Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams. (Page 1)
Author Topic: "The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends", A fictional story from my dreams.
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 08-07-2007 05:09 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Smurffans! I had just created a story by combining two of my shows, all on my own in dreams. It's called: The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends.

My story will be based from The Smurfs Season 9 series and Thomas & Friends Season 10 series. The Genres in my story will have: Adventure, Action, Humor, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, and Friendship. And it's in british.

Here's my summary: The Smurfs had smurfed themselves in the mid-1950's on the Island of Sodor, Where they met Thomas and all his friends. And there's an arguement between this certain smurf and this certain engine. Will the two individuals settle they're differences and become friends? You'll just have to find out for yourself as you read my story.

Also, My story will start and end with some songs. I'll reveal them to you all at the start and ending parts of my story. There be also some background songs, and you have to figure out the name of it, who are the singers, and what movie is it from. And their be some theme music.

Now for the characters, I did the math and found out that 17 smurfs and Smoogle, are the main characters from Season 9. So here's the list of them.(Minus Smoogle)
They are:
1. Grandpa
2. Papa
3. Baby
4. Smurfette
5. Sassette
6. Snappy
7. Brainy
8. Clumsy
9. Greedy
10. Grouchy
11. Handy
12. Hefty
13. Jokey
14. Lazy
15. Vanity
16. Painter
17. Wild

Now, here are the characters from Thomas & Friends.
They are:
Thomas the Tank Engine
Edward the Blue Engine
Henry the Green Engine
Gordon the Big Engine
James the Red Engine
Percy the Small Engine
Toby the Tram Engine
Emily the Beautiful Engine
Annie and Clarabel, Thomas' two coaches
The Troublesome Trucks
Sir Topham Hatt(AKA The Fat Controller)
And minor appearences, cameos, and mentionings of some other friends from T&F.

And one more thing, Their be no villians in my story!

Well, That's my update. Now the question is, Where should I type in my story? I'm most certainly not going to type it here. Can anybody help me? Please and Thank You.

Smurf you later!

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2007 01:20 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That sounds like it will be fun...looking forward to reading it [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2007 02:13 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you, Raven Child.

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2007 11:06 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
amtraksmurf! Your story sounds good!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2007 03:01 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OK, Here's Ch. 1. Enjoy!

[Opening story song]
[Aly & AJ - Walking On Sunshine]
(If you would like to hear this song/watch this music video, Go to Youtube.com, n type it in.)

Chapter 1: The Meeting

It was a beautiful and crispy day on the Island of Sodor. Lots of visitors from all over the world came to visit the island. They came in two ways of getting to the island, either by boat... or by plane. And there's only one way for the visitors to get around the island, and that is... by train.[Gordon's whistle blows]

That late afternoon, Thomas, along with his two coaches, Annie and Clarabel, were on there way home after having another hard days work. Thomas is exhausted, he's been taking passengers to and fro around the island.

"Boy, We sure had a very busy day" He puffed to his coaches.

"Yes we did, Yes we did!" The coaches sang.

"And now, we all can get a good night's sleep." He replys, as he trundles along happily to Tidmouth Sheds.

Meanwhile, Ten miles down the line, the rainbow-colored time-traveling tornado appeared from sky. It came down, and stops inches from the tracks. One by One, the Smurfs fell down, and land their toosies on to the ties and gravel. And the tornado suddenly disappears. The Smurfs moaned and groaned, and rub their behinds to heal the pain after having a rough landing.

"Now where are we?" Brainy moaned.

"Hmm, I don't know." Grandpa replyed, and looked around. He can see that there's nothing but trees, bushes and lots of grass. "We must be in some kind of open field, I think" He said, but still looking very confused.

"Ow, What have we smurfed on?" Hefty groaned, as rubs his behind.

"Uh, gosh." Clumsy reply. "It lookes like we smurfed on some rocks."

"And some wood." Handy added.

"And what are these hard things?" Smurfette pointed out in between.

"Hmm?" Handy pondered, and walked towards one of the rails. He examined it and begin to think what it is. Then he turned to Hefty. "Hefty, would you smurf me a boost, please?"

"Sure, Handy." The tough smurf said, and lifted the carpenter smurf right on top of the rail.

Now Handy got a good clear view, and started to look around. He looked to the left, and to the right. And then he stop and started to wonder.

