Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Personality Test (Page 3)
Author Topic: Smurf Personality Test
Smurfy-est Fan Ever
Smurfling
Member # 4045

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 05-27-2012 03:02 AM      Profile for Smurfy-est Fan Ever   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa,
Every Time I Did It I Got..........Jokey Smurf, Which Make Allot Of Sense

lilsmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 4788

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted 04-01-2013 12:47 PM      Profile for lilsmurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi, [Smile] i got a clumsy smurf personality!!!

--------------------
lilsmurfette

smurfsatthedisco
Smurf
Member # 4693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2013 01:45 PM      Profile for smurfsatthedisco       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I used to be Clumsy, now I'm Painter.

--------------------
They called themselves Smurfs. They were good

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-16-2013 08:20 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Strange, I used to always get Jokey, but here's what I got this time:

Brainy

I guess I've always known I was like Brainy as well as Jokey

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2013 08:23 PM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I suppose I should have expected this...

Handy was always my favorite character growing up. Honestly, I admired him. And now years later, running a photography business, I guess I took his philosophy for my own. Amazing what winds up shaping our lives, huh?

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 12:44 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Photographer Smurf:
I suppose I should have expected this...

Handy was always my favorite character growing up. Honestly, I admired him. And now years later, running a photography business, I guess I took his philosophy for my own. Amazing what winds up shaping our lives, huh?

Yup... and Handy now sounds like a redneck thanks to his new voice actor Jeff Foxworthy. Yup, real smurfy. [Wink]

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 333 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 12:53 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And this is my Smurf personality:

All I need to do now is acquire ze faux French accent and smurf about my latest masterpizza! Since I speak four languages (English, Spanish, Japanese and Hawaiian Pidgin) and am an accent magnet, ze Painter Smurf accent eez a cinch, yes? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 333 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 04:50 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I also speak Thai,English,Japanese (a bit),and Spanish.
I'm interested in learning Dutch and Russian!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 07:28 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:

Same here, I just got that a while ago!!

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 391 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 07:31 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just to let you know, I'm also a bit liek Handy Smurf.. I try lots of ways to build or do stuff..

--------------------

Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 11:12 AM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by thatonesmurfx103.9:
Just to let you know, I'm also a bit liek Handy Smurf.. I try lots of ways to build or do stuff..

It's the way to be, my friend. Life is full of challenges waiting to be met. One thing that always puzzled (and sometimes frustrated) me in the old series was the luddite attitude shown by most of the smurfs toward Handy's inventions. I have a feeling everything served the story of the day, but it's a too-common belief. I try not to let it bug me. [Wink]

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 12:45 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Photographer Smurf:

It's the way to be, my friend. Life is full of challenges waiting to be met. One thing that always puzzled (and sometimes frustrated) me in the old series was the luddite attitude shown by most of the smurfs toward Handy's inventions. I have a feeling everything served the story of the day, but it's a too-common belief. I try not to let it bug me. [Wink]
[/QUOTE]

The luddite attitude to Handy's inventions by the other Smurfs may be because they doubt that His inventions will work or that a lot of his inventions often go Haywire or fail..

--------------------

Photographer Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4999

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2013 01:26 PM      Profile for Photographer Smurf  Photographer Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
The luddite attitude to Handy's inventions by the other Smurfs may be because they doubt that His inventions will work or that a lot of his inventions often go Haywire or fail.. [/QB]

And it's to H's credit that he keeps trying. If at first you don't succeed? Smurf, smurf again. lol

--------------------
"Oooooh, Gooogle."

Mana
Smurfling
Member # 5042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2013 10:43 AM      Profile for Mana  Mana's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I took the test and I am:

--------------------
you're never too big for the smurfs

papa loves smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5046

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-13-2013 12:17 PM      Profile for papa loves smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Im a smurfette thanks papa

--------------------
shannon

Little Mariette Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 5154

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2014 01:33 PM      Profile for Little Mariette Smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah,this test is actually telling the truth.I was Clumsy Smurf.Justva little loveable helper.Well,that's true.But remember Smurfs,that I,Mariette,can be too angry to.Yes,just maybe 1 smurf must happebly say or nade something bad for me and I'll ends be good for a wile.But anyway don't afraid if me.

--------------------
Hello,everysmurf!I am a new little kind of Smurfette.My name is Mariette.I very like to swim,draw,read,collect smurfy flowers,have smurfy friends and adventures!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 02-06-2014 05:46 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:

Same here, I just got that a while ago!!

Ditto! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3990 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
masked smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2014 07:40 AM      Profile for masked smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

The first time I took the test in October 2013, I discovered that it was Clumsy, makes sense he and I are almost like the difference is that I stumble less! [Wink] [Roll Eyes]

----------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Smile]

----------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

Posts: 454 | From: Manaus Am Brazil | Registered: Oct 2013
masked smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2014 07:53 AM      Profile for masked smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today I did the test again and look who I was!

-

--------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Techno Smurf] [Cool] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

Posts: 454 | From: Manaus Am Brazil | Registered: Oct 2013
Nature Smurfling
Smurfling
Member # 5239

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2014 08:20 AM      Profile for Nature Smurfling       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I did the test and I got Clumsy.
PapaPretzel
Smurf
Member # 5386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-28-2014 09:52 AM      Profile for PapaPretzel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Igot Papa that makes sense because I do dumb stuff when nobody is watching me, then I make up excuses.

--------------------
ALL BY MYSELF!!!! wendys pretzel bacon cheese burger

Posts: 45 | From: wendys restaurant | Registered: Sep 2014
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-26-2014 10:21 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I got Clumsy Smurf in which I quote young Professor X from "X-Men: Days of Future Past":

Xavier: I don't want your suffering! I don't want your future! (Clumsy suffers a lot, you know)

Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2014 09:55 AM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Uh-I dunno. Does this one sound right for me?

--------------------
Life is short. Live it while you can, and live each day like your last.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2014 10:58 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
At least no one who takes this quiz ends up with "You are Gargamel."

Not even Uncle Gargy?
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2014 10:10 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by PapaPretzel:
Igot Papa that makes sense because I do dumb stuff when nobody is watching me, then I make up excuses.

You? You're nothing like Papa! You think Empath is dumb and Empath, in VicGeorge's universe, is Papa Smurf's biological son! You are a meanie! [Frown]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.