Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams. (Page 6)
Author Topic: "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams.
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-01-2008 08:59 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, Cool Smurf, it's your loss.

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-01-2008 11:01 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 10: Of Accidents And Friendships (And The Story/Life Of Grouchy)

Bonus: Two episode clips of The Smurfs, one from Season 3 and one from Season 9.

Here’s what we smurf and puff off from the second part of our previous adventure. First, James is still having the worse day of his life, and it’s because the troublesome trucks had been singing and teasing rudely at him all day. So the #5 engine counterback by giving the trucks the biggest biff. But even though, that biff made the trucks very cross, and they are planning their revenge on James for bumping them so hard. And James is unaware of the danger that the trucks have in store for him. But when this happens, this will lead to dramatic changes, for Grouchy and James. Next, Thomas is still giving the Smurfs the tour of the Island of Sodor, and they are indeed still enjoying it enormously by seeing more of the sights on the island, even stubborn Grouchy. And during the tour, Thomas has introduce the Smurfs to more of his friends, both rail… and non-rail contraptions. And the little blue time-travelers have met their first diesel engine, Mavis. And also, Thomas and the Smurfs have met along with Henry, Edward, and Gordon. And last, after rocketing from Gordon’s Hill, Thomas stopped to rest and had a drink. But while resting, Thomas was daydreaming about him and his friends visiting the Smurf village and it was his dream come true, but though, he knows that’s impossible. But the Smurfs know how Thomas feels and cheered him up, and in no time, the #1 engine felt much better. But, after Thomas finished his drink and was about to leave, till all of a sudden, he and the Smurfs heard a screeching loud noise with someone whistling and shouting in distress! “[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!] HEEEEEEELP!” “[Thomas and the Smurfs gasping]” Now you all are saying; who’s the Engine in trouble?! Let’s smurf and puff out now!

“[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!] HEEEEEEELP!”

“[Thomas and the Smurfs gasping]”

The screeching loud noise with someone whistling and shouting in distress made Thomas and the Smurfs jumped.

“Smurfers and smurfeses!” Brainy gasped, “What, or who is that?!”

“[PEEP! PEEP!] HELP! HELP!”

“[Brakes screeching]”

“I don’t know!” Shouted Hefty, “And that loud noise is smurfing the other noises!”

“ONCE AGAIN, I HATE LOUD NOISES!” Yelled Grouchy.

Suddenly, the noises are getting closer and louder to Thomas.

“[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!] HELP ME!”

“Well, I think I know who it is!” Jolted Thomas.

“Well, who?!” The Smurfs shouted frantically.

“HEEEEEEELP! [PEEEEEEEEEEEP! PEEP!]”

“Look behind you, Smurfs!” Said Thomas loudly.

The Smurfs turned back as the noises grew louder and louder. And they could see a familiar figure coming in fast.

“Who is that smurfing so fast?!” Handy remarked loudly.

But as the figure was revealed, the Smurfs opened their mouths wide and gasped.

“SACRE TGV!” Painter gasped, “It’z… It’z…”

“[GASP] JAMES!” Said Grouchy shockingly. And he is right!

It is James, and he was going faster than ever before. Sparks are flying out between his brakes and wheels. “[Brakes still screeching]“ And he was whistling in a very frightening way. “[PEEP-PEEP! PEEEEEEP! PEEEEEEP! PEEP-PEEP-PEEP!]”

“JAMES!” Cried Thomas.

“THE TRUCKS ARE PUSHING ME!” Whistled James, “MY BRAKES ARE ON FIRE, AND I CAN’T STOP!”

And sure enough, the trucks are banging their buffers at each other forward, giving the force of the pushing all the way to James.

Grouchy was extremely horrified of what he’s seeing, and his whole body was stood frozen like Painter’s hero statue and counterpart from Ancient Rome, Grouchus Smurfus.

Suddenly, the troublesome trucks started shouting. “ON, ON, ON!” They yelled.

“STOP, STOP, STOP!” Screamed James.

“NO WE WON’T, NO WE WON’T, NO WE WON’T!” Laughed the trucks.

“I HATE ON, ON, ON!” Said Grouchy. “AND NO WE WON’T THREE TIMES!”

James sped passed Thomas and the Smurfs with a dash. “[ZOOM!]”

“It’s déjà vu all over again!” Cried Thomas.

“You can smurf zhat again, Monsieur Thomas!” Said Painter.

“NOW,” The trucks cackled, “TIME FOR OUR BAD DEED! THROW HIM OFF THE RAILS, DIFFICULT BEND FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!”

“OH NO!” Whistled James, “[PEEEEP-PEEEEP-PEEEEP!] HELP, HELP, HEEEEEEELP!”

Thomas and the Smurfs watched terrifyingly as James sped down the line and disappeared, with one final shout and whistle in distress. “[PEEP! PEEP!] HEEEEEEELP!”

“[Screeching brakes fading away]”

“Thomas?!” Sqeauled Jokey terrifyingly, “Is that a…?!”

“Yes, Jokey!” Tooted Thomas, “That’s one of the troublesome truck’s troublesome trick, the runaway train!”

“I HATE THE RUNAWAY TRAIN!” Said Grouchy. “NOT WITH JAMES IN IT!”

“And did you smurf how fast James was smurfing?!” Added Handy.

“And according to my smurfculations,” Replied Brainy, “James smurfed on with a smurfing speed of 125 mph!”

“That’s way too much!” Gasped Thomas, “An average mid-size tender engine like James is only capable of having the speed of at least 100 mph!”

“Oh, smurfs!” Said the Smurfs.

“Now one question,” Vanity spoke up frantically, “Where was James smurfing?!”

“CINDERS AND ASHES!” Cried Thomas, “There’s a difficult bend futher down the line!”

“Then what are we smurfing for?!” Said Grouchy desperately, “Let’s get smurfing!”

The Smurfs are surprised, but they and Thomas knew that the now not-so-grouchy Smurf is right.

“Come on!” Tooted Thomas, “Let’s see how much damage it caused!” And with his boiler bubbling rapidly, Thomas, with the Smurfs aboard, set off after James as fast as he could.

When Thomas arrived at the difficult bend, he already knew that this would happen.

And to the Smurfs, they could not believe their eyes. What they are seeing, is the most horrifying sight that they never see before. All of them let out their shocking comments.

[Grandpa]: “SMURF-A-ROONIE!”

[Papa]: “GREAT SMURFS!”

[Smurfette]: “OH MY SMURFNESS!”

[Sassette]: “FALLING FALCONS!”