"Will Handy, Did you see anything?" Asked Papa.

"Well, I see everything that Grandpa said," He replyed. "But, I'm more concern about on what we smurfed on."

"I HATE what we smurfed on!" Grouchy grumble loudly.

Handy roll his eyes skyward in annoyance, and continued on what he was doing. Then, he looked down, he can see his reflection on the top of the rail. Then he crouch down, and began to touch it. It was all nice and smooth. Then he gently knocked it. "It's made out of metal." He said to himself. Suddenly, he gasped. He began to look at both the rocks, the wood, and the rails all at once. Now everything is all coming back to him.

"Hey, Smurfs!" He shouted. "I think I know what we smurfed on!"

"What?!" The others reply franticly.

"We have smurfed on some TRACKS!" He said loudly.

"Tracks?" Brainy said puzzledly.

"I don't resmurf." Greedy added.

"Don't you all remember?" Handy explained, and jumped down from the rail. "That is what we use to get my railsmurfer to smurf on back at home."

"Oh, I remember that!" Snappy replyed

"You're railsmurfer was lots of fun!" Sassette added.

"Until Gargamel showed up and ruined everything!" Snappy added also with a dissapointed tone in his voice.

"Well, This problem is now smurfed." Brainy replyed. "Now we to figure out where we are, what year is it, and how can we smurf out of here." He said, and everyone agreed with him.

"Do you still have the crystals, Grandpa?" Papa said to the very old smurf.

"Still safe and smurf." Grandpa replyed, as he patted on his very long beard.

"This is going to take a very long time, and it's denfinitely not funny." Jokey moaned.

"I know, all this wondering where we are is driving me smurfy." Painter Groaned.

"And it will ruined my complexion." Vanity added, as looked at his reflection.

So one by one, all the Smurfs started to wonder. Suddenly, they heard a strange noise.

"Hey, what's that noise?" Lazy yawned, as he tries to keep himself awake.

"I don't know." Handy replyed. "But it sounds very familiar."

"Uh, whatever it is, it's getting louder." Clumsy added.

All the Smurfs looked all around trying to found out where the noise is coming from. Just then, they can feel that the ground below them is starting to shake.

"I think its a smurfquake!" Hefty shouted

"But, If it's a smurfquake," Brainy replyed. "...how come the ground's not smurfing?!" he said loudly. And all the Smurfs are starting to panic. And Baby Smurf is starting to shake in fear.

Then they heard other noise, a screeching, vibrating noise, coming in between from rails, and both noises are getting louder.

"It's getting louder!" Handy shouted

"And the ground's shaking is getting stronger!" Smurfette also shouted.

"I HATED louder nosies and strong shaky grounds!" Grouchy said loudly.

"Whoa!" Snappy and Sassette yelled, and they both fell down.

Papa came to them, and helped them up. "Are you two, ok?" He asked.

"Yes, Papa Smurf." The two smurflings said, and they hold on to Papa's waist to keep they're balance still.

Just then, Wild and Smoogle turned around, and they could see that there's something coming straight toward them and the others. They gasped, and their eyes and mouths were widen. In a panic, the two race towards the others. They jumped and wave their arms to get the others attention.

Papa was the first one to notice them. "Wild, Smoogle, what is it?!" The leader smurf asked.
And the other smurfs got they're attention too.

Both the wild smurf and mammal pointed to the object that is coming directly towards them.
The others gasped, and they can see what the object is as it comes closer and closer.

"Zous Ta Smurf!" Painter shouted. "It's... It's..."

"A GIANT RAILSMURFER!" Handy screamed. "SMURF FOR IT!"

In a heartbeat and panic mode, the Smurfs jumped
over the rail, and ran quickly as they could.
Hefty was the last one to escape. At last, while catching they're breaths, the Smurfs are all safe and sound.

"Is everysmurf here?" Papa asked, while catching his breath.

"I... I think so." Hefty said panttingly.

Suddenly, they heard someone shouting. "HELP!"

"No, I DON'T think so!" Hefty replyed panicly, and ran back to see who's left behind. Now the others are getting even more worried. The tough smurf jumped up the rail. As he peeked down, he gasped, and can see who's in trouble. "Clumsy!"

"Hefty, I'm stuck! Help me!" The clumsy smurf paniced.

