Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 34)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2015 12:44 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Alright laddie!Sehr Schlumpf!

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Chocolate Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 5732

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-25-2015 03:38 AM      Profile for Chocolate Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, everysmurf! As things sometimes smurf serendipitously, I happened upon this site. Long story short, it brings me joy- reminding me of a world, so far away, so long ago- and ever present. In other words, Hi!

--------------------
*How many smurfs must a smurf smurf down, before you smurf him a smurf?*

*What kind of world do you want to smurf in?*

Posts: 1 | From: Humboldt County, CA | Registered: Nov 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-25-2015 07:53 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-07-2015 07:27 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, everysmurf! I'm new here, as you probably guessed. My login name is Century Smurf, who has been featured in the original Smurf comics by Peyo, and maybe the TV show as well. I have been a big fan of all things smurfy for the longest time and I am so excited to join the largest group of smurf fanatics! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

The Holy Bible is NOT mythology!

Posts: 412 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 12-08-2015 12:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, Severin, and your blog is smurfingly bold and creative. Congrats! Here's more Smurf customizing ideas:

-

Customized Smurf Batman

-

Customized Robin Smurf

More about here - and here too! [Happy Smurf]
And also a smurfy welcome to you, Chocolate Smurf! You're supposed to become Greedy's official taster every time he bakes some chocolate treats in Smurf village, right? [yum!]
And at last here's you in Bluebuddies, Century, hello! By the way, here's the Smurf adventure featuring you - both in English and Spanish: link [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4012 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 12-08-2015 02:12 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
'The Hundredth Smurf' was actually the first Smurf comic book I read, and on this site! [Cool]

--------------------

collin hufton
Smurfling
Member # 5861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-04-2016 06:36 AM      Profile for collin hufton       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HI EVERY ONE. im a auctioneer in huddersfield .uk
just got a whole bunch of vintage peyo yellow dot figures. cant find much on the coal mining smurf. found one sold in usa? any ideas on rare? values. collin.

--------------------
ch

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2016 10:40 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Blue buddies, Collin! You can find alot about smurf figurines on this site! [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2016 06:43 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, Collin, welcome to Smurf village! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2016 01:25 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS!

If you are new to Blue Buddies, please say hello here!

And welcome to our website! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ariel, The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2016 09:57 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello! I'm The Lost Smurf Though The name Really should be "Smurfette." Can some smurf tell me how to change it?
[Smurfette]

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!
Read about me in "The Smurfs: Legend of the Lost Smurfette"
https://www.fanfiction.net/~thelostsmurfette

It's only a career out you're smurfing what smurfs you happy

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2016 11:21 AM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Blue Buddies, The Lost Smurf! [Wink]
I'm so glad you said hello here! Most new members don't. I'm sorry, but a BBS member already has the username "Smurfette." You could have tried "The Smurfette, or "smurfette," or something like that, but I'm almost positive you can't change your username. However, you can change your publicly displayed name. Just click on "my profile," then "Edit Profile & Change Your Smurf Icon / Avatar," then write a new name in the space beside "Publicly Displayed Name."

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2016 05:39 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Blue Buddies! And yes, thanks for coming here first [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2016 01:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, Lost Smurf! [Happy Smurf]
(And I see you're a Brainy Smurf's fan - like me!! [Wink] )

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2016 07:11 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, you are? Smurfy!

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2016 02:14 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I see you were able to change your "publicly displayed name." [Wink] I do believe Ariel is the name of the little mermaid in Hans Christian Andersen's story, "The Little Mermaid." Is that why you chose to call yourself that?
[Confused]

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-11-2016 06:10 AM      Profile for Ariel, The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Actually, Ariel is my real name.
I was getting tired of being called "mermaid" all the time, so I made a smurf of myself.

--------------------
Brainy Fangirl!!

angelaketty1989
Smurfling
Member # 6121

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-16-2016 10:58 PM      Profile for angelaketty1989       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello
my name is angela ketty and i love smurfs.
instant help Dissertation help uk.

--------------------
instant assingment help uk.

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-17-2016 07:05 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dia Duit angelketty1989! Welcome to Blue Buddies!!!
[Smile] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Cool] [yum!] [Santa Smurf] [Football Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael] [Smurfette] [Vanity Smurf] [Techno Smurf] [Swoof] [Astro Smurf]
[King Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [Scuba Smurf]

--------------------

LBP rock
Smurfling
Member # 6123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2016 02:02 AM      Profile for LBP rock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good morning all. My wife and I started collecting those little blue guys about 3 years ago when we came across a nice sized collection at an auction. We managed to get about 100 smurfs (regular and super), the snail set, large and small houses, and the windmill. We only spent about $125 on all of that.
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2016 06:38 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! That's really cool LBP rock! [Big Grin] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-26-2016 12:26 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A smurfy welcome to you on behalf of all of us here at Blue Buddies, angelaketty1989 and LBP rock! [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2016 02:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf family in Bluebuddies, Angelketty1989 and LBP Rock!! [Smurfette] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Bouncy Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 6188

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2017 06:20 PM      Profile for Bouncy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Everyone! I'm Bouncy Smurf! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-19-2017 06:40 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dia Duit Bouncy Smurf! A pleasure meeting ya! Welcome to Blue Buddies! [Big Grin] [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.