[Snappy]: “SMURF-A-ROO!”

[Brainy]: “QUOTING QUOTATIONS!”

[Clumsy]: “GOLLY NO!”

[Greedy]: “SUGAR AND SPICE!”

[Handy]: “OH MY KNOTS AND BOLTS!”

[Hefty]: “MUSCLES AND SPORTS!”

[Jokey]: “THIS IS SMURFTAINLY NOT FUNNY AT ALL!”

[Lazy]: “THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!”

[Vanity]: “OH THE UNSMURFY!”

[Painter]: “SACRE DIZAZTER!”

[Baby]: “[Screaming in horror]”

[Wild and Smoogle]: “[Chattering in horror]”

And all Grouchy could say is… “Oh no. What have I smurfed.” He said sadly.

Believe it or not, but it’s true. James had hit the difficult bend and was derailed. Six of his trucks are also derailed, while the remaining six trucks and brake van are still on the rails. And this is the worst accident of all on Sodor.

Thomas was devastated. “James?” He wheeshed, “Can you hear me? Say something.”

James responded back with rasp. “Help… me. [Coughing]” He wheezed weakly.

James wasn’t hurt, but all that screaming and shouting almost cause the loss of his voice.

“Don’t try to speak, James.” Said Thomas helpfully, “Let your voice rest.”

But, James wasn’t alone.

There, on the right side of Thomas, is another Engine and friend of Thomas.

Molly the Yellow Engine, which is the same size and type as James, had seen the whole thing, and she looked horrified.

“Thomas!” Molly cried, “I just saw James chuffing fast and he came off the rails right before my eyes!”

“Oh, the horror!” Wheeshed Thomas devastatingly.

Then Molly noticed the Smurfs. “You must be the Smurfs!” She tooted, “Emily told me everything about you all!”

“Who are you?” Replied Smurfette.

“I’m Molly.” She puffed.

“Well, it’s smurfy to smurf you.” Said Sassette politely, “But now it’s not the right time for something like this.”

“I agree.” Said Molly, “We’ve got to do something to get James back on the rails.”

And everyone also agreed.

“And this time, we’re not gonna tell the Fat Controller.” Said Thomas.

Grouchy looked all over the disaster zone. He had never seen such a horrible sight like this before. Now he turned to James. He could see that the mid-size red tender engine is laying left side on the ground. And he could see smoking fumes coming out of his brakes. And there’s something that Grouchy could also see. He could see that James is looking very heartsore. This made Grouchy feeling grief and even more miserable, and his getting a stabbing feeling that is growing inside of himself.

Grouchy was heartbroken. “I hate smurfing this unsmurfy sight.” He said sadly with his voice cracking, “Not with James in it, and it‘s all because of… me.”

[Background song #4 plays and starts]

[Girl (solo)]:

NOW I KNOW YOU’RE NOT A FAIRYTALE
AND DREAMS ARE MEANT FOR SLEEPING

AND WISHES ON A STAR
JUST DON’T COME TRUE

AND NOW EVEN I CAN TELL
THAT I CONFUSED MY FEELINGS WITH THE TRUTH

BECAUSE I LIKED THE VIEW
WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I COULD BE SO BLIND
IT’S LIKE YOU WERE FLOATING

WHILE I WAS FALLING
AND I DIDN’T MIND

[Music continues]

Suddenly, a tear came out of James’ eye. He was very frighten when he let his trucks runaway, just like from his second accident. And even worse, and on this date, this is James’ third accident that involves the job that he really and truly hates.

And after seeing that scene, a tear came out of Grouchy’s eye too. “It’s all my fault.” He said sadly, “And I’m… I’m… I’m, sorry, James.”

[Song continues]

[Girl (solo)]:

BECAUSE I LIKE THE VIEW
OOOH HOO HOO

I THOUGHT YOU FELT IT TOO
WHEN THERE WAS ME AND YOU

[Music and song stops]

As the Smurfs looked all over the disaster sight, Thomas and Molly already though of some suggestions to fix the problem.

“There’s not much time.” Molly puffed, “I’ll go get Rocky.”
[Rocky is a breakdown crane]

“No can do.” Wheeshed Thomas, “He’s at the repair yard for maintenance.”

“What about Harvey?” Suggested Molly.
[Harvey is a small dull red tank engine with a crane arm mounted on top of his boiler and carries the #27 in it]

“You know he’s too little to do this.” Thomas disagreed.

“The breakdown train?” Molly suggested again.

“Murdoch will be using it for his other job.” Said Thomas upsettingly.

“So there’s nothing left? So we just leave James like this?” Said Molly sadly.

“I’m afraid so.” Sorrowed Thomas.

And the two Engines felt helpless and sad.

The Smurfs felt in grief for their helplessness and sorrowfulness. Especially Grouchy for James.

Just then, a voice spoke up. “Don’t worry, smurf everything to me.”

Thomas looked up, and it was Papa who spoken up.

“But what can you do, Papa Smurf?” Said Thomas puzzlingly.

“With… magic.” Said Papa.

“Oh, of course!” Tooted Thomas in relief.

“Magic?!” Surprised Molly.

“Yes, magic!” Puffed Thomas, “Papa Smurf used his magic to help Edward push Gordon up the hill.”

“Amazing!” Said Molly amazingly. “But, will it work?”

“Just watch and be amazed.” Thomas tooted, and he turned to Papa. “Alright Papa Smurf, “smurf” your stuff.”

“It will be my smurfy pleasure.” Said Papa grandly.

Papa stood still at the edge of Thomas’ left water tank. But then, he felt somebody holding his hand. As he turned around, it was Grouchy who was holding his hand.

Grouchy was sad. “Please, Papa Smurf.” He said softly, “I really want to apologize to James. So, please…”

Before Grouchy could say something, Papa smiled and placed his hand on Grouchy’s right shoulder.

“Now don’t you worry, Grouchy.” Said Papa wisely, “I’ll smurf this up in no time. And I’m sure that James will forgive you.”

Grouchy grinned a little grin and slowly backed away. Smurfette stepped beside him and placed her hands on him to calm him down.

Papa turned back to the disaster sight. First, he turned his attention to the derailed trucks. So Papa stood still and took a deep breath. “[Inhale, exhale]” And then, he reached into his magic sack, scooped up a handful of magic powder, and he began to chant these magic words. “OH GREAT MAGIC THAT SMURFS IN TACK, PAPA SMURF SAYS, SMURF THE TRUCKS BACK ON THE TRACK! PRESTO SMURFO!” And a gust of wind blow the powder off of Papa’s hand and blew right on to the derailed trucks.