Hefty could see that Clumsy's leg is stuck between a rail spike and a rail chain. In a hurry, the muscular smurf jumped down, and began to pull Clumsy. He heeved and he hooed, but Clumsy is still stuck tight, and time is running out.

Just then, as Thomas puffes down the line, he gasped. He could see that there's something on the track that he's running on. "Cinders and Ashes!" He shouted, and he blow his whistle. "[Peep! Peep!]"

Hefty and Clumsy heard Thomas' whistle, and the tough smurf is trying very hard to get his friend free, but still Clumsy is stuck very tight.

"Hurry! It's getting closer!" Handy shouted

"Oh No!" Thomas screamed, and applied his brakes.
The Smurfs can see that Thomas is getting closer and closer.

"Hurry! Hurry up! Papa yelled.

"I can't!" Hefty shouted. "Clumsy is stuck tight!"

"Oh No! Clumsy!" Brainy yelled.

"Brainy!" Clumsy yelled back.

Now the Smurfs could see that Thomas, still applying his brakes, is getting very close.

"Run!" Papa shouted, and they scrambled into some
bushed. But Brainy, still worrying about his best friend, started to run towards the tracks. But Handy reached and grab his wrist, and forced the smart smurf away from the rail.

"No, Clumsy! Hefty!" Brainy yelled to Handy.

"It's too late! They're goners!" Handy shouted.

And just hearding that is making Brainy breaking into tears. Suddenly, the screeching loud noise from Thomas' brakes grew louder, making both Brainy and Handy to cover their ears, shut their eyes, grudge their teeth, and drop down to the ground like a bunch of ragged dolls.

Clumsy and Hefty could see that they're time is up.

"Will Hefty, it's nice smurfing ya!" Clumsy said, knowing that time is up for him.

"No, not yet!" Hefty shouted. Then, with quick thinking, both he and Clumsy layed bellyed down on the wood tie, and placed his arm around him to keep him safe. "Hang on!" He said loudly.

Thomas is now getting very close. Clumsy and Hefty shut their eyes. Thomas shut his eyes as well.

"I most stop! I most stop!" The little blue tank engine said nervously. But he's getting the feeling that it might be too late, ...for them!

(Me speaking): Oh Dear and Oh Smurfs! Will Thomas stop in time? Will Clumsy and Hefty be ok? And will Brainy and Handy lose they're best friends? You all just have to wait see what happens next, and don't panic!

Fun fact: When Handy said he use to have a railsmurfer back at the village, it was from the Season 7 episode: Locomotive Smurfs.

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2007 09:57 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is really exciting...can't wait to read what happens next.

Stay Creative!

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2007 11:08 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Shane, Smurfy1for2, what do you two think of the chapter? [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-14-2007 10:32 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Pretty good [Cool] can`t wait to see more...
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2007 11:12 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello! Here is the song/music video that I use to start my story. It's Aly & AJ - Walking On Sunshine. Their are 2 videos. The first one features the duo themselves, while last one has clips of Thomas & Friends. Fill free to watch both videos if you like! Enjoy! [Happy Smurf]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_BEJzA_Y14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gx15LdcfYs

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2007 11:28 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ERROR! Forget the first video, it's not a full one! Here, this is the one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgC8wZqnmdo

Sorry!

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-20-2007 11:56 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Excellent amtraksmurf, keep it up!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-20-2007 12:23 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank You!

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-21-2007 05:21 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, every smurffan! Here's the next chapter! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2007 11:25 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 2: The Meeting Pt. 2.

[Brakes screeching]
Thomas, who is trying very hard to stop while applying his brakes, is about to run over Clumsy and Hefty! The klutzy smurf's leg is stuck in a rail, and Hefty is trying very hard to free him, but Clumsy wouldn't budge, he is stuck in tight.
So Hefty had no choice but to brace for impact along side with him. Brainy and Handy, who are inches from the rail, are trying to help them, but the screeching loud noise of Thomas' brakes had prevent them to rescue the others. And now it looks like that time is running out!

Thomas is now inches to disaster. He can still feel himself sliding down the line with his brakes still hard on.

Clumsy and Hefty began to shake in fear, thinking that it is the end for them. Brainy and Handy are still struggling to rescue their friends, but the noise is so loud, they couldn't move fast enough as they still have their ears covered.

