Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams. (Page 3)
Author Topic: "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams.
Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2007 05:57 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Why thanks amtraksmurf and to answer your question, of course I read all your chapters.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2007 12:37 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I finally got a chance to read your chapter. I liked the part when the smurfs introduced themselves. [Smile] Stay Creative.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2007 08:43 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, RC. And I'm still waiting Smurfy1For2 to comment and he's delaying my next chapter. And Ch. 5. is sooooo shocking!

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2007 08:31 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ch. 5. is arriving soon. Get ready.(If you have time, that is)

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2007 08:35 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2007 10:15 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK, THAT'S IT! Smurfy1For2, YOUR TIME IS UP, AND YOU ARE BANNED FOR NOT READING CH. 4. AND POSTING A COMMENT! YOU ARE NOT ALLOW IN THIS TOPIC ANYMORE! AND YOU SAID YOUR GETTING YOUR READING CHAIR READY?! PU-LEASE!! STUPID SMURFFAN! [Mad]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2007 10:17 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2007 07:59 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I enjoyed the little details, like when Grouchy's face turned pink. Your style is descriptive, so the reader sees a picture in their mind, which is good. The section where Thomas learned to smurf "Smurf" (the language) was cute.

PS:

[Razz]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2007 09:11 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok, ok, I apologize. And I do deserve the "Smurf rassberry". But you make me so mad for not posting a comment after I finish the chapter. So don't forget this time. And you're not banned. And seriously, set up you're PM [Frown]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2007 10:31 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Attention! Their will be a slight delay for the posting of Ch. 5. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. [Frown]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-22-2008 09:56 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok. Ch. 5. will be arriving soon. I'm sure of it.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-23-2008 10:19 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another delay. Sorry, again.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2008 04:46 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 5: Learning From A Steam Engine

As we left off previously, Thomas and the Smurfs have finally meet. First, Thomas found out who they are, and where their from, which is indeed the Smurf Village in the year 1505. He also found out that they are lost while trying to find their way home by traveling through time. Next, the Smurfs found out that Thomas is a steam engine, not a “giant railsmurfer”. They also found out the that they’re on the Island of Sodor, and the year is 1955. After solving each others problems, the Smurfs need a place to spend the night in, and Thomas had the idea that they can spend it at his home, at Tidmouth Sheds, and the Smurfs agreed. But, there was trouble. Grouchy refuse to board Thomas, and his fellow smurfs tried everything to make him move. But at last, Thomas manage to make the illtempered smurf move and come aboard. Now the Smurfs are looking forward to meet Thomas’ friends, but not in this chapter. First, Thomas has to make one pit stop. Here we go, next stop: Knapford!

At long last, after finally meeting and getting to know each other, Thomas and the Smurfs are on their way to Tidmouth Sheds, Thomas’ home.

As the #1 little blue tank engine trundles along the line, the little blue time-travelers are teaching him the smurf language, and Thomas is getting good at it.

“Look at me!” Thomas tooted, “I’m “smurfing” along the rails! And it’s such a “smurfy” evening!”
Then he turned to his coaches. “ “Smurf” along, “smurf” along!” He sang.

“We’re “smurfing” along, we’re “smurfing” along!” Sang Annie and Clarabel, and they had to giggle. [Coaches giggling]

“Alright, Thomas!” Snappy cheered.

“You and your coaches now know how to smurf the smurf language.” Said Sassette.

“Thank you.” Said Thomas grandly, “It was easy, fun, and “smurfy”.” And he also had to giggle. [Thomas giggling]

Just then, Brainy though of something, and spoke to Thomas. “Thomas,” He said, “Do you steam engines smurf in a different language, too?”

“Well, even though we’re British.” Thomas puffed, “But, yes we do. We speak in a train language. And like you Smurfs, we also say things that makes us amazed, scared, surprised, and any other emotions.”

“Like what?” Hefty asked.

“Well,” Thomas answered, “We say things like, “bust my buffers”, “cinders and ashes”, “steaming pistons” , and many more.”

“Ah, that’s easy.” Said Snappy.

“We can smurf that.” Sassette added.

“But with a touch of smurf.” Put in Smurfette.

So one by one, the Smurfs began to speak the train language, but with their own way.

“Bust my smurfs.” Chuckle Clumsy.

“Smurfers and smurfeses.” Giggle Handy.

“Smurfing smurfs.” Laugh Jokey.

And everyone had to laugh, too. [Smurfs laughing]

All expect Grouchy. “I hate smurfing each others languages.” He grumbled quietly, so no one could hear him to make them mad.

“Now you Smurfs know how to puff the train language.” Thomas puffed, “But with your own way that is.”

“Merci, Monsieur Thomas.” Said Painter.

“It was easy, fun, and “splendid”.” Added Greedy.

“Well, I’m glad you all enjoyed it.” Said Thomas.