“PRESTO SMURFO!” Chanted Papa.

Then suddenly, one by one, the trucks began to float up in the air.

Thomas was amazed, but Molly is surprised, even James.

With his hand to guide, Papa slowly and carefully moved and lowered down the trucks. And with the sound of metal to metal, “[CLING! 6X]” The trucks are back on the rails.

“Amazing!” Gasped Molly.

But James is still unable to speak.

“See, I told you so.” Puffed Thomas.

“Now, for James.” Said Papa as turned to the #5 engine.

And this is what Grouchys’ been waiting for.

And once again, Papa reached into his magic sack, scooped up a handful of magic powder, and again, he began to chant these other magic words. “OH GREAT MAGIC THAT NEVER FAILS, PAPA SMURF SAYS, SMURF JAMES BACK ON THE RAILS! SMURFA KADIRBRA!” And again, a gust of wind blow the powder off of Papa’s hand and blew right on to James.

James could not believe what he’s seeing, and he feels glad that he’s getting back on the rails with the help of Papa’s magic.

“SMURFA KADIRBRA!” Papa chanted again.

Suddenly, James could feel himself being lifted, and he’s now once again standing straight. And again, with his hand to guide, Papa began to lift James slowly and carefully off the ground.

At last, James could speak again. “B-B-Bust… my… b-b-buffers!” He trembled, but was very surprised.

“Unbelievable!” Surprised Molly.

“It’s like being lifted by an invisible crane!” Said Thomas amazingly.

Grouchy anxiously watched as Papa use his hand to guide James slowly and carefully back on the rails.

“Ohhh.” Moaned James, he’s now getting the feeling that Papa would miss his aim.

“Just smurf on, James!” Handy shouted cheerfully.

“It’ll be all over soon!” Said Hefty faithfully.

But James is still wasn’t sure.

But suddenly, with the sound of metal to metal, “[CLANG!]” James is once again back on the rails!

“HOORAY!” Whistled Thomas and Molly, and they let out a three joyful toots. “[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!]”

“YAY!” Cheered the Smurfs.

And even James let out some joyful toots. “[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!]”

And Grouchy was very happy to see James back on the rails again.

James turned to Papa and thanked him. “Oh, thank you, Papa Smurf!” He said thankfully, “Thank you!”

“The smurfy pleasure is all mine, my red friend.” Said Papa grandly.

“Alright, Grouchy.” Smurfette said encouragingly, “Now’s your chance, go smurf to him.”

And with bravery, Grouchy walked towards the edge of Thomas’ left water tank.

But James could see him approaching.

Grouchy stopped, and just as he was about to say something, James yelled at him.

“YOU!” James shouted, “IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!” He is now and still very cross at Grouchy.

Grouchy gasped and jumped back when James yelled at him.

“James, what are you talking about?!” Wheeshed Thomas stunningly.

“GROUCHYS’ THE ONE THAT CAUSE MY THIRD WORST ACCIDENT TO HAPPEN!” Accused James as he shouted.

“Now James,” Said Brainy, “Before you smurf into any conclusions, I think we should start by listening the whole story from you, starting from the way beginning. And that’s what Papa Smurf would always say.”

“For once, Brainy is right.” Hefty agreed.

“Me too.” Said Handy.

And the other Smurfs also agreed. Even Thomas and Molly.

And deep down in his boiler, James knew that Brainy is right, and he calmed himself down.

“Now, James.” Papa replied, “Tell us all about your very unsmurfy day, from the way beginning.”

So James took a deep breath, “[Inhale, exhale]” And he began to tell his story.

“It all started when I arrived at Brendam Docks.” James said as he began, “While I was looking for my slow goods train, I could see the other Engines have very important jobs, and it makes me so jealous that I want to do one of those jobs. Then suddenly, Diesel, ‘Arry, and Bert could see me coming, and those three “Dirty Diesels” started teasing me, but I just ignored them and kept on chuffing. At last, I reached the main dock, were my slow goods train is there waiting. Salty had shunted my trucks into place, and Cranky is still loading the goods onto my trucks. Then Salty could see that I’m not very happy at all, so he tried to cheer me up by having a conversation with me, but I decided not to get myself involve in it. But Salty already figured out that I was having a very bad day. After I finished my conversation with Salty, he told me this: “Don’t worry. I assure your day will turn up right.”. And I doubt it, and even though, I was not cheered up, and I was still feeling very miserable.”

“Ohhh.” Said the Smurfs feeling sorry.

“Uh oh.” Said Grouchy nervously.

“Then what happens next, James?” Thomas puffed.

“Oh, bother!” Moaned James, “Here’s the part that made my day much worse!”

“Oh, smurfs.” Grouchy trembled, which he’s now feeling much guiltier than ever.

“After Salty had left,” James continued, “The trucks started laughing, and I was so cross that I told them to stop, but they didn’t, so I gave them a bump. Then Cranky joined in with the fun, and you all wouldn’t believe what he just called me!” Then he stopped.

“What did Cranky called you, James?” Wondered Molly.

James’ face went pink like a rose. “He called me…” He stuttered, “H-H-He c-called me…”

“What, what, what?! He smurfed you what?!” Snappy said impatiently.

“HE CALLED ME, “GROUCHY JAMES”!” James shouted, “THERE, YOU HAPPY NOW?!”

“Grouchy James?!” Jokey laughed, “Now that’s a smurfy nickname! And I bet you were really grouchy all this time!”

James went pinker than ever.

“THAT’S NOT FUNNY AT ALL, JOKEY SMURF!” The Smurfs said furiously, and one of them gave the cheeky Smurf the toss.

And Jokey landed hard on top of Thomas’ cab. “[BONK!] Well, I though it was funny. Ohh.” He said.

Brainy was glad that it wasn’t him getting the toss.

And Grouchy really felt sorry for James for getting that nickname that Cranky had called him.

“Sorry about that, James.” Hefty replied.

“Please, continue.” Said Smurfette.

So James continued on. “After I left Brendam Docks,” He puffed, “I got started on doing my most hated job, with the trucks singing and teasing rudely at me all day. During my much worse day, I had picked up more and more trucks at each station that I went, till I had a very long and heavy slow goods train. But with a total of 12 trucks, I felt outnumbered and they all kept on singing and teasing at me by saying that nickname Cranky called me. I tried my best to ignore them, but I… I… [GULP] I LOST MY TEMPER AND GIVE THE TRUCKS THE BIGGEST BUMP!”

“Oh, James!” Molly tooted shockingly.