"OH NO!" Thomas shouted, "I still can't stop! HELP!" But it looks like that time is now up, for Clumsy and Hefty.

Then suddenly, in a flash, Annie and Clarabel took action and came to the rescue!

"Quick, Clarabel!" Annie shouted to her sister coach, "We must help Thomas!"

"Yes, We must!" Clarabel cried. And sure enough, the two coaches began their rescue.

They started pulling Thomas, applied their brakes, and began to slow down. And it's working! The whole train is started to slow down!
"Must hold back, Must hold back!" The coaches panted.

They sound just like the Troublesome Trucks, but they're doing it in a good and helpful way. They heaved and they hoed, as they struggle to stop Thomas and their selves. Then suddenly, with one last heave, Thomas, Annie, and Clarabel come to a complete stop![Screeching brakes stops]

The little blue tank engine wheesh some steam, it took alot of pressure for him to stop and he is only 12 inches from running over Clumsy and Hefty. The two smurfs think that their time is up, but they are wrong.

Meanwhile, while still struggling to rescue their fellow smurfs, Brainy and Handy can hear that the loud noise of Thomas' brakes had stop, they slowly open their eyes and uncover their ears. Then they realize that they're right next to the rail. And they notice that they can see that Thomas had just stop, only 12 inches from where they are. And they also notice that the little blue tank engine still had his eyes shut. Thomas is too afraid to open them, He doesn't like to see what just happened on the track he was running on.

After seeing all this, The two smurfs let out a big sigh of relief, They are glad that the worse is over.

"Oh, Thank smurfness it's over." Brainy said thankfully.

"Yes, it is." Handy replied, "But let's smurf if Clumsy and Hefty made it."

"Oh, Please let them be ok." Brainy said sadly and hopefully.

The two smurfs jumped up rail. And they slowly began to peek to the other side. Fear is starting to grow inside their bodies, they think that their friends are already dead. They looked at each other nervously and gave out a glup.[GLUP]

"Well, here goes nothing." Handy said fearful,
and Brainy shooked his head.

As they slowly and finally peeked, they gasped and can see something that they hoped for! They can see that both Clumsy and Hefty are alive!
The two smurfs cheered and shouted with joy and happiness and gave each other a smurfy hug with tears coming out of their eyes. It's a miracle to see that their fellow smurfs are ok and well.

After having their happy moment, Brainy and Handy jumped down and began to help their friends. As they got closer to them, they notice that their friends are quivering in fear. And they can see that their eyes are still closed.
The two smurfs still think that their lives have ended. Then Brainy notice Clumsy's leg, he can tell that his best friend really is stuck tight.

And so, Brainy and Handy started to help, they gently speak to them.

"Clumsy, Hefty, Wake up." Brainy said softly.

"Are we in Smurf Heaven?" Clumsy replied thoughfully.

"No." Handy chuckled. It was a funny thing for Clumsy to say. Brainy think so too.

"Well, where are we then?" Hefty replied.

"Well, now." Brainy said happily. "Why don't you two smurf for yourselves."

"Uh, Ok." Clumsy said finally.

So Clumsy and Hefty slowly open their eyes. As they finally woke up, they gasped and looked around, and then at each other.

"Hey! We're alive!" Clumsy shouted happily.

"And smurf in one piece!" Hefty added. "It's a miracle!" And the two surviving smurfs gave each other a smurfy hug with tears coming out of their eyes. Then they turn around to their backs, and they can see that Brainy and Handy are standing right beside them, with big joyful smiles on their faces.

"Brainy!" Clumsy replied happily.

"Handy!" Hefty added.

"Clumsy!" Brainy said happily also.

"Hefty!" Handy also added.

And all four joyful smurfs gave each other a big smurfy hug with tears coming out of their eyes. They are very happy that they are all back together again.

"We though that you two were goners." Brainy replied joyfully.

"We though so too." Said Clumsy.

"Well, the important thing is that you two are ok." Handy said happily. "And Hefty, you were very brave to rescue Clumsy and almost smurf your life for it." He added.

"Ah, It was nothing." Hefty said proudly, and he smile his biggest smile.

Then the tough smurf turn around, and see something that made him stunned and feel reliefed. Clumsy did the same thing too. They can see that Thomas had just stop 12 inches from getting runned over. They can also that the little blue tank engine's eyes are still closed, he's still to scared to open them. That gives the smurfs the chance to get out of harms way.

