Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  38  39  40    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 27)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2013 09:59 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to BlueBuddies, Photographer Smurf! We're glad you joined our smurfy community. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-14-2013 06:20 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Aloha from Newport Beach, CA! I just joined the group now, in part because I've been creating a series of Smurf fan art and I desire a place to share it online. My friends at work and church love them, and it has encouraged me to finally take the plunge and smurf in.

Here's one of them: the ladies of Smurf Village (clockwise from upper left)--Nanny, Smurfette, newest member Vexy, and Sassette--invite you to their tea party in the meadows. Coffee lovers are welcome, too, as long as you like it strong and black, because that's all that Vexy drinks and that's what she brung. [Smile]

I took artistic license in drawing the post-Naughtie Vexy in changing her hair color to brown, based on other Smurf fan art I've seen online.

A whole library of Smurf fan art is available on my personal website at www.newportmuse.co.nf -- click on Portfolio and then the Smurfs tab.

-

--------------------
Vexy is still my favorite Smurf. Tomboys need love, too. :)
Facebook: Newport Muse
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 338 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2013 06:49 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BEAUTIFUL Richrod Smurf and thanks for sharing!! I hope to see more of your SMURFY work!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

PS welcome

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2013 09:25 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That artwork looks Amazing, Richrod Smurf!!! and Smurfy greetings from a Canadian Smurf!!

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2013 10:47 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfy1For2:
BEAUTIFUL Richrod Smurf and thanks for sharing!! I hope to see more of your SMURFY work!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

PS welcome

@Smurfy1For 2: Mahalo smurfy loa (Hawaiian for thank you very smurfy much). I've done an entire series of original drawings on Smurfette and Vexy as best friends, and they'll be posted to the board in the coming days.

I chose not to see "The Smurfs 2" after I heard how raunchy and very unsmurfy the humor was (maybe that's why it was a box office disaster), so the take of my pix are that while Smurfette and Vexy are polar opposites (the former is proudly girly and the latter a proud tomboy), the two are still best friends as inseparable as Laurel and Hardy, Buzz and Woody, Clumsy and Brainy... and Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera.

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2013 11:04 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by thatonesmurfx103.9:
That artwork looks Amazing, Richrod Smurf!!! and Smurfy greetings from a Canadian Smurf!!

Mahalo smurfy loa to you too! The ladies' designs are based directly on the original Hanna-Barbera style sheets as posted on this site.

I remember Joe Barbera saying in a 1986 interview with Larry King that when his studio began producing the Smurf TV series, they deliberately broke away from their formulaic cartoon-factory production method because Peyo's creations were nothing like they had ever produced before. So they created an entirely new atmosphere, artistic style, better animation quality and simply smurfier stories than other shows H-B was producing at the time (Scooby Doo, Superfriends, Popeye, Richie Rich, Kwicky Koala, Laverne & Shirley, Fonz and the Happy Days Gang). The enduring popularity of the Smurfs versus most of those other shows attests to the care and dare I say aloha H-B put into what's now considered among the greatest shows in the history of children's television.

--------------------

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2013 09:53 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome Richrod, to BlueBuddies! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-04-2013 01:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome, Photographer and Richrod (cool and great Smurf art!), and greetings from Brazil!! [Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool] [Wild Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [GNAP!] [Pirate Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4914 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Mana
Smurfling
Member # 5042

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted 10-11-2013 03:07 PM      Profile for Mana  Mana's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm Mana 22 and I live in the Netherlands.
I liked the smurfs since I was a kid, back then I bought them or get them from my mum too play with.
now I bought them because I'm a collector,and I found almost all my old smurfs back in a box in our garage including my old smurfhouse cd's, a pluche smurf and some smurf comics.
I thought they where throwing away with the move three years ago.

--------------------
you're never too big for the smurfs

Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-11-2013 05:27 PM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mana:
I liked the smurfs since I was a kid, back then I bought them or get them from my mum too play with.
now I bought them because I'm a collector,and I found almost all my old smurfs back in a box in our garage including my old smurfhouse cd's, a pluche smurf and some smurf comics.

Welcome, Mama! Congrats on finding your original collection. Here's to adding much more to it. Hope to see much more of you here on BB!
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-11-2013 05:48 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:

Wow, it's really awesome that you have some old smurf toys in a collection!! [Vanity Smurf] and Welcome to Bluebuddies, Mana, hope to see more of you here... [Smile]

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-11-2013 07:00 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:

Welcome to the Village, Mana! Glad to have you aboard! [Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-11-2013 09:55 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome to Bluebuddies, Mana!! [Smile] [Smurfette] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Astro Smurf] [King Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [Scuba Smurf] [yum!] [Razz] [Sassette Smurfling] [Happy Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [King Tut Smurf] [Viking Smurf] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2013 07:44 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
welcome to all who have joined since i've been away!

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2013 08:58 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to BlueBuddies, Mana!! Glad to have you join us. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2013 09:39 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome back, Amy Sue!! [Smile]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2013 10:53 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thank you, thank you very much ;-)

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2013 01:25 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome home, Amy Sue!

--------------------

Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2013 03:18 PM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome, Amy Sue! Nice to have you back aboard. [Smile]

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

smurfymom
Smurfling
Member # 5048

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2013 01:32 PM      Profile for smurfymom  smurfymom's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone.
I started collecting Smurfs back in 1978 when I was stationed in Germany. My husband and I would buy 2 or 3 every weekend. I had them packed away for the past 25 years. I counted them yesterday. I have 189 regular Smurfs and 25 super Smurfs. WOW!!!!!!!

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2013 02:02 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by smurfymom:
Hello everyone.
I started collecting Smurfs back in 1978 when I was stationed in Germany. My husband and I would buy 2 or 3 every weekend. I had them packed away for the past 25 years. I counted them yesterday. I have 189 regular Smurfs and 25 super Smurfs. WOW!!!!!!!

That's an amazing amount of Smurfs.. [Cool] [Astro Smurf] Welcome to Bluebuddies, Smurfymom! We are looking forward to having you here... Greetings from a Canadian Smurf like myself, ya know.. [Techno Smurf]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2013 02:34 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
welcome smurfymom! big smurfy hugs and stuff!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 10-17-2013 05:34 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:

It's so smurfy to see you back, Amy Sue!!

And Smurfymom, welcome to Bluebuddies Smurf Village!!

[Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [yum!] [Razz] [Football Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Pirate Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

--------------------

Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2013 10:26 PM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome aboard, Smurfymom! You're right, that is an impressive collection you've unearthed. Hope to see a photo soon. [Smile]

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-18-2013 01:03 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Amy Sue Smurfette:

It's so smurfy to see you back, Amy Sue!!

And Smurfymom, welcome to Bluebuddies Smurf Village!!

[Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [yum!] [Razz] [Football Smurf] [Graduate Smurf] [Vanity Smurf] [Clown Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Pirate Smurf] [Sassette Smurfling] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

@Squeaky: your Carmen Miranda smurfette avatar inspired me to do an original fan story based on "America's Got Talent" or "Got Talent Brasil" in which the Smurfs put on an annual talent show. Vexy performs as Smurfy Miranda dancing and gyrating through "Mamae Eu Quero" the way Mickey Rooney did in drag as Miranda in the film "Babes on Broadway". When she gets to the part of "Da a chupeta", she pulls a baby bottle from her tutti fruti hat and gives it to a happy Baby Smurf in the audience. [Smile]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  38  39  40   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.