“James, you know better that the trucks didn’t like getting bumped so hard!” Said Thomas stunningly.

“I know!” Wheeshed James. “And I always forget that, too.”

“And I think the other Engines are right.” Brainy said cleverly, “You DO smurf your temper all the time.”

James’ face went from pink to red and angrily hiss steam. “[Steam hissing] HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO PUFF YOU?!” He shouted, “I DO NOT LOOSE MY TEMPER ALL THE TIME!!”

“[Singing] Oh, yes you do-ooh!” Teased Brainy.

“WHY YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING…!” James snarled.

“NOW YOU SMURF IT THIS TIME, BRAINY SMURF!” Hissed the Smurfs, and like Jokey, they gave the smarty pants Smurf the toss.

And Brainy landed hard on top of Thomas’ cab. “[BONK!]”

“Gee, welcome to the club.” Moaned Jokey.

“No smurfing.” Said Brainy, and he faced down with groan. “Ohhh.”

James couldn’t help but grin a little. But then he turned it upside down.

“Again, sorry about that, James.” Replied Hefty.

“Cotinue if you smurf.” Said Smurfette politely.

“And then what happen, James?” Puffed Thomas.

Once again, James continued on. “Then, I arrived at Gordon’s Hill.” He chuffed, “I tried my best to climb up, but my train is just too heavy, so I have to wait for Edward to push me up. When he arrived, Edward and I started to ascend up the hill. And at last, with Edward’s help, I made it to the top of the hill. And then, Edward could see that I’m still feeling miserable, and he told this: “Cheer up, James. I’m sure that your day will puff up right, and I bet that something good will be coming just around the bend.” Then he left, and I doubted on what Edward was saying to me.”

“Now, here’s when disaster struck!” James said upsettingly.

“Uh oh.” Said Grouchy sadly.

“Oh smurfs!” Stunned the Smurfs.

“Oh dear!” Wheeshed Thomas and Molly.

“As I started to descend down the hill,” James continued again, “The trucks began yelling, and by banging with their buffers they started pushing me down the hill! And with a jolt, I got frighten, and I tried very hard to stop, but I couldn’t, and my brakes were on fire! And that’s when I passed by you and the Smurfs, Thomas! Then I remembered the difficult bend, and as I was getting closer to it, I couldn’t bare to watch and shut my eyes! And I didn’t see Molly coming around the bend, till it was too late! [Sound of a derailment] [CRASH!] [Sound of the trucks derailing and crashing] When I opened my eyes, I found myself laying on the ground on my left side. And I could see Molly, and she looked terrified when she saw me coming off the rails! And then, I felt frighten and heartsore when this happened!”

“And that’s the whole story!” James said as he finished.
“Oh my!” Said Thomas and Molly stunningly.

“Oh our smurfness!” Said the Smurfs shockingly.

And Grouchy’s guiltiness grew bigger and much worser.

“AND NONE OF THIS WOULDN’T HAD HAPPEN IF GROUCHY HADN’T INSULTED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!” James shouted crossly.

“Uh oh, here comes trouble.” Replied Clumsy nervously.

“What’z James gonna smurf to Grouchy?” Added Painter.

“Well, I think it’s gonna be an unsmurfy one.” Put in Vanity.

“GROUCHY, YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A HORRID SMURF!” Roared James. “NO, YOU’RE WORSE THAN THAT! YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A COLD, EMPTY-HEARTED, UNLOVEABLE, MOST-HATEFUL, OLDFANGLED NONSENSE!!”

“[GASP]” Grouchy gasped with his mouth opened wide after hearing those words from James.

And James simply rolled his eyes away from Grouchy, pretending he wasn’t even there.

“Oh no!” Replied Smurfette sadly.

“Now that’s harsh, and very unsmurfy!” Said Vanity dreadfully.

“Thomas, what does oldfangled nonesense mean?” Asked Snappy curiously.

“It means that something or somebody is already been around for a long time and not really useful.” Answered Thomas sadly. “Just like when Edward called Rocky a “newfangled nonsense” when he first arrived on Sodor.”

“[GASP] Uh oh.” Said Sassette sadly.

“Great Smurfs!” Papa said softly as he turned to Grouchy.

Suddenly, Grouchy stepped away from James with both of his hands holding his heart. Then, he slowly turned and walked towards to Thomas’ dome. As he got there, he leaned himself against the dome and slowly sat down and crouched himself up. Then suddenly, with a sad sniffle and a tear coming out of his eye, “[SNIFFLE]” The once bad-tempered Smurf began to cry. “[Grouchy crying]”

“Oh, dear.” Molly wheeshed sadly.

“Poor Grouchy.” Added Thomas.

“Those words that James smurfed to him really hurt him.” Said Hefty sorrowfully.

“And I never smurf him cry like that before.” Handy added, “Not ever since we almost lose Baby Smurf.”

Papa turned to James, and he could see that the mid-size red tender engine is still pretending that Grouchy is wasn’t there on Thomas. Then he turned to Grouchy, and he also could see that the former illtempered Smurf is still expressing his heartaching feeling by crying out the hidden feeling that he had once before. After looking at both of them, Papa knew what he had to do, he’ll had to make those two settle their feelings and become good friends. And after all, he doesn’t want to see his little Smurf cry and be sad forever.

Papa turned to Smurfette. “Smurfette,” He replied, “Please smurf and comfort Grouchy while I go and smurf to James.”

“Yes, Papa Smurf.” Said Smurfette, and she turned and walked towards to Thomas’ dome where Grouchy was still crying his eyes out.

Papa then sat down with his legs hanging down on the edge of Thomas’ left water tank and he began to talk to James.

“[Clearing throat sound] James,” Papa spoke up, “Is it smurfy for me to smurf to you?”

James doesn’t feel like talking. “No thank you.” He moaned.

“Please, James.” Thomas puffed supportively, “Papa Smurf has something that will really cheer you up, and it’s a good and unbelievable one, too.”

“Ohhh… very well.” Moaned James, which once before he has no other choice.

“Now, James.” Papa replied wisely, “I’m truly am sorry for the way Grouchy had smurf to you yesterday.”

“It really hurts me, Papa Smurf.” Wheeshed James.

“I know, I know.” Papa said understandingly. “But guess what? You hurt and smurf Grouchy’s feelings as well.”

“Rubbish.” Said James unbelievingly.

“I’m serious.” Replied Papa, “Smurf for yourself.” And he pointed to Grouchy.