"Come on!" Brainy Replied. "Let's go smurf the others."

"Uh, But first can you all help me?" Clumsy said pleasingly, "I'm still stuck you know."

"Sure, Clumsy." Handy Replied kindly. "We'll smurf you out of there in no time."

And so, Brainy, Handy, and Hefty gathered around Clumsy. They each took their places, and are getting ready to help him. Brainy grabbed on to his right hand, Handy grabbed on to his left one, and Hefty grabbed on to his jammed leg.
And sure enough, they're all ready to begin.

"Ok, Is everysmurf ready?" Hefty said to the others.

"Ready!" Brainy and Handy replied.

"Uh, Ready." Clumsy replied also.

"Alright!" Hefty shouted, "1.. 2.. 3.. SMURF!"
And the three smurfs began to pull Clumsy as hard as they could. They heaved and they hoed and used every strength they have. Then suddenly, with one last tug,[POP!] Clumsy was free! But the force from all the pulling made them lose balance. "WHOOOA!" They yelled, and they all landed hard on the ground.[BONK!]

"Oh, Ow." Brainy moaned, as he got up and rub his behind. Handy and Hefty did the same also.

"Oh, Thank you! Thank you all!" Clumsy said joyfully. "How can I ever repay you all!"

"Don't mention it, Clumsy." Handy replied kindly.

"After all, That's what friends are for." Hefty added, and everyone agreed. Clumsy felt grateful and smiled.

Suddenly, they heard a noise.[THOMAS SHAKING] It was Thomas, He was shaking fearfully. The little blue tank engine is still too afraid to open eyes. That made the smurfs saw the chance to flee.

"Come on!" Handy shouted, "Let's smurf out of here before that giant railsmurfer... or whatever it is, wakes up." He said desperately, and everyone agreed with him.

And so, The four smurfs jumped over the rail, and began to run towards the bushes were other smurfs are waiting anxiously for them. Just then, Clumsy stopped, and turn around to look at
Thomas. The dopey smurf looked all around him, and started to have some feelings. He thinks that Thomas is trying very hard to stop himself for starting a horrible accident, even if he is still too scared.

So Clumsy felt grateful for him and smile his biggest slime. "Gosh, Who ever you are. Thank you for saving my life." He said to himself happily.

"Clumsy!" Brainy shouted, "Come along!"

"Uh, Comin' Brainy!" Clumsy shouted, and ran off to join the others.

(Amtraksmurf): Oh, Thank smurfness that Clumsy and Hefty are ok! But will they and the other smurfs get the chance to meet Thomas? Stay toon to find out.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2007 11:36 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And this time, I want full comments! Not just "Excellent" or "Nice Work" or "Can't wait to see more". Full comments! Oh, And tell me what do you think about the two chapters so far. Remember, FULL COMMENTS! Please n Thank You. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2007 12:30 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That was intense...Good thing Thomas was able to stop in time. Keep writing...I would like to read what happens next. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2007 10:44 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Actually, His two coaches helped him to stop. But, Thank You anyway. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2007 03:52 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Enjoyable! The writing is easy to digest. The use of the names Annie and Clarabel give it a 1920s or 1930's feel.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2007 02:18 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ch. 3. is coming up next(soon). Get ready to read it. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2007 10:43 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter 3: The Meeting Pt. 3.

Last time, Things almost end up in a disaster. Thomas was about to run over Clumsy and Hefty. The klutzy smurf had his leg stuck in the rail and Hefty tried very hard to free him. But he was stuck tight, he wouldn't budge. Thomas tried hard to stop, but he couldn't. But with the help of his two coaches, Annie and Clarabel, they manage to stop Thomas and themselves just in time. Then, Brainy And Handy come to the rescue. At first, they thought their friends are already gone, but they found alive and well. So they and Hefty manage to free Clumsy, and they all run off to join the others smurfs, which they are waiting in the bushes for them. But, the smurfs didn't get the chance to meet Thomas. But will they? Let's find out now!

