Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Top 10 Signs You're Obsessed with The Smurfs (Page 1)
Author Topic: Top 10 Signs You're Obsessed with The Smurfs
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2007 08:51 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Based on the idea of David Letterman's Top Ten List:

Click here to read - The Top 10 Signs You're Obsessed with The Smurfs

So what do you think... are you obsessed?
[Razz]

Keep smurfin'
Sassette

PS - What would you add to the list?

Can anyone think of an idea for another Top Ten smurfy list? ... like the Top 10 reasons Gargamel hates The Smurfs or any other ideas?

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2007 10:45 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"10. You only wear blue and white."

No, I also wear red and blue as well as black and blue.

"9. When stumped by something, you think... 'Papa Smurf will know the answer!'"

I'm too busy trying to do Papa Smurf's voice to even bother with that.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-26-2007 06:02 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The number one reason is the best...I tend to start singing that song in my animation course, and at work...soon after the rest of the students/co-workers start singing it too [Big Grin] (ain't I a stinker, lol)

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Ace-Frehley-Smurfette
Smurfling
Member # 1958

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2007 12:25 PM      Profile for Ace-Frehley-Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think that "Using 'Smurfy' talk all day" shuld be inthere

--------------------
Shock Me! Or just say Ack.

Wizard Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4023

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2011 01:15 AM      Profile for Wizard Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yup!...Hey wait a minute! I wear White, Black and Dark Blue!!!!!!

--------------------
Do If what your Smurfin!

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 12-05-2011 06:23 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I qualify for most of these answers. I have seen all of the smurf episodes and the magic flute movie and the 2011 movie, I am hoping to get to watch the new Smurfs a Christmas Carol soon. I have memorized all of the names of the cartoon smurfs (I can't find where to get the comic books and my mom doesn't take me to a comic book store) and the smurfs friends. One time I even dressed a little like a smurf by wearing a blue long sleeved shirt and some white tights with socks and I used some safety pins to pin the shirt to the tights. I also I think I'm obsessed with smurfs because my sister gets annoyed because she says I talk about smurfs too much. I didn't mean to annoy her. [Angel Smurf]

Here are the top 10 signs you are like me:
1. You love singing and listening to music
2. You sometimes annoy other people because you talk about smurfs so much.
3. You try to watch smurf episodes whenever you can.
4. You have memorized over 10 songs and all the smurfs names in the cartoon episodes.
5. You love to sing the la la song as much as you can.
6. You love telling jokes and making people laugh. (it looks like I'm a little like jokie smurf lol)
5. You had to run to the TV to see the smurfs float in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade.
4. When you start talking about smurfs, it could go on forever.
3. You can't help but love those smurfs.
2. You think Handy Smurf is your favorite but you also like Vanity Smurf and Greedy Smurf as your second and third favorite smurfs.
1. You just like smurfs and you just don't know why. [Vanity Smurf]

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2011 06:24 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry those numbers are out of order

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2011 06:29 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It was supposed to be like this:

Here are the top 10 signs you are like me:
1. You love singing and listening to music
2. You sometimes annoy other people because you talk about smurfs so much.
3. You try to watch smurf episodes whenever you can.
4. You have memorized over 10 songs and all the smurfs names in the cartoon episodes.
5. You love to sing the la la song as much as you can.
6. You love telling jokes and making people laugh. (it looks like I'm a little like jokie smurf lol)
7. You had to run to the TV to see the smurfs float in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade.
8. When you start talking about smurfs, it could go on forever.
9. You can't help but love those smurfs.
10. You think Handy Smurf is your favorite but you also like Vanity Smurf and Greedy Smurf as your second and third favorite smurfs.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 04:00 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
im having a debate between my friends that smurfs have tails they say no and i say yes

i also seem to say "thats funny" and " thats not funny" alot

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 05:00 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i know i'm obsessed. i don't care if my obsession annoys people. "those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind." anyone who thinks i'm childish or annoying doesn't have to talk to me or hang around with me. i am who i am and i neither want nor need anyone's approval. but no one i know seems to mind. my uncle actually thinks my obsession is adorable, but then again, to him everything i do is precious -_-

