Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » How to make a Smurf Costume (Page 1)
Author Topic: How to make a Smurf Costume
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 10-22-2007 08:33 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Award Winning - Licensed Smurf Costumes - comes w/ hat, gloves, shoes, pants and top

Hello everysmurf!

There's a brand new costume section on bluebuddies. It's filled with lots of pictures and step-by-step instructions on...

How to make a Smurf Costume
How to make a Smurfette Costume
How to make a Smurf Hat

... and there's so much more - you can even learn how to make a blue smurf tail!

Have a safe a smurfy Halloween!!!
[Happy Smurf]PS Here are the latest brand new costumes for sale!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-22-2007 10:40 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
One of those human Papa Smurf faces looked really scary!

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-23-2007 07:40 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't wait for Halloween, I dress like a smurf every day!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

bess914
Smurfling
Member # 1966

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted 10-29-2007 02:52 PM      Profile for bess914       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here is a picture of my husband and I as Papa Smurf and a pregnant Smurfette from a Halloween costume party this weekend. (My sister-in-law in the picture is dressed as her version of Poison Ivy.) I made the hats myself, ordered the blue body suits from an online dance store, and we customized a Santa beard by cutting and trimming until it looked Papa Smurf-ish. I wasn't brave enough to paint my face blue....but my husband was! Let me know what you think.

-

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2007 05:08 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Interesting looking beard for that Papa Smurf. Certainly in the shape of the actual beard itself.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2007 09:00 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey bess your smurfette costume looks awesome and your hubby is a smurfy papa smurf!!! Your hats are so good and poison ivy looks pretty good too, kind of like the 1940 poison ivy from the batman 'toon

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

bess914
Smurfling
Member # 1966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-30-2007 08:32 AM      Profile for bess914       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks! That's what Poison Ivy was going for and she definitely nailed the idea!

Yes, Papa Smurf's beard is different than other's version of it, but I think it has a lot of character.

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2007 08:59 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi bess914,

You guys look smurftastic! That Papa Smurf beard is great and the white eyebrows are a nice touch too! You did an impressive job on your Smurf costumes!!!

Thanks for sharing the picture!
[Happy Smurf]

PS - congrats on the baby smurf on the way!

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2008 01:12 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's one of the most accurate Papa Smurf beards I've seen on the Internet!
I was thinking of making a Gargamel costume for Halloween this year.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

smurf-E
Smurfling
Member # 2476

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-06-2008 03:29 PM      Profile for smurf-E       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey chick,

Just wanted to know if you have seen the blue smurf nose anywhere. I saw it ontwo-three days ago, but can't find it now. I need two of them for Halloween. Can you help?

Smurfette Kim
Smurfling
Member # 2493

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 08:10 AM      Profile for Smurfette Kim       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi,

Just thought I'd post up a picture of my Smurfette costume. I got lots of tips including the pattern for the hat from blue buddies, so thanks very much!!

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2008 11:04 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, bess914, the costumes are really great, you all got to make them as authentic as you could! [Smurfette] [Smile]
smurf-E, I didn't even know there were Smurf noses. At the most I saw masks and blue ears. If interested, the ears are on [Happy Smurf]
Welcome, Smurfette Kim, your costume is also very cute! [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3902 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2008 02:09 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Smurfette Kim,

Welcome to Bluebuddies!

You look absolutely smurftastic!!!! You did a really nice job on your costume. SMURFY!

Thanks for sharing your photo!
[Smurfette]

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 07:06 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No offense, but the picture makes me think of Margaret Hamilton (the actress who played the Wicked Witch in The Wizard Of Oz) in the role of Smurfette.

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2008 11:06 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You look sooo cute Smurfette Kim! Vic is jealous that he doesn't look as good when he wears his Smurfette dress!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 06:57 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"I am beautiful, no matter what they say, and words can't bring me down..."

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2008 07:30 AM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I bought the robe for my Gargamel costume. I wasn't sure if it would work. But I tried it on the other night, and though the sleeves are big at the end, the rest will be perfect once I sew some gray patches on the mid-section and elbows.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2008 09:10 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow, those are beautiful constumes! finally a beard that looks like the original. and Bess, congratulations on the baby, I bet he'd be very pleased if he knew what you're wearing [Wink]

Aww. I wish we had Halloween in Israel so I could dress up as a smurf [Frown] guess I'll have to wait for March, that's when we have Purim. it's kinda like Halloween.

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

burton1064
Smurfling
Member # 2534

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2008 10:05 PM      Profile for burton1064       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I ordered two bottles of the blue Graftobian latex body paint for my costume this year. Does anyone know if this is enough?
Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2008 07:16 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Click here for a bigger costume pic
The only camera I have on me right now is in my laptop.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-30-2008 05:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At last I see a very sympathetic Gargy!! Nice costume, Kojinka. [Gargamel]

--------------------

Smurfette2008
Smurfling
Member # 2562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-04-2008 05:20 PM      Profile for Smurfette2008       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My friends and I were smurfs for Halloween this year!!!! Enjoy the pics!

Click here for a bigger costume pic

Click here for a bigger costume picture

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 11-04-2008 05:46 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very good! I see that all of you had such a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!   [Smile] [Smurfette] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

funsyz
Smurfling
Member # 2771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2009 09:26 AM      Profile for funsyz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I thought being a smurfette was gonna be hard, but it's dead easy - I bought some blue tights off of got the dress offtoo (however the bottom half was a bit too tight so I split the sides and made a skirt to go over it and made a belt out of the rest of the material to make the top and bottoms go together). I bought the hat off ebay and made a flower out of felt and sewed it on the side (You can't see it in the pic cos it's on the other side)and a blonde really cheap wig off there too. I got Snazzaroo body paint, it's good stuff! I got my friend to paint my arms and I did my face and dried myself off with a hairdryer. The paint did rub off on my dress a little during the course of the very drunken evening, but that's just an occupational hazard of being a smurf! Don't forget, paint your hands the very last!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Click here for a bigger Smurfette costume picture!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2009 11:08 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Your Smurfette style is perfect, funsyz! [Smurfette]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.