In the bushes, the other time-traveling smurfs are waiting anxiously for them. But 45 minutes has passed, and the four remaining smurfs did not come. They all started to get very worry and the hopefulness inside their blue bodies are draining. Baby Smurf is starting to whimper in sorrow.[Baby Smurf whimpering sadly] And Smurfette is trying to calm the little blue infant down. Papa is standing right in front of the path that leads to the opening of the bushes, which is blocked with leaves and small twigs, waiting for his little smurfs to show up. But still they did come. And now the village leader is also starting to lose hope and getting fearful thoughts of never seeing his little smurfs again. The others felt the same way too.

Then suddenly, Snappy lost patience and began to shout. "THAT SMURFS IT!" He yelled. The other smurfs jumped when he made that outburst. "I can't just smurf here and watch all of you feeling all smurfed out!"

"I HATE feeling all smurfed out!" Grouchy shouted.

"BE QUIET, GROUCHY!" Snappy snapped. This made Grouchy furious and he simply turned away and this time without saying a word.

Then Snappy turn to his mind on something he though before. "Now I'm smurfin' out there and help the others!" He said eagerly, and began to run towards the block path.

But just as he was about to charge through, Papa grabbed his arm and pull him away from the enterance. "HEY! Let me go!" Snappy demand, but Papa wouldn't let him. He thinks it is too dangerous for the pushy smurfling to go out there.

So Snappy started to struggle and lose Papa's grip. But the smurf leader grabbed him very tight so wouldn't let go. So Snappy kept on struggling, but still Papa wouldn't him go. Papa had enough. So he turned and give Snappy the serious look on his face. Snappy looked at him and long last he stop struggling.

Then Snappy began to break tears and started to cry. He turn to Papa. "But Papa Smurf, what about the others?" He said sadly with his voice cracking.

Then Papa change his serious look into a calm and wise one, but with a sad look on his eyes.
He speak kindly to Snappy, "Don't worry, Snappy. But you'll smurf here while I think of something to help the others. Can you smurf that for me?"
Snappy nodded his head up and down. And Papa let go of him.

Then Papa turn to Smurfette. "Smurfette, you'll smurf here and watch over the smurflings." He said orderly.

"Yes, Papa Smurf." Smurfette replied.

Grandpa turn to Smoogle. "And you'll smurf here incase any danger smurfs around." He said to the mammal. Smoogle nodded his up and down.

Then Papa turn to his little smurfs. "And the rest of you will come with me and help the others." He said orderly again.

"Yes, Papa Smurf." Said the smurfs unisonly.

"Alright, Let's smurf!" Papa shouted, and they ran off to help the other four smurfs.

But as they got to the blocked path, they heard a rustling noise. They all jumped and backed away. Then they heard some footsteps coming straight toward them, and both noises are getting louder as it gets closer and closer. Papa and the smurfs began to tremble in fear.

"I H-HATE t-trembling f-fearful!" Grouchy said negatively as he shakes.

"SHH!" Hiss the smurfs.

After hearing that, Grouchy grumble even more.
"And I HATE shushing too!" He yelled.

"SMURF UP, GROUCHY!" The smurfs hiss again.

This made Grouchy even more furious and his face went red as Papa's clothes or Hefty's tattoo, or better yet, James' coat of red paint! So he simply turn and walked away to join Smurfette and the smurflings.

"Quitter." Jokey snicker quietly, thinking that the illtempered smurf had already give up.

Just then, the sounds of rustling leaves and footsteps stops. The smurfs stopped trembling. Papa turn to his little smurfs, and he can see that they are looking straight at him. They want him to check if its safe to go through.

"Well. Go ahead, Papa Smurf." Vanity replied.

"OUI. After all, you're zhe the leader." Painter added.

"And you can use your magic sack to help us too." Put in Greedy.

Papa place his hands on his hips and speak seriously to them. "I can only use my magic sack incase of a REAL emergency! Is that undersmurf?"
He said sternly.

"Yes, Papa Smurf." The smurfs moan depressingly.

"Wild, stand by me." He said to the long-lost-but-now-found-smurf. "And you know what to do."
Wild chatterly agree and stand right beside Papa.

Papa turn to the leafy path and took two steps forward. He took a deep breath and began to speak. "Hello, is anyone in there?" He said bravely.

"Well, who do you expect? a purple smurf?" Said a familiar voice. Papa and the smurfs jumped and gasped. They know who that voice is.

