Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  38  39  40    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 28)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2013 08:04 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks Squeaky! i sure did miss everyone <3

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2013 09:40 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to everybody new members to Blue buddies
have a smurf day

--------------------
Every day is one Surprise!

papa loves smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5046

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2013 10:36 AM      Profile for papa loves smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am new.

--------------------
shannon

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2013 12:42 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to bluebuddies, PLS & Masked Smurf!! [Smile]

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2013 02:22 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aloha, PLS and Masked Smurf! Sassette and her adopted "smurfy aunty" Vexy welcome you to the Village, and so do I! [Smile]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-21-2013 05:59 PM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy greetings to you both, PLS/MS! Do you have any information about your collections you can share with us?

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

foxygreen84
Smurfling
Member # 5063

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 11-02-2013 02:23 AM      Profile for foxygreen84   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone
I am new to bluebuddies, my smurf personality is jockey smurf
and my smurf name is cookie smurf. I kinda kick myself in the
Butt for not finding this site sooner. I have always loved the smurfs, i watched all episodes growing up, they are so cute lol. From time to time i might ask you all questions, where im new. Anyways im from maine, and i have three wonderful
grandchildren and my wish is for them to grow up with the smurfs like i did. You all have a wonderful night, some of you morning. Nice to meet ya all.

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 06:15 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And a smurfy Canadian welcome to Bluebuddies, foxygreen84 [Wink]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2013 09:14 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the Village, foxygreen84! Sassette and her adopted "smurfy aunty" Vexy welcome you to BlueBuddies, too! [Sassette Smurfling]

Did you grow up on the Hanna-Barbera TV series, the comic books or the collectible figurines? I watched all nine seasons of the TV show while growing up, and the Hanna-Barbera Smurfs are what I remember the best.

Outside of BlueBuddies, I have a whole galaxy of original Smurf cartoons and short stories at DeviantArt I think you and your grandkids will enjoy. Check them out at the below link:
NewportMuse (Rich Rodriguez) at deviantART

If your grandkids don't mind the newest girl Smurf Vexy having brown hair instead of black, I think they'll like the new works. [Wink]

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-05-2013 10:40 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A big smurfy welcome to Papa Loves Smurfette, Masked Smurf (a countryfellow!) and Foxygreen84!!
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Wink] [yum!] [Graduate Smurf] [Pirate Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Vanity Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Swoof] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-05-2013 03:14 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome smurfymom, masked smurf, papa loves smurfette and foxygreen84! Glad you joined our smurfy little community. [Big Grin]

Oh, and welcome back Amy Sue Smurfette. [Wink]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 12-05-2013 07:19 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:
welcome to all who have joined since i've been away!

It's so smurfy to see you back, Amy Sue!!

And Smurfymom, welcome to Bluebuddies Smurf Village!!

[Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [yum!] [Razz] [Football Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Pirate Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

@Squeaky: your Carmen Miranda smurfette avatar inspired me to do an original fan story based on "America's Got Talent" or "Got Talent Brasil" in which the Smurfs put on an annual talent show. Vexy performs as Smurfy Miranda dancing and gyrating through "Mamae Eu Quero" the way Mickey Rooney did in drag as Miranda in the film "Babes on Broadway". When she gets to the part of "Da a chupeta", she pulls a baby bottle from her tutti fruti hat and gives it to a happy Baby Smurf in the audience. [Smile]

Whoa, Richrod, go ahead!! I'm quite sure Vexy shall make an effervescent Naughty Bombshell!
Here's Carmen Miranda Smurfette in her original size. [Wink]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2013 08:25 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
welcome foxygreen84! big hugs n stuff! :-D

and thank you very much, SmurfFan :-)

oh, and Squeaky, i absosmurfly LOVE the full size picture of your Carmen Miranda Smurfette! she's beautiful! :-)

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-08-2013 12:29 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very kind of you, Amy Sue Smurfette. Thanks a smurf! [Big Grin]

--------------------

TheOneAndOnlyVexy
Smurfling
Member # 5137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2014 10:16 PM      Profile for TheOneAndOnlyVexy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'M THE ONE AND ONLY VEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Gargamel]

--------------------
If You Like Me, The You Can Support Me.

And One More Thing...

Vexy: Father's Gonna Love This!!!! (Line From Smurfs 2)

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-10-2014 10:48 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneAndOnlyVexy:

Aloha E Komo Mai, TheOneAndOnlyVexy! [Smile]
(Hello and welcome!) Glad to have you in the Village here at BlueBuddies!

I've been part of the site for a few months now and I create original fan comic stories of the Smurfs bringing together all the film, TV and comic book characters. My primary focus is on the new friendship between Smurfette and Vexy; the secondary one is Vexy's smurfy relationship with Sassette and the Smurflings (see my avatar). The one change I've made with Vex is her hair; it's been recolored brown from black (artistic license). So far nobody minds that, and quite a few actually love it.

I look forward to reading your posts! [Smile]

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2014 06:21 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneAndOnlyVexy:

and a Canadian Bonjour/Welcome to Bluebuddies, Vexy!! [Big Grin] We look forward to having you here!!

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2014 08:25 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
welcome, Vexy :-) it's nice to see someone finally taking that name around here. we're a very friendly community/smurf family. i hope you'll be happy with us :-D

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-11-2014 06:27 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome TheOneAndOnlyVexy [Smile]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2014 04:09 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool name Vexy!!! [Big Grin] and I like your avatar! Welcome

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-13-2014 08:05 AM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Be very welcome TheOneAndOnlyVexy! [Wink]

----------
Every day is a surprise [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Nuno Alexandre
Smurfling
Member # 5141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 10:46 AM      Profile for Nuno Alexandre       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everybody. I'm new here but not so new in other sites:-) I just passed to say hello:-)

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 10:51 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to Smurf village, TheOneAndOnlyVexy and Nuno Alexandre!!
[Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz] [Cool] [yum!] [Graduate Smurf] [Pirate Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [Happy Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

Masked Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 12:33 PM      Profile for Masked Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Be very Wellcome,Nuno Alexandre! and have a smurf day!

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Smile] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-17-2014 12:44 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nuno Alexandre:
Hi everybody. I'm new here but not so new in other sites:-) I just passed to say hello:-)

Welcome to the Smurf village, mate [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  38  39  40   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.