Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 39)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Toyguy76
Smurfling
Member # 6912

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-09-2018 03:18 PM      Profile for Toyguy76  Toyguy76's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi. Yes, we actually do have one unopened box. I remember seeing it at my grandparents and dying to try it as a kid, but of course they hid it away with the rest of their Smurf's [Smile] .
Toyguy76
Smurfling
Member # 6912

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-09-2018 03:19 PM      Profile for Toyguy76  Toyguy76's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you!
Fartysmurf
Smurfling
Member # 6947

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 12-26-2018 02:00 PM      Profile for Fartysmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi

Thank you very much for letting me join, im actually here on my wife’s behalf ....she is a massive smurf fan .
When she was little, she’s 51 now , she had a big smurf that used to play small clear coloured plastic discs .... I have after finally after months and months looking finally found the papa smurf player, he’s really big but I’m desperate to find any discs...... I would be very grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction or maybe have at least one for sale....
My wife’s birthday is on July and I’m hoping to present her with a very special birthday present

Thank you in advance for any help

Trevor

ZippySmurf2
Smurfling
Member # 6999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2019 02:23 AM      Profile for ZippySmurf2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi im new since I have nobody else I know to talk about the Smurfs about about being humilated
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2019 09:40 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You won't find nobody here to mock you for loving Smurfs. So, welcome to Smurf village on Bluebuddies! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4716 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
ZippySmurf2
Smurfling
Member # 6999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2019 01:17 PM      Profile for ZippySmurf2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2019 03:06 PM      Profile for SomeGuy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi. I'm new here. Just joined today

I mostly grew up reading the Smurfs rather than watching them. Although my favortie episode of the TV series is the adaptation of The Smurfs and the Howlibird.

I hope we can all get to know each other and get along.

--------------------
GNAP!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2019 01:14 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome, SomeGuy! You can be sure you'll have much fun here.
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Frown] [Wink] [yum!] [Vanity Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Wild Smurf] [GNAP!] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Sofusdm
Smurfling
Member # 7144

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2019 08:07 AM      Profile for Sofusdm  Sofusdm's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, im new
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2019 12:55 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf family, Sofusdm!
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [Cool] [Vanity Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [yum!] [GNAP!]

--------------------

xXRoyalSmurfXx
Smurfling
Member # 7155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-27-2019 06:22 PM      Profile for xXRoyalSmurfXx   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Smufs! I am Royal Smurf. I am a longtime smuf fan since birth. I have been looking for a place to share my love of the Blue Boys with others.

My Husband has told me to find a new outlet for my Smuf love so he doesnt have to listen. He told me to this app.

Feel free to personal message and have a nice day!

--------------------
Papa Smurf Has Been Usurped

Posts: 1 | From: My Mushroom Hut :) | Registered: Jul 2019
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-27-2019 07:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You came just to the right place, Royal Smurf. Welcome to Bluebuddies!
[King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf] [King Smurf]

--------------------

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 07-31-2019 12:33 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smurfette] JUst wanted to say HI! My Daughter Alex showed me this text board and I'm so excited. She knows how much I love the smurfs! haha
Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 12:44 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
welcome aboard meme smurf! Youll find were very much all about the smurfs here also

--------------------
"Hey Smurfette....."-Hefty Smurf

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 12:49 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Does anyone know how to change the signature!!! I asked my daughter and she told me she does not know! Thank you.

--------------------
Proud mom of a cool daughter!! Love the smurfs and the lost Village :)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 07-31-2019 01:45 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, MEME SMURF, welcome to Smurf village! You just need to click on "my profile" (in small letters below New Topic - Post a Poll - Post Reply) above this page, so that you'll find Edit Profile & Change Your Smurf Icon/Avatar. I hope this helps! [Wink]

--------------------

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 01:55 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much Squeaky Smurf!! Very helpful. [Smile] Now I can be more than 'S' the eye haha! Thank you for the warm welcome too Straight Smurf! Happy to be here. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2019 02:10 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're smurfy welcome. We all hope you'll have lots of fun here! [Big Grin]

--------------------

windmillsmurf
Smurfling
Member # 7165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2019 11:03 AM      Profile for windmillsmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi from Holland!

--------------------
I'm new to collecting Smurfs, be gentle :)

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2019 11:58 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and welcome.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

MEME SMURF
Smurfling
Member # 7159

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2019 12:09 PM      Profile for MEME SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi from Texas lol! Welcome to blue buddies. I'm still new here myself! Very nice place with nice, talented people. [Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2019 01:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by windmillsmurf:
Hi from Holland!

Hi from Brazil, Windmillsmurf, and welcome to Smurf family! [Wink]

--------------------

Straight smurf
Smurf
Member # 7151

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2019 03:41 PM      Profile for Straight smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello windmillsmurf, welcome aboard !!

--------------------
"Hey Smurfette....."-Hefty Smurf

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2019 05:21 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello people. I'm here because I like Smurfs and this is the biggest/probably only community of fans that I know about. So what's up?

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2019 07:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and welcome, Crisptix! You can bet you'll feel smurfingly free here on Bluebuddies.
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [yum!] [Wink] [Wild Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Swoof] [King Smurf] [Cool] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Graduate Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.