Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Personality Test (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurf Personality Test
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted 07-31-2006 08:54 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello Smurfs!

Check out the Smurf Personality Test! After answering the multiple choice questions, the BB Smurfomatic 2000 computer will scientifically deduce what Smurf you are!

Are you a Jokey Smurf? A Hefty Smurf? Are you a Papa in training? Take the test and find out!

Check it out here!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-31-2006 01:36 PM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Papa Smurf for posting that test, i think i know my self better now [Wink] .
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-01-2006 01:06 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Papa, I am Clumsy Smurf! I never knew that!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-01-2006 02:55 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That was loads of fun [Big Grin] I ended up being 'Papa Smurf'. LOL.

Makes sense though...everyone I know practically looks up to me (especially my co-workers).

Take Care,
Raven Child.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2006 10:20 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey!!!!! I took the test again and I'm Jokey! That makes more sense!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Cool Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1290

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-02-2006 04:24 PM      Profile for Cool Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just took the test for the first time, and I'm two Smurfs: Painter(I draw and color a lot) and Clumsy(I fall and stumble sometimes). [Cool]

Thanks, Papa Smurf! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
RozStaw57 DeviantArt

Posts: 963 | From: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: Feb 2006
Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2006 04:27 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When i took the test for the first time, and second and even third time, the result was the same. I am Smurfette [Smurfette] .
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-03-2006 06:52 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The first time I took the test I had a split personality! The second time around I was Clumsy Smurf. Smurfaroo!
[Eek!]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-04-2006 03:09 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I took the test a third time too Vega but I'm still Jokey which is fine by me!!! Papa this is the best thing you've put on here!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Vega
Smurf
Member # 1321

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-05-2006 04:02 AM      Profile for Vega       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I agree, that test is the best thing that is posted here. Oh one more thing, just to make sure i took the test again, and i`m still Smurfette [Smurfette] which is fine by me too [Wink]
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-04-2010 06:58 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've done it several times, once in a while... And I've just done it now, getting... Painter Smurf!! [Wild Smurf]
Still, I feel I have much of Brainy and Grouchy too. [Cool] [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3990 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-05-2010 09:06 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Because i'm joined in 2009 so this one must
already improved.
I've done it many times and most of the results
is that i'm getting Brainy Smurf!
But the lastest one i took i getting
Clumsy Smurf!
This is one of the most accurate test out there!
99% accurate!
Maybe you all already know what smurf i am?
Squeaky,What is that Hering Smurf status means?

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 06-05-2010 12:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
How nice to know you have much of two of my favorite Smurfs!! [Big Grin]
Well, (LAUGH) I think it was a Papa Smurf's amusing idea, Brainy S., since I'm Brazilian and Hering Smurfs were Smurf figurines made in my country. Take a look here. [Wink]

--------------------

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2010 10:33 AM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SQUEAKY SMURF,
I must thank you for teaching me something today and adding to my personal knowledge in Smurfology. You're the best!

--------------------
MAY YOU HAVE A MAGNIFICENTLY SMURFY DAY !!!

ClumsyFan9018
Smurf
Member # 3401

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2010 02:51 PM      Profile for ClumsyFan9018       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
1.hefty
2.how do i become a smurf?

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 11-20-2010 03:02 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by POPE SMURF:
SQUEAKY SMURF,
I must thank you for teaching me something today and adding to my personal knowledge in Smurfology. You're the best!

You're very welcome, my friend!! [Big Grin] [Wink] [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2010 06:01 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dear Papa Smurf,
I had a great time taking my Smurf personality test.
I now have my inner Smurf: Vanity Smurf.
I also love to draw, make movies and have fun with everyone.
I hope you enjoy our great time. FYC: I will also film my Smurfs' documentary in February 2011. You may use some B-roll footage from the Smurfs' movie and from the 50th Anniversary as well as Peyo's backstory.

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
Cheeky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3542

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2011 11:04 AM      Profile for Cheeky Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
I hate personality tests [Frown]

--------------------
Tra la la la la la, I'm smurfy as can be :)

Tra la la la la la, but don't you smurf with me :P

Posts: 48 | From: The Enchanted Forest | Registered: Mar 2011
Tiffy Luvs Grouchy
Smurfling
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-11-2011 07:30 PM      Profile for Tiffy Luvs Grouchy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hahahah I Gt Grouchy Smurf

--------------------
~Kisses-Tiffy<3~

Debbie
Smurf
Member # 2688

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2011 01:12 PM      Profile for Debbie   Author's Homepage  Debbie's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

I hate personality quizzes!

--------------------
http://www.fluffyandmervin.com

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2011 02:56 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MY OH MY!!!! We seem to be getting more Grouchys in our village. But that's O.K. because the longer they stay with us the better they will feel. Isn't that right PAPA SMURF? [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Candy the blue rabbit
Smurf
Member # 3465

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2011 04:43 PM      Profile for Candy the blue rabbit       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I got Grouchy Smurf and my brother got Clumsy.That personality quiz is very accurate for us. [Wink]

POPE SMURF
Smurf
Member # 3263

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2011 10:36 PM      Profile for POPE SMURF       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW! I know a lot of grouchys in "other world" and they would all gain from spending time with us but we will never see them even looking at our Blue Buddies Page.
Those of you that are our GROUCHY SMURF friends are so much better off even as to be in a different world! GOD BLESS YOU EACH ONE. [Angel Smurf]

--------------------

Munchy Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 3827

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2011 02:13 PM      Profile for Munchy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is me 100%! [Big Grin]
ClumsyRockz
Smurf
Member # 3793

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2011 03:55 PM      Profile for ClumsyRockz  ClumsyRockz's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The test is right i do like to prank people
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.