Just then, four familiar figures began to appear from the shadows. Papa and the smurfs gasped to see that they are no other than Brainy, Clumsy, Handy, and Hefty!

"Hello, we're back." Brainy said happily

"And smurf in one piece." Hefty added.

Papa and the other smurfs had their faces lid up with joy and happiness to see that they are ok and well!

"Brainy! Clumsy! Handy! Hefty! You're all alive!" Papa shouted gleely, and he and the other smurfs gather around the four surviving smurfs, welcoming them and give them big smurfy hugs. All except Grouchy.

"I HATE hugging!" Grouchy grumbled, "But I'm glad that my friends are ok."

Papa steped forward and greeted them warm. "Oh, it's so smurfy to see you all alive and smurf!"
He said happily while giving them a hug.

"Yeah, we though you were goners." Sassette added.

"Well, we though so too." Clumsy replied.

Then Smurfette walked up along with Baby Smurf. The little infant babbled happily to see his adult friends again.[Baby Smurf babbling happily]

Just then, Smurfette walked up to Hefty. "Oh, Hefty. You're very brave to rescue Clumsy and almost smurf live for it. Thank You." She said impressively, and she step forward and give Hefty a big smurfy kiss.[Kiss] Hefty couldn't help himself but blush and raise his shoulders and put his hands together behind his back.

But he snapped himself out and started to tell the truth. "Well, the truth is. I didn't manage to smurf Clumsy. His leg was really stuck in tight. So need Brainy and Handy's help to smurf him out. And so we did." He said honestly while he finished.

Papa smiled and speak kindly to Hefty. "Well, at least you did you best. But the most important thing is that you will always have some friends in need." He said wisely. Hefty smiled and felt very proud.

Then Smurfette walked up to Brainy and Handy. "Thank you for helping Hefty to smurf Clumsy out of smurfs way." She said happily, and she give them each a big smurf kiss.[Kiss Kiss]
Brainy and Handy also couldn't help themselves but blush and raise their shoulders and put their hands together behind their backs.

"Ah, it was nothing really." Handy said happily.

"After all, like everyone says, that's want friends are for." Brainy added, as he sticks his index finger up.

"And that's want makes that quote the most important one of all time." Clumsy said cheerful, as he place his hand on Brainy's shoulder, and everyone agrees.

"[Yawn] Now that we're all together. Can I smurf back to sleep now?" Lazy yawned.

"Oh, Lazy." The smurfs groan. But Lazy couldn't help it, but lay down went completely to sleep.
[Lazy snoring]

[Thomas shaking]
Meanwhile, outside the field, Thomas was still shaking in fear and still has his eyes shut. The little blue tank engine still thinks he ran over Clumsy and Hefty. But he was still wrong. And after the smurfs left, little that they didn't know is that Annie and Clarabel had been watching them as they ran off towards the bushes. The two coaches were amazed. They had never seen things like those before. They really want to find out who they are.

So the two coaches wasted no time and begin to calm Thomas down. They call to him gently.

"Thomas, please! Stop shaking!" They cried.

"I can't help it!" Thomas puff stressfully, "I just ran over something!"

"But you DIDN'T ran over something!" The two coaches corrected.

At long last Thomas stopped shaking.[Shaking stops] "What are you talking about?!" Thomas said puzzledly, "Of course I ran over somthing!"

"No, really." Said the two coaches, "You DIDN'T ran over something!"

"What?" Thomas puff, he sounds very confuse.

"Just open your eyes you silly engine." Giggle Annie and Clarabel.

"Oh, alright." Said Thomas bravely.

So Thomas slowly open one of his eyes. But he only open it half way, but at least he gets a full clear vision. Then he looked down, but couldn't see the whole thing. Then he open his other eye, but still couldn't see the whole thing. And at last, as he fully open his eyes, he gasped. He can see that there's nothing on the rails. Annie and Clarabel are right. Thomas didn't ran over something.

Thomas was reliefed. "Thank goodness." He sigh, "But how did I manage to stop in time?" He said puzzledly.

"It was us!" Said Annie and Clarabel together.

"YOU TWO?!" Stun Thomas, "But I though I told you two not to act like the Troublesome Trucks!"
He said stressfully, and trying not to be cross with them.

"But we did it in a good and helpful way." Explained Clarabel.

"Yes. It's either that or face disaster." Added Annie. And deep down in his boiler, Thomas knew that they are right.