James turned, and he could see that Grouchy is indeed crying right beside Thomas’ dome with Smurfette there trying to calm him down. “[Grouchy crying]”

“There, there, Grouchy.” Smurfette said to the once-grumpy Smurf, “Everything will smurf up right.”

“I smurfiously doubt it, Smurfette!” Sobbed Grouchy, and he went on crying his eyes out.

James was puzzled. “But, how could this be?” He stuttered, “I though his only feeling is being, well… negative and grouchy.”

“Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong, my red friend.” Said Papa wisely. “Believe it or not, Grouchy does have a positive side of himself.”

“Which he doesn’t smurf it that much that is.” Added Grandpa.

“And how would you know?” James said to Papa.

“Well, I know it ever since Grouchy was just Baby Smurfs’ age.” Said Papa. “And I have been smurfing him for all my life, right up until now.”

James paused himself and felt a little bit calm.

“In fact,” Papa replied, “I’m gonna tell you a story about Grouchy and his life history. After all, Thomas and Edward, well mostly Edward, but Thomas’ idea, had smurfed us the story about you and your life history.”

“Thomas did… WHAT?!” Jolted James, which he realized that during his second accident, Toby insulted him by telling him the most embarrassing thing that the #5 engine had done which he kept it as a secret from the other “new” Engines who arrived on the Island of Sodor. “THO-MAS!” He shouted to the #1 engine, “YOU TOLD THE SMURFS ABOUT MY SECRET, DO YOU?!”

“N-n-n-no, James!” Thomas stuttered nervously, “I didn’t, honest!” He knows better that he never breaks a promise to his friends.

But luckily, Papa saved the panicked Thomas. “Don’t worry, James.” He said wisely, “Thomas didn’t smurf us your secret.”

“After all, Edward was very wise to smurf you from humiliation anyway.” Grandpa said wisely also.

“And I also chose the wise thing, too, James.” Said Thomas honestly.

Well James knew that Edward was indeed a very kind and wise Engine, but he still thinks that Thomas is still a very cheeky one too.

“Well, James.” Papa replied, “Would you like to hear my story about Grouchy? That is, if you want to.”

James wasn’t sure and he turned to Thomas and Molly.

“Go on, James.” Puffed Molly encouragingly, “We want to see you happy again.”

“And I really want to hear Grouchy’s change of heart, too.” Said Thomas happily.

Then James turned to the Smurfs, and he could see that they’re all smiling their biggest smiles.

“Smurf on, James.” Replied Handy encouragingly.

“It’ll make you smurf better.” Added Hefty.

“Besides, we don’t want to smurf a very sad Grouchy.” Put in Sassette.

“We want to smurf a very happy Grouchy.” Said Snappy lastly.

“Or the usual scowling Grouchy.” Snorted Brainy as he recovered from being tossed and joined in.

“I smurf to that.” Agreed Jokey as he followed.

“SHH! Smurf it, you two!” Hissed Grandpa.

After hearing those suggestions from the two Engines and the Smurfs, James slowly turned to Papa and made his decision. “[SIGH] Ok, Papa Smurf.” He wheeshed, “I’ll listen to your story.”

Papa smiled, “Alright, then.” He said as he began, “Now, it all started when Baby Smurf first arrived to the Smurf village, and it happened on once in a blue moon…” And so, Papa started telling James the story about Grouchy and his life history, while the Smurfs, Thomas, and Molly stands by listening too.

And Grouchy slowly raised his head up, but still with his eyes tearing down heavily all over his face as he listens to the story also.

And this made Smurfette feeling glad. “Atta smurf, Grouchy.” She said to herself, and she too turned to listen to the story.

(Amtrak Smurf):[Stop! Here are two video clips of The Smurfs, one from Season 3 and one from Season 9, featuring Grouchy and his positive side. And imagine Papa Smurf narrating the story.]

Here they are:

Once In A Blue Moon
http://tv.mofile.com/W4P1MHJE/

The Monumental Grouch
http://tv.mofile.com/T9B27WL5/

[Now you may continue.]

“…and through all of his life,” Papa said as he finishes, “Grouchy has smurfed me and his fellow Smurfs that he has expressed his positive side quite often. And he tries so hard to smurf it, too, which he is now.”

James’ mouth opened wide in an oval shape and couldn’t believe what he just heard.

“Oh, what a wonderful story.” Chirped Molly, “Especially the part when Baby Smurf first arrived to the village and becomes a permanent part of the Smurf family.”

“And I knew it all along that Grouchy does have a heart of gold.” Tooted Thomas happily. “And it’s all thanks to that statue of Painter’s, Grouchus Smurfus.”

“And all of that is all smurfy true.” Said Grandpa.

And the Smurfs agreed to that also.

Now, a sinking feeling is growing inside of James’ boiler. He felt terrible, and he really wished that he hadn’t wheeshed steam at the former bad-tempered Smurf. And James now found out that Grouchy does have a positive side of himself, which he only expressed it quite often.

Grouchy lowered his head down between his knees and continued crying. “[Grouchy crying]”

James sadly rolled his eyes downward.

Papa could see that. “I see you’re now feeling unsmurfy and sorry.” He said.

James slowly rolled his eyes to Papa.

“And there’s something else you should also know.” Papa replied, “After you left for your job, Grouchy felt guilty and unsmurfy for what he smurfed to you, and he decided that he wants to cheer himself up, of which he did.”

James was surprised. “Really?” He wheeshed, “He really felt sorry for me? Oh, bother. And he really did tried so hard to cheer himself up, all this… for me.”

“Yes.” Replied Papa, “And, he also decided that he’ll be the first to apologize.”

“So, are you ready?” Said Papa.

James again turned to Thomas and Molly, which they‘re smiling their brightest smiles.

“Go for it, James.” Molly puffed cheerfully.

“Yes, go on.” Thomas peeped happily.

Then James turned to the Smurfs, and they all nodded their heads up and down in encouragement.

And after seeing their suggestions and support, James made his decision and turned to Papa. “Alright, Papa Smurf.” He puffed, “I’m ready.”

Papa smiled grandly. “Alright.” He said, “I’ll go smurf Grouchy.” And he got up and turned away.

James watched as Papa walked towards to Thomas’ dome where Grouchy is still crying his eyes out with Smurfette there standing right by his side calming him down.

“Oh, Papa Smurf.” Smurfette said as she saw him coming.

“Thanks, Smurfette.” Said Papa thankfully, “I’ll smurf it from here now.”

“Yes, Papa Smurf.” Said Smurfette, and she got up and walked towards her fellow Smurfs.

Papa slowly kneel down and began to talk to Grouchy. “Grouchy? Are you smurfy?” He replied.

