Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » RAREST Christmas Smurfs (Page 1)
Author Topic: RAREST Christmas Smurfs
mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2007 06:32 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi

I found this smurf board some years ago but never found the time to register here.
As I am a huge fan and collector of smurfs for about 17 years I would like to share some pics of my – as I think ultimate – smurf collection with all of you.
For the beginning I show you my two rarest smurf figurines (the two Christmas smurfs standing in the sunlight).

Rare Smurf Christmas Prototypes
Smurf Christmas Prototypes

Does anybody in this forum have them too or do you have any other information?

Greetings

mariosmurf

--------------------
Please have a look at my little smurfy website:www.schlumpfsammlung.kilu.de

Smurfy Music
Smurfling
Member # 1265

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2007 06:54 AM      Profile for Smurfy Music       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I collect figurines too and I have never seen that Smurf before. Where did you get it, and what are the markings?

That is a very exciting thing to see!

--------------------
Let's make smurfy music!

Posts: 5 | From: Smurfing Sing-Song Land | Registered: Jan 2006
mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2007 07:38 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi
These smurfs came out of a big smurf collection. I was very happy when they arrived.
They have the same markings:
Made in portugal
C 1984 Peyo
Schleich S
W Berrie
(mold number) 1

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-26-2007 11:16 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Smurfs!

mariosmurf has kindly provided us with pictures of his exclusive and ultra-rare Christmas Smurf Prototype figurines. I have added mariosmurf's pictures to a brand new section, here:

Rare Christmas Prototype Smurfs

Be sure to check out these amazing and one-of-a-kind photos. These Smurfs are the "rarest of the rare", and thanks to mariosmurf we all have the opportunity to enjoy them. Thanks mariosmurf!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-27-2007 04:57 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
O.K. Papa, thats pretty cool. WOW mariosmurf just WOW!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

lilsue
Smurfling
Member # 1753

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-01-2007 02:12 PM      Profile for lilsue       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi mariosmurf and everyone else!

I just had to register to tell mariosmurf how lucky you are. You own the rarest smurfs ever made. No other Smurfs are in the same league as these prototypes.

You are right calling them ultimate!

--------------------
"Des Plaines Boss, Des Plaines!"

mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2007 04:55 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi

Thanks for your nice replies.
I already knew a bit about the popularity and the very high demand of these prototypes in the smurf community. It was a very lucky coincidence to get them, because I never had them on my smurf search list.
I recently watched an ebay-auction (about 3 months ago) with the prototype with stocking and I could not believe how high the winning bid was.
In my opinion it would be a shame if they were not owned by a smurf collector who knows how rare they are.
@ lilsue: When did you first hear about these christmas smurfs prototypes? I ask you this, because there are many smurf collectors that do not know anything about them.

Greetings
mariosmurf

--------------------

groovyelisa
Smurfling
Member # 1732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-02-2007 05:07 AM      Profile for groovyelisa       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've seen these prototypes in the the smurf catalog!
and there's also the flying one!

I need them to complete my collection [Enamored Smurf]

can you please give them to me when you die?

Mario's smurf inheritance ...

J.K. [Angel Smurf]

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2007 03:48 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The most expensive Smurfs ever sure brings out the lurkers.

[Razz]

But for real, $10,000 Smurfs is just plain exciting. You should get them insured mariosmurf!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Mleinsmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1757

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2007 05:39 PM      Profile for Mleinsmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Get them out of that sunlight fast!!!!!!!!!
Wow, the're so rare... Protect them with care!
Will you marry me...? [Enamored Smurf]

Posts: 7 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Jul 2007
mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2007 02:31 PM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can understand that many people want to have these smurfs too. But if I would give them away I will probably never get the chance to find them again.
They are already out of the sunlight. I just had to make a photo when I saw it. Making this wonderful photo with the sunlight was only possible within ten minutes, when the evening sun lighted up my smurf room and exactly these two smurfs.
@ Smurfy1For2
I already thougt about a smurfy insurance, but with that I only would get money back but not the joy and happiness that you get when you have these beautiful prototypes in your collection.

--------------------

Amy3265
Smurfling
Member # 1759

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 07-04-2007 03:09 PM      Profile for Amy3265       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I do I do!!!!!!!! [Smile] I collected these as a child and had no idea until yesterday (when I found this site) that the praying smurfs were rare. Mine do not have the hangers anymore..but they are near mint other than that [Smile]

--------------------
Amy

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2007 10:35 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Amy I don't think the hangers matter, its just having them that counts!

I hope you've gone thru all of your childhood toys because it sounds like you had some great Smurfs in that collection [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-05-2007 11:58 AM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

and to think, i had this figure only nearly 25yrs and didnt even know it was very rare, i already told myseld id never sell my collection..all i can say is yay i have a rare smurf

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-06-2007 05:36 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You are soo lucky drunkensmurf! Where did you buy it? Tell us all about it!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-08-2007 12:57 PM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i didnt buy it, my parents used to own one of those mom and pop toy shops so i have an entire collection, my parents had these before i was born
drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-08-2007 01:01 PM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i currently only have 86 or so smurfs, i lost azreal and my devil smurf
mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-08-2007 01:19 PM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
To me, your very rare christmas figure looks quite different than my rare smurf ;-)
But you can stil get around 30 to 50 Dollar for your one.

--------------------

drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-08-2007 01:26 PM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
which one do u have? i do have another x-mas one when i get a chance i'll take a pic of the ones that i own
mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-08-2007 02:49 PM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have all christmas smurfs except the christmas angel prototype.
The real rare smurfs on the pic in my first post are the two ones in the middle, that are standing in the sunlight.
It would be very nice to see another pic of your collection, too.

--------------------

drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2007 10:24 AM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
the only other x-mas smurf that i have is the one holding a green present, its an ornament
drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-09-2007 02:02 PM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
im not even on my own comp, im waiting for my laptop battery to be shipped so when i get that i'll take a pic of my collection, i realized alot of my smurfs are M.I.A

mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2007 03:36 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope you will gat your laptop back soon.
It is always great to see other smurfers collections.

--------------------

ninazul
Smurfling
Member # 1928

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2007 06:33 AM      Profile for ninazul       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
they are so cute take relly goodcare of them
from ur friend ninazul [Smurfette]

drunkensmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2007 02:39 PM      Profile for drunkensmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
well i got my battery in, only i didnt realize its a battery that u can only use to charge the laptop in a car where the lighter is. still i'll put it to good use, i'll start to take pics and they should be up before monday
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.