Smurf at Last!       Smurfs 2 Movie
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  33  34  35    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Welcome Center - New Members Say Hello!
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-04-2007 05:35 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New to BlueBuddies.com? Drop in and say "hi" here!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted 06-05-2007 07:32 PM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just thought I would pop in to say hello!

I have only just started my collection of smurfs - I have to say, it is an addictive hobby! [Happy Smurf]

Just wondering - I have found a SCCI smurf (sitting down smurf with dove) but unfortunately it doesn't have a certificate. Is this smurf worth anything?

Thanks and hello again!

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2007 07:34 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there. Welcome to Blue Buddies. This is the best site on the web to get Smurf fans together. Hope you have fun. [Smile]
Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2007 07:37 PM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Shane! I'm glad that I'm not the only one obsessed with these little blue goblins lol.
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2007 06:14 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the group Babylemming. For me personally, I'm not much of a collector, so I would usually draw and write. You can find some samples of Smurf art and stories on my website: http://www.theravenchild.com

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Take Care,
Raven Child.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2007 07:35 PM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Raven Child! I love your drawings - you're very artistic. I still draw stick figures so anyone that can draw that well is very talented. [Big Grin]

I like collecting smurfs, even though my collection is small at this stage. I have two that I think are a bit rare - christmas ornament smurfette with candy cane and the SCCI smurf.

I don't think the SCCI smurf is worth anything though because I don't have the certificate. [Wink]

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-06-2007 07:54 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey, thanks for the complement Babylemming. Your collection sounds rather interesting. Good luck with gathering more rare ones [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2007 04:08 AM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Raven Child. And good luck with your artistic talent! [Cool]
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2007 09:58 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

I wish I still had all my Smurf figurines.

Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2007 07:22 AM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Mariosmurf! I'm new to the forum as well.

I love your collection. I only have about 10 so far, but I have only been collecting for about four months. So far, I have only two that may be rare.

I love the Christmas smurfs. I have the Smurfette holding a candy cane Christmas decoration which is adorable.

I have recently bought a SCCI smurf (dove) but it doesn't have the certificate with it. I still don't know if it's worth anything, because I think it has to have the certificate.

Happy collecting!

Babylemming.

mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2007 08:49 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you for the warm welcome.
It is always a pleasure for me to make contact to other smurf fans from all over the world.
I love the Christmas smurfs too as you can see on the pic in my first post. It is no surprise for me that nobody knows these two smurfs, because they were never mass produced. There exist approximately only a hand full pieces of them.
@ Babylemming: It is very nice to hear that you recently started to collect smurfs. Did you have a specific reason for that or a "key event"?

Greetings

Mariosmurf

--------------------
Please have a look at my little smurfy website:www.schlumpfsammlung.kilu.de

Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-10-2007 08:42 PM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love collection vintage toys and was cruisingone day when I came across a smurf.

Let's just say the rest is history haha. I did some research and didn't realize how popular they are. I used to watch the cartoons as a kid but never had any of the figurines.

[Smile]

groovyelisa
Smurfling
Member # 1732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2007 10:11 AM      Profile for groovyelisa       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi, I'm new too! I'm Elisa from rome, Italy. I've been collecting smurfs for 26years. I've a smurf blog http://puffi.splinder.com
everyday I upload a photo of a smurf of mine

Visit my huge collection
http://puffi.splinder.com

--------------------
Groovy

Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-14-2007 07:27 PM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Elisa. Looks like I'm the only one new at collecting smurfs haha.

I love the Gargamel Jack in the Box on your site - I haven't seen that one before! Can I just ask a quick question? I know that puffo means smurf, but what does puffi mean?

I'm from Australia. [Smile]

groovyelisa
Smurfling
Member # 1732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2007 08:21 AM      Profile for groovyelisa       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Babylemming:
Hi Elisa. Looks like I'm the only one new at collecting smurfs haha.