Just then, Papa spoke to Thomas. “Thomas, are we there yet?” He wondered.

Thomas looked ahead. He can see that he’s entering a town, and that town is Knapford.

“Almost.” Said Thomas to Papa, “Just let me do one thing and then we’re on our way.”

“Think you can smurf faster?” Said Snappy pleasingly.

“Well alright.” Replied Thomas, “Hang on to your hats, or smurfs!”

So Thomas pump his pistons and spun his wheels. And he increase his speedometer from 40 to 70 mph.

“WHEEEE!” Cheer Sassette and Snappy.

“WHOAAAA!” Cheer the Smurfs also.

“I HATE WHEEEE AND WHOAAAA!” Yelled Grouchy negatively.

Everyone glared angrily at Grouchy. And Baby Smurf gave him a raspberry. “PBBHHT!” Grouchy was surprised. Baby Smurf had never done that to him before. And, it’s his first. Grouchy felt crushed.

Jokey saw everything and laugh. “Looks like Baby have had enough of you too, Grouchy.” [Joke laughing hardly]

“HMPH!” Said Grouchy furiously.

Thomas couldn’t help but laugh also. “Serves him right.“ He giggled quietly.

But at last, after puffing faster down the line, Thomas entered the town of Knapford. “[PEEP! PEEP!]”

After arriving Knapford, Thomas puffed in to Knapford Yards.

The Smurfs looked all around and were awestruck. The yard has lots of coaches and trucks. They think this could be Thomas’ home. So one of them asked him.

“Uh. Thomas, is this your home?” Asked Clumsy.

“Nope.” Replied Thomas, “This is a train yard. I just have to drop off my coaches and then we’re on our way.”

“Is a train yard a yard full of trains?” Wondered Brainy.

“Kind of.” Said Thomas, “But it’s a yard were rolling stock, such as coaches and trucks, are stored in temporarily."

“And what is rolling stock?” Brainy asked again.

“Wheeled contraptions of a railroad.” Explained Thomas. “Like engines.”

“Oh. Well I know what a railroad is.” Said Brainy knowingly, “And I don’t want to smurf a lot of questions.”

“It’s ok.” Chuckle Thomas, “I don’t mind answering some questions. You’re all new here, and that’s what matters.”

“Oh. Thank you, Thomas.” Said Brainy gladly.

“And one more thing.” Handy jumped in, “What are trucks?”

“Umm.” Said Thomas nervously, “Maybe I’ll explain that some other time.”

Thomas doesn’t feel like explaining what trucks are to the Smurfs. He knows that trucks are very troublesome. And he doesn’t want to upset them.

Handy looked at Thomas’ emotion. He can see that the #1 engine is looking very unhappy.

So Handy decided to respect Thomas, and he spoke to him. “Alright, Thomas” He said respectfully, “I understand. You don’t feel like explaining it. And I respect that perfectly.”

“Thank you, Handy.” Said Thomas gladly. He felt much better.

Thomas uncoupled Annie and Clarabel. And he got them ready for bed.

“Good night.” Thomas tooted, “Don’t let the rust bugs bite.”

“Good night, Thomas.” Said the two coaches, “And good night Smurfs.”

“Good night, Annie. Good night, Clarabel.” Said the Smurfs.

“I HATE good nights!” Grumble Grouchy.

“How rude!” Said the coaches upsettingly, and this made Thomas very cross and the Smurfs furious.

Hefty went up to Grouchy and hit him in the head. “[THONK!]”

“OW!” Grouchy shouted in agony.

“We apologize for Grouchy’s unsmurfy attitude.” Said Smurfette to the coaches, “We’ll deal with him later. You two just get some sleep.”

“Thank you.” Said Annie and Clarabel, and they went happily to sleep. And Thomas quietly chuffed out of the yard.

As Thomas stopped a few yards away from his coaches, he and the Smurfs began to argue at Grouchy.

“Grouchy Smurf!” Shouted Smurfette angrily, “That was very unsmurfy of you!”

“Yeah!” Said Snappy.

“You should be ashamed of yoursmurf!” Sassette added.

“That’s right!” Huff Thomas crossly, “My coaches hate rude and unsmurfy manners!”

“Well, now.” Chuckle Jokey, “Grouchy’s not the only one who has something to hate! [Jokey chuckling]”

Grouchy went redder then ever and stormed away from his fellow smurfs, and heads towards Thomas’ dome. So he cross his arms and cross his leg over the other. And he lean himself against the dome and began sulking.

“Bother.” Moan Thomas.

“Gee, What has smurfin’ into Grouchy, Papa Smurf?” Said Vanity to Papa.

“I have absosmurfly no idea.” Reply Papa.

“And I though he had a change of heart ever since we smurfed oursmurfs at Ancient Rome.” Grandpa said as he remembered.