Grouchy again slowly raised his head up. “[SNIFFLE] What do you smurf?” He sobbed.

Papa reached into his pocket and took out a handkercheif to wipe Grouchy’s really wet face.

“There, there, Grouchy.” Papa said happily as he cleans Grouchy’s face, “Now then, I already smurfed with James and everything is smurfen care of.”

“You mean…?” Grouchy said calmly.

“Yes.” Said Papa, “James has expressed the feelings as you smurfed and felt unsmurfy and sorry for you, too.”

At last, Grouchy stopped crying and wiped his nose. “[SNIFFLE]”

“And also,” Papa added, “He’s ready to smurf your apology. That is, if you still want to.”

But Grouchy already had his answer. “Oh yes, Papa Smurf.” He said, “I really do want to.”

Papa was approved. “Alright then,” He said, “Smurf for it.” And he moved away and moved his arm in a right-this-away formation.

Grouchy calmly rasied himself up, and began to walk towards James. But then, he stopped and turned to Papa.

“Papa Smurf?” Grouchy replied.

“Yes, Grouchy?” Said Papa puzzlingly.

“It is really my fault that I smurfed James into this.” Said Grouchy sadly and shamefully.

Papa beamed brightly and stepped in front of Grouchy and placed his hand on the not-so-negative Smurf’s right shoulder.

“Now, Grouchy.” Papa said wisely, “You’re not the only one who is to blame. It’s also James’ fault, too. He did after all, smurfed his anger on to the trucks and letting them to smurfaway.”

Grouchy now understand what Papa had just explained.

“Alright, now.” Said Papa, “Smurf on, James is waiting for you.” And he removed his hand from Grouchy’s shoulder.

And Grouchy once again turned away from Papa and was on his way to apologize to James.

James could see him coming, and he watched as Grouchy jumped off of Thomas’ left water tank, slid down the wheel arch, and he hopped from the #1 engine’s frame, to the #5 engine’s frame.

And with bravery, Grouchy slowly raised his head up to make eye-to-eye contact with James.

And James is pacing his very nervous emotion, hoping that everything will turn up right.

So Grouchy took a deep breath, “[Inhale, exhale]” And he began his apology to James.

“James,” Said Grouchy shyly, “I’m… I’m, sorry for smurfing that insult at you. And I’m sorry that your day went unsmurfy.”

“And also,” Grouchy added, “I don’t really hate you.”

Now it’s James’ turn to apologize. “Well, I’m sorry, too.” He puffed timidly, “I’m sorry for insulting you back. And I’m sorry for wheeshing steam at you.”

“And also,” James added, “I don’t really like you, too.”

Grouchy felt very glad and relieved, and he almost cried his eyes out.

“So, I’m ready to start over if you’re ready to start over.” Said James.

Grouchy slowly nodded his head up and down.

And James let out his question. “So… [GULP]” He wheeshed nervously, “F-f-friends?”

Grouchy turned to Thomas, Molly, and his fellow Smurfs, and they all are smiling and with emotion telling him to go on.

And after seeing them, Grouchy happily, but with his eyes scowling down, turned to James and let out his answer. “Friends.” He said.

And after hearing that answer, James smiled his shiniest smile and let out three long joyful toots with his eyes spinning round and round! “[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP!] PEEEEP! PEEEEP! PEEEEP!” He whistled joyfully.

Grouchy couldn’t help but smile joyfully too.

“Looks like you and I have a lot of catching up to do, Grouchy Smurf.” James said happily.

“And I would love that, James the Red Engine.” Said Grouchy.

“Oh, what a happy moment.” Tooted Molly.

“Yes, indeed.” Puffed Thomas.

“Same to us, too.” Said the Smurfs.

“But first,” James moaned, “I have a dirty job to finish.”

“And I know just how you smurf.” Said Grouchy supportively.

Then James had an idea. “Papa Smurf,” He said to the wizard Smurf, “Is it ok for Grouchy to come along with me?”

“[Chuckling] Yes, of course.” Said Papa grandly.

“Splendid!” Whistled James.

“Smurfy!” Cheered Grouchy.

“Hey, James!” Vanity spoke up, “Can I smurf along with you, too? We can smurf about on how handsome and splendid we both are.”

“Thanks, Vanity.” James said politely, “But, I really want to puff some quality time with Grouchy. Besides, we already talked about our vanity. And I still say, that you’re still a really handsome Smurf.” He said truthfully.

Vanity had to agree, and he turned to his reflection in his mirror. “True, true.” He said proudly.

Suddenly, Baby Smurf started waving his arms and cooing. “[Baby Smurf cooing]” He’s expressing his trying-to-reach-something emotion to Grouchy and James.

“Looks like Baby wants to smurf along with you two.” Said Smurfette happily.

“Well, why not.” James puffed, “I’d be delighted for him to come along.”

“Me too.” Said Grouchy.

“Alright, then.” Smurfette replied, and she handed Baby Smurf to Wild. And Wild jumped down, landed smoothly, and he handed Baby Smurf to Grouchy. And then, Wild jumped back aboard Thomas.

After that settled, James reversed back and once again was coupled up to his train.

“[PEEP! PEEP!] Alright!” Tooted James, “Off we go!”

“Have a good time, you two!” Whistled Thomas and Molly.

“And a smurfy one!” Chimed the Smurfs.

“We will!” Said James and Grouchy.

But just as James was about to move, the troublesome trucks started shouting. “Wait a second!” They grumbled, “We’re back on the rails! This isn’t what we want! UNEXCEPTABLE!” And they tricked James once again. “HOLD BACK, HOLD BACK!” They yelled.

“BOTHER!” Yelled James as he try to move. “[Brakes screeching]”

“I HATE HOLD BACK, HOLD BACK!” Said Grouchy furiously.

This made the trucks even more cross. “HOLD BACK HARDER!” They shouted.

James pulled and puffed, and puffed and pulled with all his might. But the trucks just kept on holding him back.

“LET… GO!!” Roared James.

“SORRY, WE CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Laughed the trucks. “HEHEHEHEHE!”

“I REALLY HATE THE TROUBLESOME TRUCKS!!” Snarled Grouchy.

“SO… DO… I!!” Agreed James as he struggles.

But suddenly, James gave up and stopped. “[Screeching brakes stops]” And he felt totally defeated.

“WE WON, WE WON!” The trucks cackled.

“Now I’ll never finish this dirty work!” Groaned James.

And Grouchy and Baby Smurf felt sorry for the #5 engine.

