Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Price Guide, Checklists and MORE! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurf Price Guide, Checklists and MORE!
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 12-14-2006 10:40 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Some exciting new features have been added to BlueBuddies.com:

1) Smurf Figurines - brand new pictures! An expanded and comprehensive section covering every aspect of every Smurf figurine. No detail is left unexplored as we catalog each Smurf (along with its variations) in the largest Smurf PVC collection ever amassed on the internet. Links to the new sections are available on our Smurf Figurines page.

2) Rarity Guide. The Five Smurfberry Rarity Guide shows how rare each Smurf figurine is - on a scale from 1 to 5. This exclusive rating system, shown on each figurine, is available only on bluebuddies.com!

3) Multiple Picture Slideshow. Where appropriate (like the Regular Smurfs section), a slideshow appears to showcase multiple pictures. It's a great way to show figurine variations.

4) Faster Loading. When you Login and view a Gallery section (like Regular Smurfs), there is no advertising in the middle of the page.

5) Smurf Price Guide. You've asked for it, and here it is! bluebuddies.com is proud to announce the full-featured, Smurf ID and Price Guide. Various sections of the site (like Regular Smurfs or Super Smurfs) now have accurate and complete price guides. Feel free to print these out! Curious? Check out our Regular Smurfs Price Guide to begin! Login to see all the Smurf variations.

Here are a list of the current Smurf price guides:

Regular Smurfs Price Guide

Super Smurfs Price Guide

Smurf Playsets Price Guide

Smurf Buildings ID Guide

Easter Smurfs Price Guide

Historical Smurfs Price Guide

Christmas Smurfs Price Guide

Promotional Smurfs ID Guide

Hardees Smurfs Price Guide

McDonald's Smurfs Price Guide

McDonald's Movie Smurfs Price Guide

SCCI Smurfs Price Guide

6) Customized Smurf Checklists. Quite an amazing feature. Login (or first Register) and the Price Guides expand to allow you to create your own personal Smurf checklists. Simply tick-off the Smurfs you have, leave notes to yourself about each Smurf, and keep track of your collection. You can access your private Checklist from anywhere in the world!

7) Publicize your lists. Wow! You can share your lists and tell others exactly what Smurfs you're looking for. Share your Checklist with your friends (or the world!). Viewers can look at - but not change - your lists, and can read the notes you left about each figurine as a Post-It note. Checklists are particularly useful to share with others - your friends see a complete list of just what you're looking for or what you have. Expanding your collection has never been easier!

I am personally very proud of these additions. I hope everyone enjoys them!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

emihh
Smurfling
Member # 2055

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-21-2008 11:47 AM      Profile for emihh       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice checklists...is it possible to have the picture on the list (rather than by pressing a button) so that I can print off the lists and see what I have got? please please please
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 02-23-2008 03:50 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi emihh and welcome to BlueBuddies! Thanks for your great suggestion. A printable photo Smurf ID Guide has been created for each of the checklists. Here is one to get you started:

View the Regular Smurfs Photo ID Guide

These new picture Smurf ID Guides allow you to print out and catalog each and every Smurf figurine. I hope you enjoy them!

Be sure to check out our exclusive new Promo Smurfs section as well, featuring the largest collection of promotional Smurf figurines on the internet... and more is to come!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

roelands
Smurfling
Member # 2293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2008 07:46 AM      Profile for roelands       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi,
I like those checklists too, and the completeness for different versions, but I was wondering about those goldcord Christmas smurfs: some of them that I've seen do not have a gold cord, nor ring, nor does it seem like there had ever been a ring. Are those cordless, ringless smurfs fakes?

MarcyB
Smurfling
Member # 2459

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 07:51 AM      Profile for MarcyB       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am curious as to where these values are coming from because you recommend in another area to shop for smurfs on Yet the rarest smurfs (according to this site) that should be worth hundreds of dollars are available onfor three bucks. Granted, I'm not a smurf collector anymore, I did collect when I was a child. I would like to sell my collection to someone that would enjoy having it, but it is hard to figure out what a fair value is. Can you provide any insight? I advertised on your boards that I have some of these "very rare" smurfs but noone has contacted me yet, so are they really that rare and are smurfs in general that sought after? Thanks for your assistance, I'm just trying to learn.
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2008 03:36 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi MarcyB,

Welcome to BlueBuddies!

A price guide is just that... a guide to understand value. At the end of the day, any item is only worth as much as a person is willing to pay for it. And it only takes one person to buy an item. In a booming market, there are plenty of people interested - items sell quickly and for more than the "average" price. In a depressed market, it may be harder to find a single buyer - things may take longer to sell and sellers may resort to lowering prices. Every market has its ups and downs. Many things can influence the market - like the the economy, the time of year, trends etc... A "fair value" for a Smurf will be what a seller and buyer can agree upon!

The rarity of the Smurf figure doesn't change. A rare Smurf will always be worth more than a common Smurf. Are there exceptions? Of course! You could go to a garage sale and buy a box full of Smurfs for $5.00. Inside that box could be the rareset Smurfs out there. (You could then turn around and sell them for a fortune!) Conversely, you can go onand see two individuals in a bidding war over a common Smurf and therefore driving the price up. Why? Because they both want that Smurf at the same point in time and are willing to pay more to get it!

