught a whiff of his new odor, and that Smurf quickly ran inside, now wondering why he was smelling really bad. But Azrael didn't stop there -- instead, he continued to tear his way through the village, as if he had been possessed. Several Smurfs decided to try stopping Azrael themselves by throwing whatever they had at the cat, but that only slowed Azrael down. This was getting worse by the minute, and Empath seemed to be at a loss for what to do when he heard Papa Smurf tell Empath to let him try stopping Azrael. As every Smurf watched, Papa Smurf merely stopped in front of Azrael and told him in a controlled voice to leave the village immediately. The cat reacted as if he had been hypnotized and ran as quickly as he could away from the village.

Every Smurf cheered as they saw Papa Smurf again save the Smurf Village from the danger of Azrael, but Empath was puzzled by how Papa Smurf was able to just appear out of nowhere and handle Azrael with nothing more than his voice. Papa Smurf told him that it was the will of the Animagus that he should do so, and that he must make Smurf history is not tampered with in any way. But then Brainy showed up, and in a voice that didn't even sound like Brainy, he again cursed Empath for altering the flow of events in this reality so that the Smurfs would not be destroyed by Azrael. Papa Smurf told Brainy as his real identity, Oblivion, that no matter what he tried to destroy any part of Smurf history, he would never succeed. Then as if by a force of will, Brainy was catapulted into the air and sent away from the village, cursing Empath and Papa Smurf. Most of the other Smurfs, unaware of this conversation between Papa Smurf and Brainy or what he did to Brainy, cheered for Papa Smurf, who told them that he appreciated their effort to give him a surprise birthday party, even if he had to show up sooner than they expected to save them from Azrael.

As the day began to close yet again, Empath looked upon the village and noticed that everything in it began to look like a mishmash of the four separate realities he experienced, only now it was looking like a living cartoon image brought to life – even himself. He began to suspect that nothing he experienced in these realities was ever real in the first place. However, as he tried to figure out what to do about it next, the same being he saw in those four realities appeared again, looking as every bit real as Empath once did. Empath thought this being who called himself Oyep Drofilluc might finally reveal the answer behind this mystery. As it turned out, though, this being’s name was Animagus, a wizard from the year 2958 that possessed the artifact Empath had built containing all the memories of the Smurfs.

Animagus told Empath that he had come into possession of the artifact centuries after the European artist of the 20th century had passed away and learned everything there was to know about the Smurfs. What Empath found out, however, was that the European artist himself left imprints of his own memories in the artifact – memories of the various Smurf stories he crafted himself based on what he learned from the artifact, not to mention how they looked over the past 34 years he worked on drawing them. Of course, the human artist’s memories over time began to distort what was originally recorded in the artifact, causing the various discrepancies in what Empath remembered happening in Smurf history. When the artist died, the artifact was passed on to another in his family who continued his work and imprinted more of his memories into the artifact. By the time the Animagus got his hands on the artifact, its crystal was so overloaded with memories that he had to use his own magic power to sort through all of them, until he found what was originally recorded in it and used his power to bring those memories to life.

Empath realized that what he was experiencing was being trapped inside the altered recollections of Smurf history that the Animagus had activated. Apparently, since Empath was the one who built the artifact in the first place, Empath turned out to be the only one who went through these altered states of reality. But Empath was still uncertain of what Oyep Drofilluc meant if that wasn’t the name of Animagus. The wizard being then told Empath to look backward upon himself and see the truth behind the altered realities. Empath tried that, and as he did, he saw the Animagus morph into another being altogether – the European artist who recreated all of Smurf history from the artifact. The being then revealed that Oyep Drofilluc was the name of the artist spelled backwards – Peyo Culliford -- and that he had purposefully encoded his name backwards for its creator to unlock the secrets. This being, who was very much human, appeared harmless and gentle, yet wise and intelligent beyond his years. He revealed to Empath that he had created the first Smurf comic strip on the day of October 23, 1958. Empath was so much in awe of the very being who intercepted his artifact, he was at a loss for what to ask him.

Unfortunately, that was when Oblivion showed up, sarcastically thanking Empath for bringing him to the very being he needed to destroy the most. Empath watched as Oblivion struck down Peyo with his energy blasts, causing him to change back into the Animagus again, weakened from the attack. Oblivion knew the spirit of Peyo was recast into the body of Animagus, the only wizard in the future who could control the frail fabric of reality. Empath learned that Oblivion had been twisting those altered memories brought to life and turning them into reality traps for Empath and the Smurfs to bring out Animagus. With Animagus out in the open, Oblivion could absorb all his energy and control history itself so that Smurf history itself would no longer exist as part of it. Empath realized that Oblivion posed a greater threat than Gargamel to the very existence of Smurfs and charged at him to protect Animagus, but Oblivion blasted Empath away, saying his time will come soon enough. Empath felt himself split into four beings, cast adrift in the four different realities. The Smurfs that existed in those realities began to see their worlds become all twisted and distorted as Oblivion drained Animagus of his power.

Then Traveler Smurf emerged from the timestream, seeing the four different realities and Animagus futilely battling Oblivion while Empath was left helpless in the realities. Traveler helped Empath control the situation by making him see how he could bring the four realities back into one through a force of will. As Empath concentrated, he could see all four of his selves and all the four Smurf Villages merging back into one. Oblivion realized what was going on and tried to stop Empath from what he was doing, but couldn't -- Traveler had transferred the rest of Animagus' powers into Empath, enabling him to restore Smurf history as one coherent path, preventing Oblivion from doing anything even with half of the Animagus' power. As Animagus' body faded into nothingness, his life and magical energies spent, Oblivion cursed Empath, saying that his saving Smurf history will be his undoing, and someday his history will be destroyed if that was the last thing he'll ever do. Then Oblivion, Traveler, Empath, and the Smurf Village itself disappeared into blackness.

And the next thing Empath knew, he woke up in his own bed – and saw that everything he ever knew about himself and the village was back to normal, even his own powers. Even more importantly, though the date was October 23 again, the forest and the weather outside now corresponded to the season of autumn. The other Smurfs didn’t seem to remember anything of what Empath experienced of those visions he saw, which made Empath feel only a little better about himself. Fortunately, Polaris Psyche was also there, and from what he sensed of his friend, he was able to confirm that Empath had quite an experience that was beyond anything he could comprehend. Empath realized that Polaris was the only being that didn't appear in any of those "realities" he experienced. It was then that Empath began to feel more comfortable about where and when he is right now. Polaris could only wonder what it was that Empath had experienced that made him think everything in the village was different than how it was before. Empath wasn't sure how to answer that, only to say that he somehow shared somebody's visions of what Smurf history might have been like.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2008 10:22 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2008 09:46 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is another awesome pic, Squeaky [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 10:28 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Raven! And it will be great if you show here a celebration work of yours, too! [Wink]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2008 11:35 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll certainly give it a try... (time is being cramped when it comes to using my creativity) :s

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2008 07:15 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.