Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 35)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 01-19-2017 07:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Bouncy Smurf! Smurfy welcome to you!!
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Frown] [Big Grin] [Cool] [yum!] [Vanity Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Scuba Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3853 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
stewartouis
Smurfling
Member # 6202

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2017 01:51 AM      Profile for stewartouis       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dissertation Planet is the only dissertation help that allows every client to control the process of writing on its every stage because the team is aware of ethics of being a dissertation writing service. http://www.dissertationplanet.co.uk/
DarthSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 6244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2017 06:31 PM      Profile for DarthSmurf  DarthSmurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everyone, seeing trailers for the new movie has led me to pick up collecting smurf figures, and so I've found this site. Currently waiting for some 2006 Halloween smurfs I found on(but unfortunately I've discovered today they are likely to be fakes). In the meantime, I've dusted off the old smurfs from when I was a kid and may or may not have tripled my collection in the past two weeks... uh oh
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2017 05:51 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
DIa Duit DarthSmurf! Welcome to Blue Buddies! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 820 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2017 12:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Darth Smurf, welcome to Smurf family!
Unfortunately not only Halloween Smurf figurines have been "copied" thoroughly but also Party and Native American ones. Take a look here.
Would you mind posting some pictures of them? [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

perky smurf
Smurfling
Member # 6261

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2017 04:34 AM      Profile for perky smurf  perky smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello im new here so i thought i would say hello.

--------------------
Have the smurfiest day you can!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2017 06:11 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi perky smurf!

Welcome to BlueBuddies!!!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-15-2017 09:05 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Pesky Smurf, welcome to Smurf family!!
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Frown] [Wink] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Swoof] [Wild Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

domtom
Smurfling
Member # 6273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2017 09:59 AM      Profile for domtom  domtom's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi I'm new to this site. My boyfriend and I recently found his mother's old collection of smurfs from way back then. We have a lot of the most rare ones such as the baseball smurfette. We have a lot of the different playsets as well. We are looking to sell them. I have been doing research through this website to see just how much some of the different smurfs are worth and looking atto see what they go for. I do want to see how the market is for these though. Will you be able to sell these fairly easily? Please get back to me with some answers! thank you!!!!

--------------------
Domi

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 04-17-2017 04:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies, Domtom! [Happy Smurf]
About Smurf figurines, here's a page which can help you so much. You can see there Smurf Price Guide and Smurf Checklists, to mention something. [Wink]

--------------------

Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2017 02:26 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So, like most 80s kids, I watched the Smurfs as a kid. I liked it, and I'm pretty sure I had a Papa Smurf plush, but I was never super into it or anything.

As an adult, I rarely gave my old, little blue friends a thought, and the two live-action films from the past few years certainly did nothing to rekindle my interest.

Enter "Smurfs: The Lost Village."

It was adorable. It was fun. It was so much more Smurfy than those last two movies. I found myself falling in love with the franchise in a way I haven't fallen for a franchise in quite some time.

I also may have found myself crushing on a certain tattooed smurf. *cough cough*

So yeah, hiya, I'm new. I have a lot of catching up to do (i.e. tracking down and re-watching the series) but I'm excited to, well, be excited about something like this again! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30 | From: Los Angeles, CA, USA | Registered: Apr 2017
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2017 02:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great to know your story, Meko! Welcome again to Smurf village! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-19-2017 07:59 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also I've been agonizing over the name I want to ultimately give the character I've been developing (way harder than I, uh, smurfed!), but I think I finally settled on one, and as such, I've changed my display name to match. [Wink]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2017 06:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool change, I liked it. [Smile]

--------------------

domtom
Smurfling
Member # 6273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2017 03:06 PM      Profile for domtom  domtom's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I will be selling a whole collection of smurfs. I have maybe a 100 or more. I am just going through all of them and checking them off on the check lists. I do have some of the top rare ones that I am selling. The TOP RARE ones I have are the following:

2.0186 Baseball Smurfette
4.0247 Jokey Smurf Trick Box
2.0501 Paul Revere
2.0503 Christopher Columbus
2.0504 Thomas Edison
2.0505 George Washington
2.0506 Abraham Lincoln

They are all in good conditions. They have just been sitting in a box. Please email me if you are interested. My email is domtom38@aol.com

--------------------
Domi

Ellie.O Nef
Smurfling
Member # 6283

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2017 08:00 PM      Profile for Ellie.O Nef       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello [Big Grin] I'm new here but at the same time I'm not. I forgot the password and username for my original account... [Razz]
Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2017 08:56 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well hello! If you don't mind my asking, what was your old account? I'm new too, so I wouldn't know, I'm just nosy. [Wink]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.