Papa was furious and had seen enough. So he reached into his magic sack, scooped up a handful of magic powder, and he chanted the magic words. “OH GREAT MAGIC THAT I ALWAYS RELY, PAPA SMURF SAYS, SMURF THE TRUCKS TO FLY! HOCUS SMURFCUS!” And a gust of wind blow the powder off of Papa’s hand and blew right into the trucks.

“HOCUS SMURFCUS!” Chanted Papa.

Then suddenly, the trucks began to float up in the air. “OHHHH! What’s going on?! Why are we floating?!” They cried.

James was amazed. “Who’s doing that?!” He puffed.

“Look!” Shouted Grouchy and pointed up.

James turned, and he could see that Papa was using his hand to guide the trucks up in the air.

Papa gave James a wink.

James smiled, and understood on what Papa is doing.

So James turned to the trucks and started having his fun. “Well, well, well.” He chuckled, “It sure is a nice day for trucks to fly.”

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed Thomas, Molly, and the Smurfs, and even Grouchy.

“THAT’S NOT FUNNY!” Cried the trucks.

“Oh, but it is to us!” Giggled Jokey.

“OH, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!” The trucks wailed, “PLEASE, GET US DOWN! WE WON’T MAKE FUN OF YOU ANYMORE, HONEST!”

“Hmm, I don’t know.” Teased James, “What do you think, Grouchy?”

“Gee?” Said Grouchy, “I just love to smurf… How’s the weather up there?!”

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Laughed the three Engines and the Smurfs.

The trucks felt defeated and silly. “OH, PLEASE GET US DOWN!” They cried, “WE REALLY WON’T TEASE YOU ANYMORE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH COAL DUST ON TOP!”

James now realized that they had enough. “Do you all promise?” He steamed sternly.

“YES, YES, WE PROMISE!” The trucks said truthfully.

James accepted it and turned to Papa. “Alright, Papa Smurf.” He said to the village leader, “You can put them down, now.”

“Ok.” Said Papa. “HOCUS SMURFCUS!” And with his guiding hand, Papa gently lowered the trucks back on to the rails “[CLING! 12X]”

“[PEEP! PEEP!] Alright now!” Whistled James.

“Off we smurf!” Cheered Grouchy.

“WHEEEE!” Cooed Baby Smurf.

“Later, James! Later, Grouchy!” Tooted Thomas and Molly.

“Smurf you later, James!” Chimed the Smurfs.

“And I’ll “smurf” you all later too, Smurfs!” Said James.

“Me too!” Added Grouchy.

And with a happy wheesh of steam, James puffed off with Grouchy and Baby Smurf.

Thomas, Molly, and the Smurfs watched as they departed.

“Be sure to be back at Tidmouth Sheds before nighttime!” Thomas whistled.

“And be there in time for our departure!” Added Papa.

“We will!” Promised James and Grouchy, and with one last puff, the mid-size red tender engine chuffed away.

After the two new friends had left, Thomas realized that he had a job to finish.

“Come along, now.” Thomas puffed, “My job of touring the island is not over yet.”

“Alright, Thomas.” Said the Smurfs.

Then Sassette and Smurfette turned to Molly.

“Well, we finally smurfed the fourth and final girl Engine.” Sassette said sweetly.

“Yes.” Said Smurfette. “And let me just smurf that you look beautiful, Molly.”

“Thank you.” Tooted Molly delightfully, “And it’s certainly a pleasure to meet you all, Smurfs. Especially you two, um... girl Smurfs.”

“Uh, Smurfettes to be presmurf.” Corrected Smurfette.

“Oh, right.” Said Molly. “Well, I better get puffing. I have to finish running my passenger train.”

“And we undersmurf completely.” Said Sassette.

“Later, Molly.” Tooted Thomas.

“Bye, Molly.” The Smurfs chimed.

“Later, Thomas. Bye, Smurfs.” Whistled Molly, and with two toots, “[PEEP! PEEP!]” The non-numbered Engine chuffed busily away.

And Thomas set off on continuing the tour on the Island of Sodor for the visitors and the Smurfs.

Dusk is approaching, and while James went off with Grouchy and Baby Smurf, Thomas had showed the Smurfs the other sights on Sodor.

Thomas had showed the Smurfs, the Sodor Island Seaside…, the Fishing Village…, the Wharf…, and lastly, the High Hills of Sodor.

And the High Hills of Sodor is home to the Engines of the Sodor Island Narrow-gauge Railway.

The Smurfs are awestrucked and amazed, because the narrow-gauge Engines are the exact same size as a person. Thomas had explained everything to them, and the Smurfs now understand the #1 engine’s explanation and facts. There are eight Engines on the railway, six of them are steam tank engines, one is a double-ended steam tank engine, and the other one is a diesel engine(and only one).

Thomas introduced the Smurfs to the narrow-gauge Engines. One by one, he introduce them to, Skarloey the #1 Red Engine…, Rheneas the #2 Red-Orange Engine…, Sir Handel the #3 Dark Blue Engine…, Peter Sam the #4 Dark Green Engine…, Rusty the #5 Orange Diesel Engine…, Duncan the #6 Amber Engine…, Fearless Freddie the #7 Grey Engine…, and Mighty Mac the non-numbered Royal Blue Double-ended Engine.

And there’s even another non-rail contraption, and that is, Madge the Snub-nosed Lorry. This made the two Smurfettes very pleased.

And now, the tour of the Island of Sodor has come to an end. Thomas, with the Smurfs aboard, chuffed off back home to Tidmouth Sheds.

As Thomas was chuffing along the main line, he and the Smurfs are talking about the tour of the island.

“So,” Thomas puffed, “What do you Smurfs think about the Island of Sodor?”

“It’s smurfy!” Cheered the Smurfs.

“We love the Island the Sodor!” Sassette shouted happily.

“The zights are magnifique!” Painter said impressively.

“And your friends are smurftastic!” Added Smurfette.

“Well, thank you.” Tooted Thomas, “And I’m glad you all liked it, too.”

“Well, let me just smurf,” Snappy replied, “That the Island of Sodor is way smurfy than the other places that we smurfed.”

“And when we get home, but if we ever,” Said Brainy, “I’m gonna smurfblish a book about the island. It will be called, “The Island of Sodor, best time-travel place ever, by Brainy Smurf.”

“’Course I’m gonna need Editor’s, Reporter’s, and Poet’s help with this.” Brainy thought to himself.

“And from moi, too.” Said Painter.

“Oh, right, you too.” Said Brainy.