Sometimes a Smurf will sell for more and sometimes less than the guide price - but it's a great starting point! It is also VERY helpful in determining the rarity of your Smurfs.

For example, the Smurf Price Guide lists the "rare" 2.0214 Baby Smurf with Blocks (the pastel blocks version) for $60.00 and just yesterday this Smurf sold on eBay for $66.00.

-

You might also consider selling your Smurfs on eBay - this link may be helpful!

Good luck with your sale!
[Happy Smurf]

PS - Please give me the link for the Smurfs "worth hundreds of dollars" selling on eBay for $3.00! I'd love to add it to my collection! I know you can find some great deals on but I've never been that lucky!!!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

nankeldisney821
Smurfling
Member # 1998

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-07-2008 11:50 AM      Profile for nankeldisney821       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I am new here and I do have a lot of Smurfs to try to sell. How do I post my checklist of what I do have? I also have about 10 other Smurfs that I have that I can not find on these lists anywhere...how do I know what those are worth? Any help you can give me would be great. Thanks!!
Posts: 1 | From: North Attleboro, MA | Registered: Nov 2007
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 09-21-2009 03:59 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nankeldisney821:
I am new here and I do have a lot of Smurfs to try to sell. How do I post my checklist of what I do have? I also have about 10 other Smurfs that I have that I can not find on these lists anywhere...how do I know what those are worth? Any help you can give me would be great. Thanks!!

Hullo, Nankeldisney! Take a look here, you can get info on your Smurf Checklist and many more. Good Luck! [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3829 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
polcat9a
Smurfling
Member # 3068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-01-2010 06:28 PM      Profile for polcat9a       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi,
I have alot of Smurf items that aren't in the prices guides. Can I get info and prices on these? I will be selling a very lot of smurfs which will include figurines, clocks, watches, playsets, blankets and sheets, stuffed smurfs and lots of other types of stuff.
Thanks

tappernaq
Smurfling
Member # 2985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2012 04:29 PM      Profile for tappernaq  tappernaq's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello and thank you for a great website,
I have used it often to keep track of my collection.

However now i seem to have a problem when i want to add a smurf to my checklist.

I find the smurf using the search, then i tick the box, click update - the page refreshes, but when i later go to look in my checklist the smurf is still unchecked.

I have tried with different browsers, but the result is always the same.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Tap

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-20-2012 08:40 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi tappernaq,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It should be working. Give it a try! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

[Smile]

--------------------

tappernaq
Smurfling
Member # 2985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2012 02:56 AM      Profile for tappernaq  tappernaq's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, is seems to be working now!
Thank you very much.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 12:58 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Papa Smurf, I hope you're smurfing well!
I think I got the same problem: recently I acquired some Smurfs and I wished to add them to my checklist as usual, but it hasn't worked as well.
Thanks for your attention since now. [Wink]

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 04:12 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for bringing this up Squeaky! It should be working now so please try it out and let me know if it all goes smurfingly!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 04:59 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just Painter Smurf (#20089) to be updated. I added him but there wasn't any change. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 05:26 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the update Squeaky. I fixed Painter Smurf on your list manually. By any chance was he on your "Wantlist" from the past?

[Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 06-13-2012 05:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yep, he really was. [Wink] Thanks, Papa Smurf, you're the best! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-13-2012 06:04 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My pleasure Squeaky! Thanks for the additional information - it will allow me to make the checklist better.

[Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 01-06-2013 03:28 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, Papa Smurf! How are you doing?

You once asked me if I had a Hering Smurf original package and unluckily I hadn't, as well I hadn't seen any pic of it then. But now I'd like to tell you that I finally found a picture with a Hering Smurf for sale in his original package, showing the photo and details that I described: Papa, Lover, Signbearer ("Nós somos os Hering Smurfs" - "We are the Hering Smurfs") and Spy. Here we are:

-

-

I hope this helps! [Wink]

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2013 08:17 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is so exciting to see. These pictures really add to the Hering Smurfs page. Now we can finally see the original Hering package.

The Hering Smurfs section has been updated.

Thank-you, Squeaky.

[Smile]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 01-08-2013 10:12 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm the one that must thank you, Papa Smurf, for the great new stuff on the wooden houses. [Big Grin] I'd just like to remind you that neither Lover (#20044) nor Signbearer (#40208) were never launched in Brazilian market (sorry, I forgot to mention this before)*. As they feature in this photo package, it's the only thing I can't understand so far. [Confused]

* By the way, Super Smurfs were never launched in Brazil, it's a pity. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 01-08-2013 05:51 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll send some pictures of two Hering Smurfs I found last year in a street bazaar (Hang Glider and Telephone) with their respective marks. You can add them if you find necessary, too. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2013 09:07 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait. Thanks for the update Squeaky!

--------------------

tappernaq
Smurfling
Member # 2985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2014 02:49 PM      Profile for tappernaq  tappernaq's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello papa smurf, thank you for your great site!
It has happend again that I am not able to update my checklist.
I tried from different computers but when I click update it doesn't save the change.

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance!
Tappernaq

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2014 06:04 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi tappernaq!

Thanks for telling me. I've looked at your checklist and hopefully the issues are now fixed.

[Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.