Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  34  35  36    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2007 01:39 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, DefLeppardSmurfling! You misspelled something! Clumsy does not have a B! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 600 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
smurftina
Smurfling
Member # 1680

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2007 08:27 AM      Profile for smurftina       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hello,
i am new as well.
i love smurfs and i am teaching my kids to love them too...
i was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a smurf paper doll on the internet to download??
i wish i could collect smurfs figures too,but i can not afford it :-(
anyway,i am very happy to be a part of big familly of "smurflovers".

gerda
Smurfling
Member # 1814

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-15-2007 03:09 PM      Profile for gerda       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just droped in to say HI, I'm Gerda I live in Wisconsin and I have been collecting since I was a kid.
my favorite smurf changes daily so I really can not say who is my favorite, I mean with so many out there how can you love just one??

--------------------
stroll by my smurf site

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-15-2007 09:59 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Gerda, welcome to the forum [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

AvsSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1835

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2007 09:06 AM      Profile for AvsSmurf  AvsSmurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi!!! I've been collecting about 9 or 10 years now.
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2007 09:23 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi AvsSmurf!

Welcome to BlueBuddies! What got you into collecting Smurfs? What types of Smurf things do you like? The cartoons, the figures, the plush dolls? Something else? Do you have a favorite character?

I really love everything Smurf... but my favorite things are watching the cartoons, and collecting the figures and pins.

And my secret love (I guess it's not so secret now!)... I love Handmade Smurf Dolls. I like how each one is different and some look just plain kooky!
[Razz]

Anyway, it's nice to meet you!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

AvsSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1835

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-30-2007 11:36 AM      Profile for AvsSmurf  AvsSmurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Sassette!!

I do love the shows and have Dec 4th all circled on my calendar!!

I love the figures the most. I wish i had more room for the sets!!

i'm making my list of what i have right now on the Check list!! It's a nice reminder of what i still want/need!!

I got into Smurfs in High School... I don't really know why. Just one day I started buying them and didn't stop!! My husband knew the Smurfs came with me when he married me, and they are proudly displayed in the hand made wooded case my dad made for them!

RamieSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1860

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2007 12:51 PM      Profile for RamieSmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everyone! Not much to say, a friend directed me to this site; forgotten how much I loved watching this show when I was younger, even have a set of 6 drinking glasses that I picked up at a flea market for a dollar! Definately wanting to expand my collection, and this site is great!
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2007 03:12 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the forum RamieSmurf. Hope you enjoy your time here, we're a nice group and always enjoy talking with other Smurf fans. [Smile]

Check out some of the past threads we have here. We have threads somewhere about favorite episodes and favorite characters, etc... Always fun to find out this information from other members.

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2007 10:10 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Don't forget there are even fanfiction stories, Shane, for those of you interested in reading some of the creative stories about our favorite blue guys written by me (Raven Child), Vic George, and amtraksmurf [Wink]

Welcome Newbies [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Trustworthy Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1873

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted 09-21-2007 04:18 PM      Profile for Trustworthy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey all!

I am Trustworthy Smurf and I wanted to stop by and say hey to you all!!

I hope you have a Smurftastic day!!

Trustworthy Smurf

--------------------
~~Beauty is from the inside out~~

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2007 07:13 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice to meet you, Trustworthy Smurf!

[Happy Smurf]

Happy Smurfing,

Sassette

--------------------

Amenda
Smurfling
Member # 1898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2007 10:46 PM      Profile for Amenda       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi everyone! I saw some great smurf costumes that had the head and body suit when I first entered the site. Does any one know where I can buy one? Or even instructions on how to make the costume that actually looks like smurfette. Tried the blue paint last year, but it turned green after a few moments. Bad paint, I guess. Thanks!
-Amenda

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2007 10:08 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Amenda is is nice to meet you!! There are lots of instructions for costumes on the board, use the search, and here is one to start you out:

http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/1126.html

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Thirsty Kirsty
Smurfling
Member # 1906

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 09-30-2007 06:01 PM      Profile for Thirsty Kirsty       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey everyone,
I recently was given a collection of over 70 Smurf figurines! My Grandmother has been collection since 1982! Anyway, I thought i should get in touch with my smufing history! Nice to meet you all!
-Kirsty :'D

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-25-2007 04:16 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How are you all smurfin'?
I'm new here, but I've been wandering around the place aimlessly for quite a long time now.

There are a couple of members here who might know me from deviantart, my user name is DivineSheep there too. big surprise, lol.
I draw tons of smurf fanart, so drop me a visit, teehee =]

Here's a shout out to muh buddy Shane Jensen, who suggested I join this board, thanks for all your support on DA and for giving me this little push towards BlueBuddies! <3

Looking forawrd to chat with everyone,
~DS or Neta.
=D

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-25-2007 04:36 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello DivineSheep. Welcome to BlueBuddies, glad to see you joined. [Smile]
Ace-Frehley-Smurfette
Smurfling
Member # 1958

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-28-2007 05:18 PM      Profile for Ace-Frehley-Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi I'm Ace-Frehley-Smurfette
I'm 13- a Girl and a major KISS and Smurf fan.
My fave KISS mamber is Ace Frehley amd my fave smurf is Sassette.
I always like new friends.

--------------------
Shock Me! Or just say Ack.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2007 05:24 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have an Ace Frehley-dressed Smurfette giving Jokey Smurf some "shock treatment" in at least two of my pictures. Welcome to the board.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2007 02:47 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, everybody!

Welcome to the forum.

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Aly & Ron
Smurfling
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2007 06:34 AM      Profile for Aly & Ron   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello everyone,
We are Ron [Roll Eyes] & Aly [Smurfette] from Arnhem, The Netherlands. We have recently joined this smurfy comunity. Collecting smurfs for only 2 years, but we've got a nice collection by now. We also try to keep our site up to date with every new little blue one that joins our family. Feel free to smurf around on http://aly-ron.nl.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day! http://aly-ron.nl , ron.aly@tiscali.nl

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2007 04:20 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Aly & Ron,

Welcome to bluebuddies! I enjoyed looking at your site - you sure have a lot of great smurfs! It was nice to see the different angles in your photos... SMURFY!
[Happy Smurf]

Happy Smurfing,
Sassette

--------------------

snipersmurf
Smurfling
Member # 2040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-24-2007 08:35 AM      Profile for snipersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi all

all the best for xmas and all the best for 2008

P.Sdoes anyone know where i can get a picture of a sniper smurf

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-24-2007 10:12 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The only thing you'll find is a picture of a Smurf PVC with a blunderbuss, but no "sniper Smurfs" unless you're willing to create a picture of one yourself.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

snipersmurf
Smurfling
Member # 2040

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-24-2007 03:32 PM      Profile for snipersmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
k thank you
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  34  35  36   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.