Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams. (Page 8)
Author Topic: "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams.
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-26-2008 11:47 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very smurfy ending, Amtrak [Big Grin] Very cool song at the end when the smurfs are getting ready to leave with the time crystals. Keep writing [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

trustworthy smurfette
Smurf
Member # 2406

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2008 01:38 PM      Profile for trustworthy smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
space harrier briny did you read the whole story
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-27-2008 02:09 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
R. C. - Thank you. [Smile]

Squeaky - Thank you, and I knew you would cry when you read the ending. And right now, I'm taking a break from all this tiring work. [Sleeping Smurf]

K. S. - Many thanks from you. [Happy Smurf]

And again, thank you everyone! [Wink]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2008 09:05 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the story, Amtrak Smurf [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2008 10:05 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's the music video of Cry by Mandy Moore from the movie A Walk To Remember. But in my story, it's "a memory to remember" for Grouchy and James.

Dang! I wish I could make a music video with two of my favorite characters along with Mandy's song. [Sigh]

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Vss4laGZc

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2008 07:58 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know I'm kinda late, but any ways, fantastic conclusion to your fan fiction, Amtrak Smurf. It was truly worth the wait and to answer your final quiz question, the song Breaking Free was in fact from the first High School Musical.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2008 11:10 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Marianamersmurf.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-01-2010 07:48 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Attention! My story is now on Fanfiction, and it's new and improved! [Smile]

So if some of you like to read it again, go right ahead! And newbies are welcomed as well! [Wink]

Here it is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4615434/1/The_Smurfs_Meet_Thomas_Friends

Happy New Year! [Uncle Sam]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2010 08:46 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's a good story Amtrak. I can't get that site (its blocked) but I read it here and its very nice!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2010 03:23 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Come and read my story, it's all that.

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2012 02:14 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Amtrak I have been following your story very closely. Well done!
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2013 09:59 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For the eighth time, just want to move this topic up a little.

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2013 07:17 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
From Amtrak Smurf: But just as Brainy was about to finish his quotations, Percy blew his whistle with such rage! “[PEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!]”

“OW!” Cried Brainy as he covered his ears.

“STOOOOP ITTTT!” Snarled Percy.

“ENOUGH ALREADY!” Growled Thomas.

“WE CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” Fumed Emily and Toby.

“YOU’RE BUMPING UP OUR BUFFERS, BRAINY!” Grumbled Henry.

“AND BURSTING OUR BOILERS!” Boomed Gordon crossly.

“AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REALLY USEFUL SMURF!” Said Edward severely, “BUT I WAS WRONG!”

“But I am a really useful Smurf!” Brainy said honestly.

“YES! REALLY USEFUL FOR BEING AN OLDFANGLED NONSENSE!” Said the Engines crossly.

“FOR YOUR INSMURFMATION, I AM NOT AN OLDFANGLED NONSENSE!” Brainy exploded, “AND AS PAPA SMURF’S APPRENTICE, I’M REALLY AM A REALLY USEFUL SMURF! AND BESIDES, IT WAS ALL PAPA SMURFS’ IDEA THAT I SHOULD TELL YOU ENGINES ABOUT MY QUOTATIONS! RIGHT, PAPA SMURF?!”

But just as Brainy turned to Papa, he could see that the village leader is giggling with his hand covering his mouth. “[Papa giggling]”

“Papa Smurf, how could you!” Gasped Brainy.

“Sorry, Brainy!” Giggled Papa, “But I really want to smurf on how the Engines would react when you smurf your quotations to them! And I got my wish!” And he laughed so hard with tears coming out of his eyes. “[Papa laughing hard]”

And just then, the Smurfs began to laugh so hard too. “[Smurfs laughing hard]”

“AND YOU ALL SMURFED AWAY FROM THIS, TOO!” Said Brainy furiously.

“And indeed, we did!” Laughed Jokey.

“AND BESIDES, WE HAVE A SURPRISE JUST FOR YOU, BRAINY!” Growled the Engines.

“OH YEAH!” Snorted Brainy loudly, “WHAT?!”

“THIS!” The Engines rumbled crossly, and they all gave Brainy a big cloud of steam going straight at him! “[Steam wheeshing] WHOOOOOOSH!” They went.

“NOOOOOO!” Wailed Brainy as he find himself surrounded in the big cloud of steam for ten seconds.

As the steam cleared, Brainy was wobbling and felt very dizzy with his eyes spinning round and round and shaping like spiral swirls, and collapsed by landing on his back. “[THROP!]”

“Ohhh, why are these things always happen to me?” Wheezed Brainy, and could not say another word.

“HA, HA, HA! Now that’s a smurfy surprise!” Laughed Jokey.

“Uh, gosh, Brainy.” Clumsy replied, “I tried to warn ya, but you won’t listen.”

“Thanks for the warning, Clumsy.” Dazed Brainy.

“Well at last that shut him up.” Muttered Gordon.

“And that is better than tossing him around.” Added Hefty.

Wow, sometimes, you may need to calm yourself, Amtrak, and I haven't posted for almost 4 days because I was sooo caught up in reading your remarkable story about 2 friends from 2 different worlds who get in a really big spat, and then eventually making up for their mistakes and the Smurfs having a great time with the Engines at Sodor Island.. I will not take my time to reply to some other topics and then, I will read your sequel... you deserve a [Vanity Smurf] [Angel Smurf]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2013 10:37 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awe, thank you, thatonesmurfx103.9. That means so much to me. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2013 05:28 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No problemo, anything to make people happy..... [King Tut Smurf]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2013 05:18 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For the ninth time, just want to move this topic up a little.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.