Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  37  38  39    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 6)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2009 09:21 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Grumpysmurf-brnskin, smurfy greetings! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4679 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
NikkiRidge
Smurfling
Member # 2664

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 01-11-2009 12:19 PM      Profile for NikkiRidge       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, my name is Nikki and I am a smurfaholic. Have been since I was a kid. Now that I have 2 little ones myself...I am collecting for them. Ok ok, AND ME. The girls really like watching them on TV and playing with their small collection. So, hello everyone from sunny FL!! [Smile] Nice to know I am not alone with this little addiction! lol

--------------------
Nikki in FL

NikkiRidge
Smurfling
Member # 2664

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted 01-11-2009 12:21 PM      Profile for NikkiRidge       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
THANK YOU! [Pirate Smurf] [Smurfette]

--------------------
Nikki in FL

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2009 12:48 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to BlueBuddies, Nikkiridge!

... and welcome to your two little smurflings too!
[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2009 03:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, NikkiRidge, welcome all of you!! And smurfy greetings from Brazil! [Wink]

--------------------

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2009 07:54 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When do those volumes come out? They sound very interesting. [Confused]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Amanda1981
Smurfling
Member # 2670

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2009 10:07 PM      Profile for Amanda1981       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone

newly found this website. did not know it existed! was excited to find it! love those smurfs! did everyone take the smurf quiz

bluebuddies.com/smurf_fun/smurf_personality_test/smurf_personality_test.htm

it sure was fun

ok enough sounding like a dork, but i love the smurf as a kid watching them on tv i loved that

smurf you all later and hope you have a very smurfy day!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2009 08:49 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Amanda, and welcome to Smurf family! [Smile] [Smurfette] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2009 10:56 PM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker for a long while and I thought it was time I said a proper hello to you all.

All of you are familiar friends to me because I have been browsing your messages, stories and artwork for so long.

I hope that over time you get to know me as well as I know you, and that we can all become friends.

I have collected Smurfs and watched the show on TV my whole life. Smurfs have always been there for me, and when I discovered this place it was like I found the home I had always been looking for. I've always been a little shy but I finally decided it's time I signed up and joined in.

Thanks for listening everyone!

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

Handy Smurfling
unregistered

Icon 1 posted 01-29-2009 05:21 AM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome To The Forum Blinky. [Vanity Smurf]
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2009 02:09 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to BlueBuddies, Blinky! I'm glad you've said hello to everyone!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 02-01-2009 04:18 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome, Binky! And thanks for the kind greetings to all of us!
Just like you, I've been a Smurf fan for a long time and I felt the same when I first entered this site.
Once more, welcome to Smurfkind!! [Wink]

--------------------

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2009 07:00 AM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you very much, Squeaky Smurf, Sassette, and Handy Smurfling.

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2009 01:43 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey I just noticed, you all called him Blinky instead of Binky! [Razz]
Anywho, welcome aboard [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Natural Smurf
Smurf
Member # 2702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2009 05:31 AM      Profile for Natural Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry Divine Sheep [Vanity Smurf] [Smile] [Happy Smurf] and any ways, I would say hello! Call me: cake! [Swoof]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2009 08:27 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Natural Smurf, be welcome! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Natural Smurf
Smurf
Member # 2702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2009 01:38 PM      Profile for Natural Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks squeaky Smurf [Pirate Smurf]
smurfs4us
Smurfling
Member # 2720

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 02-22-2009 01:24 PM      Profile for smurfs4us       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi fellow Smurfers!!I don't see anything new on your message boards. I hear that Sony & the guys that made Shrek are making a full length movie to come out next xmas. With the Smurfs just celbrating 50 years & the rest of the world still loving them, they are hoping to get the kids in the USA excited about them again. Its been a long time. I think they are greatly needed.Let me know what you think. [King Tut Smurf]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2009 09:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, Smurfs4us, be welcome! Well, there are really few news concerning the so announced - and anxiously expected - Smurf movie now, the latest one I heard of it was this: it would be released in 2010 - otherwise, all of us shall have to wait next year (SIGH). [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

mamawsarah
Smurfling
Member # 2722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2009 10:52 AM      Profile for mamawsarah       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello, i am looking for a picture of Tracker Smurf, not the figurine but the cartoon drawing or cel...whichever....i scrapbook and need that one Smurf, please does anyone know where to get it....thanks,

--------------------
Sarah

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2009 12:57 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, mamawsarah! [Cool]

Tracker Smurf is in the episode "S-Shivering S-Smurfs". That episode is supposed to come out on the Smurfs' DVD on March 3rd, or you can search on-line for it. I hope that this helps. [Cool]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2009 08:17 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Mamawsarah, welcome!! I really didn't see a pic of Tracker Smurf yet but I remember he also featured in the cartoon episode "Gourmandizing Greedy". I found onThe Smurfs Season 2 vol. 1 - New DVD Pre-Order, but I'm not sure if it's the same one which Cool Smurf meant. [Cool]

--------------------

averylurvesyou
Smurf
Member # 2743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2009 03:28 PM      Profile for averylurvesyou       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hey my name is Averyette Im new here (no duh)I hope you will like me I lovw ice creme hehehe (U BETTER TO OR I WILL COME AND MAKE YOU EAT SOME!!!

--------------------
ello mates!

Posts: 34 | From: winsor ontario canada | Registered: Mar 2009
averylurvesyou
Smurf
Member # 2743

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2009 03:29 PM      Profile for averylurvesyou       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hey my name is Averyette Im new here (no duh)I hope you will like me I lovw ice creme hehehe!!

--------------------
ello mates!

Posts: 34 | From: winsor ontario canada | Registered: Mar 2009
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-12-2009 03:33 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hey avery your very welcome and im sure you will love bluebuddies i am glad you finally joined.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  37  38  39   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.