“A change of heart?” Said Thomas stunningly, “You mean Grouchy is not at all grouchy?”

“Well, kind of.” Whisper Papa to Thomas, “But I’ll explain that some other time.”

“Touche.” Thomas chuckled, as he did the same thing to Handy.

Meanwhile, Handy was observing Thomas. He was comparing the little blue tank engine to his railsmurfer. They have everything, a cab, a dome, a funnel, a whistle, and all of the above. But, there are some differences. Handy’s railsmurfer has a cowcatcher, Thomas doesn’t. And Thomas has buffers, at both ends, Handy’s railsmurfer doesn’t. And there’s one thing that made Handy puzzled.

So Handy spoke to Thomas. “Thomas?” He asked.

“Yes, Handy?” Thomas answered.

“I was obsmurfing and you have every that my railsmurfer has.” Said Handy. “But there’s one thing that you don’t have that my railsmurfer has.”

“And that is?” Thomas replied.

“You don’t have a.. uh? What was that word that smurfs with T?” Handy said puzzledly.

“A tender?” Thomas guest.

“Yeah, that’s it!” Said Handy gladly.

“Well, I don’t have one.” Thomas chuckled.

“But why?” Handy asked again.

“That’s because I’m a tank engine.” Thomas explained.

“Care to explain that to us, Thomas?” Asked Brainy.

“Well,” Thomas puffed, “There are two types of steam engines, one are tank engines, and the other are tender engines. And it’s obvious, tank engines don’t have tenders, but tender engines do.” He explained.

“Uh, so were do ya smurf your coal?” Asked Clumsy.

“I have a coal bunker.” Thomas answered, “It’s right behind my cab, look.”

The Smurfs turn and looked back. And there, like Thomas said, is his coal bunker and indeed it’s filled with coal.

“Oh.” Said Clumsy.

“So you see,” Thomas explained, “Tank engines store coal in their coal bunkers, while tender engines store coal in their tenders.”

“Oh. I smurf it, now.” Said Handy at last, “And what your smurfing is that my railsmurfer, is a “tender railsmurfer”?”

“Exactly.” Said Thomas.

Handy was glad that his problem was solved.

Now, Brainy has something to say to Thomas. “Thomas, I have one more thing to smurf.” He said.

“And what is that, Brainy?” Thomas puffed.

“Why do you have a #1 on you?” Brainy asked.

“Because,” Thomas answered, “I’m the very first engine to arrive on Sodor. And the first one on the rolling stock list.”

“Oh, I see.” Said Brainy.

“Do your friendz have numbarz, too?” Asked Painter.

“Well, some do and some don’t.” Thomas answered. “And speaking of friends, are you all ready to meet them?”

“We’re better than, ready.” Said Hefty with excitement, “We’re smurfin’ ready!”

“YEAH!” The Smurfs cheered.

“More like “BLAH!”” Said Grouchy negatively and quietly.

“Alright!” Whistled Thomas, “Let’s go!”

And with a happy wheesh of steam, Thomas, along with the Smurfs, puffed off happily and excitedly to Tidmouth Sheds. But even though, Thomas is still feeling very nervous about Grouchy. So he decided to keep his eyes and funnel on the bad-tempered smurf, once he gets to Tidmouth Sheds that is.

(Amtrak Smurf): Now the Smurfs are really excited to meet Thomas’ friends. But, is Grouchy going to cause a commotion to one of them? We’ll have to find out soon enough.

Fun facts: From Thomas & Friends, there are two english ways to say the vehicles of a railroad.
In British, they’re called “trucks”, in American, they’re called “freight cars”.

From The Smurfs, when Grandpa remembered Grouchy’s change of heart at Ancient Rome, it
was from the Season 9 episode: The Monumental Grouch.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2008 05:04 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here it is! Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2008 06:33 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is so cute.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 421 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2008 07:28 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is a great continuation so far, Amtrak Smurf.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2008 08:41 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice addition to your story. Keep up the great work...looking forward in reading more soon.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2008 11:42 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, all.

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2008 02:08 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
High School Musical and High School Musical 2.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 421 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2008 07:44 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I beg your pardon, Swarlock? [Confused]

--------------------

Marianamersmurf
Smurf
Member # 1985

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2008 05:26 PM      Profile for Marianamersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hmmm, I think swarlock is refering to the song lyrics you posted earlier in your fan fic, Amtrak Smurf.

--------------------
Marianamersmurf

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2008 12:37 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh. But, that is from the 1st movie, not the 2nd.

Smurfy1for2, my chapter is posted.

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-11-2008 10:10 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfing pistons! Very nice explanation of railroad machines and Grouchy was as pleasant as usual. Nice work Amtrak Smurf!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-12-2008 01:05 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Do you mean "unpleasant"? And thank you.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2008 09:11 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ch. 6. is on the way, and it's quite shocking!
So don't be late, and don't be gone for so long. [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.