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Lazy Smurf
blue4ever
Member # 4138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2011 06:54 PM      Profile for Lazy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
aww this is so sweet,
i laughed so hard, about the grocery clerk getting mad because of the smurfberries. lol

--------------------
HELLO SMURFY WORLD!
(I'm blue4ever)

Uncle Gargy
Smurf
Member # 4048

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2011 01:27 PM      Profile for Uncle Gargy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Five of those things will apply to me. But sometimes I feel like I am 'Gargamel' but only for a few minutes at a time ; )

--------------------
Wizards don't give a 'bleep' about the laws of Thermodynamics!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-27-2011 04:05 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
11. You feel offended whenever some idiot keeps quoting a Cartoon Network commercial bumper that says Smurfs are green.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2012 01:41 PM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You recognize classical music because it was in the smurfs
If you're out and see something blue and white out the corner of your eye you think 'SMURFS!!'
You give people lectures about the smurfs
All your homework has to be linked to smurfs
You always quote them
You always make references that only the SMURFIEST fans will get
You get annoyed when someone says they are the biggest fan but have only seen the film and don't know who Peyo is
You love Belgium
You mix blue tack and white tack together [Razz]
You wish there was a GCSE in Smurfing
You draw smurfs
You have a folder on your computer just for smurf pictures
You read AND write fanfiction
You cannot have on a favourite smurf- that would be like having a favourite child!
You want to get a sky box just so you can watch the smurfs on pop
You went to McDonald's JUST to get a free smurf
You cry in sad episodes like 'Squeaky' 'Clumsy Luck' Handy's Sweetheart' 'Hearts n Smurfs'
You take online quizzes to find out which smurf you are like
You create OCs

--------------------
They called themselves Smurfs. They were good

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2012 01:44 PM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You have watched most of or all of the websites but are sad because not all of them are on youtube
(allthesmurfsepisodes have quite a few on there)
You try to imitate the voices

--------------------

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2012 01:58 PM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You want to find out where Nanny actually came from, or if there were any smurfs before her and Grandpa, and how they were created

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-19-2012 02:58 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm more offended that iTunes doesn't have all the episodes. It just has all of Seasons 1 and 6, plus probably half of Seasons 3, 4, and 5. Only about 4 of the 6 cartoon specials can be found in the US legally ("The Smurfs Christmas Special", "The Smurfs Springtime Special", "My Smurfy Valentine", and "Tis The Season To Be Smurfy"), leaving the only option for getting all six specials being getting the Specials Collection from Australia.

--------------------

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-20-2012 11:54 AM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I live in England, so only Seasons 1 and 2 are available as box sets. There are also a few specials like the Christmas specials, My Smurfy Valentine and the Smurfic Games

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2014 09:00 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This list just bring me up the idea of quoting something off of theweekinblue.com:

It is said that inside all of us is a small blue person just screaming to get out! Are you in touch with your inner Smurf or are you really a Smurf trapped in a human body and still in denial?

Due to this, I am writing a guide to embracing your inner Smurf and one way of embracing your inner Smurf... is joining BlueBuddies or any other online community of Smurf fans.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2014 09:05 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In other words, don't think of it as obsession but as getting in touch with your inner Smurf and embracing it! What do you think are the your Top 10 way of embracing your inner Smurf!
Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2014 05:02 AM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How about having an account on Bluebuddies and watching every Smurfs episode that exists over and over again until you could recite it word for word? I'd say that's an obsession...

--------------------
Life is short. Live it while you can, and live each day like your last.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-23-2014 09:00 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Breaking Blue News! I finished my guide to embracing your inner Smurf! Here it is:

Click here to see my file!

Hope you like it!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-26-2014 02:26 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There are a few errors but I'll fix them later!
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2014 02:01 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's the fixed version:

Note: I have to copy and rename it! Sorry.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2014 06:22 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's the re-fixed version (since I forgot one mistake):

I hope you like it!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.