“Gosh, it’s ashamed that Grouchy had to miss the rest of the sights on Sodor.” Clumsy said thoughfully.

“Oh, I’m sure Grouchy wouldn’t mind about that, Clumsy.” Replied Handy.

“Besides, he really wants to smurf some time with James.” Added Hefty.

“Oh, well, if you smurf so.” Said Clumsy.

“Well, Thomas.” Papa said the #1 engine, “I think it’s almost time for us to get smurfing.”

“I know, Papa Smurf.” Wheeshed Thomas, “But first, let me just drop off the visitors and my coaches, and then we’ll go to the sheds.”

“Thank you.” Said Papa thankfully, but then he whispered to Thomas, “And I hope that James will smurf Grouchy and Baby Smurf in time.”

“I hope so, too” Thomas said doubtfully, “But don’t worry, James is a very dependable and reliable Engine, and I’m sure he’ll be at the sheds on time.”

“And I hope so, too.” Said Papa faithfully, and he turned away.

And Thomas cheerfully kept on chuffing along the main line to Knapford Station to concluded his job on giving the visitors and the Smurfs the tour on the Island of Sodor. “[PEEP! PEEP!]”

(Amtrak Smurf): While Thomas and the Smurfs heads back to Tidmouth Sheds, what will Grouchy and James do for their quality time together? Well, let’s just puff and smurf(wait and see).

Fun Fact: Here are more english ways to say the last car of a freight/goods train. In British, it’s called a “brake van”, in American, it’s called a “caboose”.

Quiz: Background song #4, well it is Vanessa Anne Hudgens as Gabriella Montez from HSM, but what’s the title of the song she’s singing? Again, take your time.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-01-2008 05:11 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's an enjoyable chapter with a moving touch! No wonder Grouchy is one of my favourites, he's got a tender heart under all that temper!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-01-2008 06:49 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the chapter and links, Amtrak Smurf.

I never saw "The Monumental Grouch" before.

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2008 09:16 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're welcome, Cool Smurf. And I'm glad that you saw the clip that you never see before. [Cool]

And Squeaky Smurf, welcome aboard! And I hope you read the other chapters. [Smile]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2008 09:23 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, I completely forgot. What do you all think and feel about the new-formed friendship of Grouchy and James. Type me at least a 5 sentences paragraph about it. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

trustworthy smurfette
Smurf
Member # 2406

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2008 09:27 AM      Profile for trustworthy smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i read the story it is wonderful if there is more to the story i can not wait
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2008 10:50 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Come on, now. Everyone, start this assignment. I couldn't take these long delays anymore.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2008 10:54 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And Marianamersmurf, where r u?

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2008 12:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's such a great idea, the beginning of a nice friendship between Grouchy and the hot-tempered James! There's a proverb(not by Brainy Smurf, but from my country...)which says that two strong-minded people never get along well, but in my opinion these two guys have everything to be an exception, who knows?
Oh, and before I forget, Amtrak : yes, I read all the other chapters and the part I liked most was the Smurfs calling on Thomas and appearing when he was already getting disheartened.
Many thanks for welcoming to your train!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2008 12:30 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
It's such a great idea, the beginning of a nice friendship between Grouchy and the hot-tempered James! There's a proverb(not by Brainy Smurf, but from my country...)which says that two strong-minded people never get along well, but in my opinion these two guys have everything to be an exception, who knows?
Oh, and before I forget, Amtrak : yes, I read all the other chapters and the part I liked most was the Smurfs calling on Thomas and appearing when he was already getting disheartened.
Many thanks for welcoming to your train!

Nice paragraph, Squeaky Smurf. And I'm glad you liked my Acela Express Avatar.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-06-2008 03:32 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now, I need Cool Smurf and Marianamersmurf to do this assignment. And the question is... WHERE ARE YOU TWO?!!

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2008 07:35 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's my thought on the newly formed friendship between Grouchy and James. I find that it fits into to the story perfectly. The way you thought of how to end the conflict between the two characters couldn't have been better. I think you put out a good solid conclusion to the problem. I liked how you used examples from the Smurfs cartoon in your story for the part when Papa Smurf tells James about when Grouchy demostrated he has a soft side.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2008 08:17 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Marianamersmurf:
Here's my thought on the newly formed friendship between Grouchy and James. I find that it fits into to the story perfectly. The way you thought of how to end the conflict between the two characters couldn't have been better. I think you put out a good solid conclusion to the problem. I liked how you used examples from the Smurfs cartoon in your story for the part when Papa Smurf tells James about when Grouchy demostrated he has a soft side.

Sheesh, it's about time. Super paragragh, Marianamersmurf. And one more thing, you forgot to answer my quiz.

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2008 02:11 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, yeah. The answer to your quiz is When There was you and Me.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-08-2008 11:24 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Marianamersmurf:
Oh, yeah. The answer to your quiz is When There was you and Me.

Correction, When there was ME and YOU. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2008 09:10 AM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think that's really great that James and Grouchy solved their problems and started becoming friends. If they have another disagreement again, hopefully they'll be able to discuss their problems without giving each other trouble.

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted 08-10-2008 12:39 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cool Smurf:
I think that's really great that James and Grouchy solved their problems and started becoming friends. If they have another disagreement again, hopefully they'll be able to discuss their problems without giving each other trouble.

What's this, only two sentences?! Come on, Cool Smurf! You know better than that! [Frown]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2008 12:04 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, I finally caught up...I loved the chapters and the relationships between the characters. Even though I never really seen any episodes of Thomas the Train I thought you are doing a good job crossing them over with the smurfs.

Well, I'm off to work more on my own fanfics and especially my website.

Stay Smurfy.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2008 12:49 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Raven Child:
Well, I finally caught up...I loved the chapters and the relationships between the characters. Even though I never really seen any episodes of Thomas the Train I thought you are doing a good job crossing them over with the smurfs.

Well, I'm off to work more on my own fanfics and especially my website.

Stay Smurfy.

Thanks, R. C. Glad you enjoyed the clips. And please get some time to work on my special page.

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 09:38 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I enjoy how the relationships are building. Keep up the good work!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 12:02 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Papa Smurf! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 05:09 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEP! PEEP! PEEP! This was good. You did a good job with the friendship between James and Grouchy. It was nice to see that Grouchy had enough courage to be the first to apologize. I thought you expressed the nervousness that the two were feeling very well. This was well thought out and I liked the build-up. Thanks for sharing, Amatrak!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2008 07:49 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Sassette! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-22-2008 07:52 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 11 is coming right up, and this one is really long. So find some more time to read it.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.