I love the Gargamel Jack in the Box on your site - I haven't seen that one before! Can I just ask a quick question? I know that puffo means smurf, but what does puffi mean?

I'm from Australia. [Smile]

puffi is the italian plural.

Puffo means smurf
puffi means smurfs

--------------------
Groovy

lauradr
Smurfling
Member # 1735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2007 12:37 PM      Profile for lauradr       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know you´re the ones most known about smurf in the "world". so , would be you so kind to tell me where i can find any paper mask for the school kids cut out and then color. i´d be very grateful
Babylemming
Smurfling
Member # 1716

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2007 08:31 AM      Profile for Babylemming       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*hugs* Thanks grooveylisa!
MarkNC
Smurfling
Member # 1763

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2007 02:14 PM      Profile for MarkNC       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello All, I'm new to this site wanted to say Hi! To be honest I was looking for different sites that talked about collectors and the value of smurfs. I had no idea how much some of them cost. I have almost 60 smurfs. I'm 32 years old and when i was little my parents bought me soooo many of them. I have ALL the historic smurfs, along with alot of sports smurfs. Anyway, hi to all.
Posts: 3 | From: Durham, North Carolina | Registered: Jul 2007
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-06-2007 10:22 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi MarkNC, Babylemming, groovyelisa and mariosmurf!!! Glad you're here!

MarkNC your history Smurfs are valuable. I bet you would have never thought that growing up!

[Big Grin]

Welcome to the site!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

jim burns
Smurfling
Member # 1770

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted 07-10-2007 07:00 AM      Profile for jim burns       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi just want to say i am a 54 year old man and i'm not ashamed to say i love the smurfs, especially papa smurf i feel he has the same qualities as me and just love him as a whole! message me back. xxxxx [Big Grin] [Wink]
Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2007 10:19 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello jim_burns, glad to meet you.
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2007 11:39 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello New Smurfers!

Welcome to bluebuddies!!!

Jim, There's no shame in loving Smurfs... we all do! And at 54 years old - you're just a youngster compared to Papa Smurf!
[Smile]

groovyelisa - I love your Smurf Blog! The Baby Smurf popping out of the box is so cute!

Babylemming - You're off to a great start to collecting. Are there any particular Smurfs you can't wait to have in your collection? I always wanted the Sunbather Smurf and I was sooo excited when I first found him! Then I just *had* to have the other Sunbathers with the different color swimshorts! LOL!

mariosmurf - You sure have a unique collection with so many rare Smurfs! Your Christmas Smurfs are amazing!

MarkNC - Would you say your sports Smurfs are your favorites?

I'll ask this question to everyone... when did the Smurf bug first bite you? And what's your favorite thing about Smurfs?

Smurf you all later,
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love playing Smurf Games!!!

MarkNC
Smurfling
Member # 1763

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2007 02:17 PM      Profile for MarkNC       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi ALL.

Sassette, yes I would say my sports Smurfs are my favorite. Growing up all I did was play sports and now all i do is watch them. Occasionally play tennis, bike ride and run. But no more soccer, baseball basketball etc. In my collection I have, pitcher, catcher, batter, field hockey, golfer, bowler, football player...that might be all. I need to take a picture of them and put them on line. Has anyone ever sold any of their Smurfs before on E-bay?

Posts: 3 | From: Durham, North Carolina | Registered: Jul 2007
DefLeppardSmurfling
Smurfling
Member # 1798

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2007 11:12 AM      Profile for DefLeppardSmurfling   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi!!!!!!!!!! I'm DefLeppardSmurfling!
I just joined! I need some smurf freinds! My fave Smurfs are Sassette, Smurfette, and Clumbsy! [Sassette Smurfling] [Smurfette] [Razz]

--------------------
Gunter glieben glauten globen

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2007 01:16 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome to the forum, DefLeppardSmurfling. This is a fun forum to talk about Smurfs. Everyone is VERY friendly here so you should have no trouble at all making Smurfy friends. [Smile]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  ...  33  34  35   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.