But the coaches apologized anyway. "We're Sorry." They said sadly.

Thomas smiled. "No need to apologize." He puff cheerful, "What you two did was indeed very helpful, and I'm very grateful. And from now on, whenever I have trouble stopping, you two will be there to help. So thank you for helping me."
And he give them two happy toots. "[PEEP! PEEP!]"

Annie and Clarabel are happy and felt very proud.
"You're welcome." They said happily.

"Now," Said Thomas, "About what I saw. Were they animals?"

"Actually, no. They weren't animals." The two coaches said honestly.

Thomas was puzzled. "Well if they're not animals. Then can you two describe them to me?" He wondered.

"Well," The two coaches began, "They wear the exact same clothes like the people of Sodor."

"Oh?" Thomas puff amazedly.

"And they can talk!" Annie said excitedly.

"Really?!" Thomas said more amazedly.

"And lastly, they're blue!" Clarabel cried.

"BLUE?!" Surprised Thomas, "Like my, Edward's and Gordon's coat of paint?!"

"Yes!" Said Annie and Clarabel, "And that's all we sawed."

Thomas though for a moment, and began to put all those words together. "Little blue talking things that wear the same clothes like the people of Sodor? Amazing." He said to himself, "But are they from here or from somewhere else." He wondered.

So Thomas wasted no time and decide to find out for himself. He turn to his coaches. "Do you two know where those things went?" He asked to them.

"Yes. They went into those bushes over there." They answered.

"The bushes?" Thomas puff, and turned to his left. "Those bushes?" He asked again.

"Yes, those bushes." The two coaches answered again. "Call them. We want to see them too."

"Well, ok. Here goes." Said Thomas bravely.

So he turn to the bushes and began calling. "H-Hello?! Is anyone in there?" He tooted. But there's no respund.

So Thomas tried again and blow his whistle. "[PEEP! PEEP!] Hello?! I mean you harm. Please, come out." He tooted again. But still there's no respund.

Thomas is starting to feel depress and began to lose hope. "I mustn't give up." He said doubtfully, "I really want to see those little blue things. I really do."

So Thomas kept on calling and blowing his whistle as long as he could. "[PEEP! PEEP! PEEP-PEEP-PEEP!] Hello?! Please, I really want to meet you!" He puff desperately. But still the smurfs did not come out.

So Thomas finally gave up. "Well, if they're not coming out. Then we might as well go home." He said sadly.

Annie and Clarabel couldn't believe to hear that from Thomas. They felt very ashamed and hurt.

"But we can't go home!" They cried, "We really want to meet those little blue things! So keep on trying, we believe in you, Thomas." Said the two coaches encouragingly.

But Thomas wasn't sure. "Do you two really believe in me?" He said doubtfully.

"Yes. We do." Said Annie and Clarabel faithfully.

So Thomas made up his mind and took their word for it. "Alright, I'll keep on trying." Thomas puff with faith, "For all of us."

So Thomas again kept on calling and blowing his whistle as long as he could. But still the smurfs did not come out. And this time, Thomas is not giving up. But even though, He's still getting the feeling that he will never get the chance to meet the smurfs. But he wondered if he will get that chance. But I have faith in him. Don't you?

(Amtraksmurf): Well, it looks like that Thomas wants to meet the smurfs too. But will he get that chance? Smurf in to find out.

Fun fact: When Brainy(which is the familiar voice) said "purple smurf", it was from the Season 1 episode: The Purple Smurf.(And you can see that ep. on TV Links.com or any other video websites)

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2007 11:16 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And still, I want full comments. At least five sentences. Please n Thank you. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2007 12:30 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, indeed I like to say that this is a better chapter with full details. I liked Grouchy in this one. You did very well in keeping his personality in character [Wink]

Looking forward in reading the next chapter. Stay Creative.

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2007 10:17 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy1for2, I'm waiting for your comments.

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2007 07:02 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I rate this Two Happy Toots! Grouchy Smurf (and everything he hates) was awesome. I liked the details - "his face went red as Papa's clothes or Hefty's tattoo". I can't wait for Thomas to meet the Smurfs. Good stuff.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2007 07:49 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, it's about time! Thank you for the comment, Smurfy1For2. Also, you forgot the "or better yet, James' coat of red paint!" part. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.