Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 38)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2011 05:47 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I've been to besmurfed.com, and I created a black-haired Smurfette as movie director. I called her, "Elisa Smurfette".

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-17-2011 05:49 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can you create screengrabs from the following videos I posted for you?
The following clips are: "Late for Rehearsal", "Gargamel Emerging through Smoke" and "Toy Store P1".

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2011 01:02 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome behind the scene videos BlueTiger [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2011 07:30 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Raven Child!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-18-2011 02:28 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
On the Set of "The Smurfs"

By Scott Huver // Monday, Jul 18, 2011

Next Friday. The Smurfs will make their triumphant return in the form of their first big screen adventure. Before theaters nationwide start working blue, we got a chance to go behind the scenes to see how, exactly, one goes from Smurf Village to Manhattan.

During our visit to the Sony Pictures Animation offices, director Raja Gosnell ("Scooby-Doo") and his production team showed off the fruits of their painstaking labors to breathe cinematic CGI life into Belgian cartoonist Peyo’s little blue creations, which first rose to fame in European comic books in 1958 and became beloved in America during their run in NBC’s cartoon series from 1981 to 1989. The filmmakers, acutely aware of the Smurfs iconic, nostalgic place in pop culture, unveiled a series of clips – both in meticulous 3D and standard 2D – that showed off just how seriously they were taking the Smurfy silliness - they even studied the techniques used to give the much larger blue creatures of "Avatar" three glorious dimensions.

The result both lavishly recreates the magical Smurf Village hidden in the Medieval forest and renders familiar faces like Smurfette’s down to each individual strand of luxurious blonde hair, but also thrusts six time-and-space-lost Smurfs into modern-day Manhattan, where they’re pursued by their old enemy Gargamel (Hank Azaria, transformed into a spot-on living incarnation of evil cartoon wizard) while helping a young couple (Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays) preparing for parenthood.

"I think to present day generations, just the fun of seeing a Smurf run across the street in their world, in their neighborhood, that you could hold in your hand had a very strong appeal," says Gosnell of the plan to bring the blue band into a contemporary setting for the first time and play the animated characters off of real-life actors.

The Smurfs 3D Next Friday
Clumsy, Grouchy, Papa, Smurfette, Gutsy and Brainy Smurf are probably not the weirdest things Central Park's seen.

"I think the challenge – and also the thrill – for me in making a hybrid film was that we get to open in Smurf Village: everyone is going to want to be in Smurf Village and so we get to see that," says Gosnell, "but they also get to come to our world and we get to see a living, breathing Smurf in a kitchen, which is an environment that we all know, or riding on a cab in New York City or running through FAO Schwartz. That's something that we can all relate to as part of the real world. I think that set the bar that much higher, that they had to be absolutely real, living, breathing creatures because they have to exist in the world that we know very, very well."

The sneak peek footage revealed that while longtime fans will get at least a glimpse of just about every major Smurf they remember, the story centers on the six standouts waylaid to NYC: Papa Smurf (voiced by Jonathan Winters), Smurfette (Katy Perry), Grouchy (George Lopez), Brainy (Fred Armisen), Clumsy (Anton Yelchin) and the never-before-seen Gutsy (Alan Cumming).

Narrowing down the central Smurf cast was "a big decision," says Gosnell. "In the early scripts there was 45 to 100 Smurfs. They were all going to come through, and the budget axe slowly dropped on that idea, unfortunately, because it would've been unwieldy. But honestly, about the second or third week of shooting I was like, 'Thank God we don't have a hundred Smurfs here,' because I was busy trying to stage six on a tabletop or on a sofa or something. If I had another 50 to worry about I don't know what I would've done!"

To settle on the final roster, the director says, "the decision was made like any ensemble movie – you want specific voices for specific situations. We needed Papa because he's the leader of the family, he's the wise one, he's the one that's going to get them home. We needed Smurfette because she's the only girl – and she's the most popular Smurf that there is. We needed Brainy because he can come up with ideas, even though a lot of times they're wrong. With Grouchy Smurf. There's always a moment in any foxhole movie where all the guys are saying, 'Yeah, we're going to do it,' and the other guy is going, 'No, it'll never work,’ so you just need that voice. Clumsy Smurf is just a sweet guy: all he wants to do is do well, and he just keeps messing up and messing up and messing up, so it gave him a nice arc to sort of express that and to eventually rise at the end of the movie."

And then there’s newbie Gutsy – all Scots brogue, tartan plaids and "Braveheart" bravado – who beat out mainstays like Jokey, Handy, Hefty and Vanity for the sixth slot. "We wanted an action guy," says Gosnell. "The Smurf universe as it existed didn't necessarily have that straight-up, first-through-the-breach type of guy. So Gutsy Smurf was introduced to the world for this. It felt like those six Smurfs gave us a lot of good voices to work with, a lot of great interaction to work with and some good story arcs along the way."

"I feel like we never set out to reinvent 'The Smurfs,’" say Gosnell. "We just started out to bring them to life, to bring them to the three 3-D world, and the story – It's Smurf's 'E. T.': They want to go home. The chance for their wholesomeness and their Smurf-ness to drop in the middle of the least Smurfy, least wholesome place in the world and see how these two worlds affect each other positively was just a great storytelling setup."

"The Smurfs" Opens everywhere July 29th.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/blogs/popcornbiz/Inside-The-Smurfs-Bringing-the-Original-Blue-Man-Group-to-the-Screen-125169854.html

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2011 03:03 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFS BACK IN 3D FILM CCTV News

CCTV China News - Smurfs 3D Film

Now for some international fun. The loveable Smurfs used to be one of children's favorite cartoons back in the 1980's. Now, get ready for a new journey with those little blue creatures, because they've made it onto the big screen this time in their own 3D live-action film.

Created by Belgian cartoonist Peyo in 1950's, the Smurfs were one of European people's favorite comic strips. The idea was adapted into an animated TV series in the United States in the 1980's, and soon stormed the rest of the world, including China.

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-19-2011 09:44 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mmmm... here's the Smurfette chocolate bar from the New York candy store, "Dylan's Candy Bar". It's Belgian chocolate!

Smurfette's Smurfberry Bar
Smurfette's Smurfberry Bar

[yum!]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Le Schtroumpf
Smurfling
Member # 3678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2011 07:31 AM      Profile for Le Schtroumpf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes! Smurfette is a REAL sweet! [Enamored Smurf]
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2011 02:40 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mmmmmm.... Chocolate.
I'll be planning a date to go to Dylan's Candy Bar soon. So I'll photograph the store. Thanks, Sassette!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2011 03:12 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
Mmmmmm.... Chocolate.
I'll be planning a date to go to Dylan's Candy Bar soon. So I'll photograph the store. Thanks, Sassette!

I can't wait to see the pictures. I love all of the photos & smurfy stuff you have posted!!!!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2011 03:19 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks!

--------------------

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 08:31 AM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Le Schtroumpf:
Yes! Smurfette is a REAL sweet! [Enamored Smurf]

Smurfette really is a sweet treat! [Enamored Smurf]
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 09:05 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A Smurfette candy bar? Ummm...is there something somebody is trying to say with that?

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 11:03 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
More Smurfs Vending Machine Stuff!

There are 12 Smurfs Temporary Tattoos and 16 Jumbo Smurfs Stickers to collect from vending machines. They come individually wrapped and are 50 cents each.

Below are the double-sided display cards used in the vending machines!

FOR VENDING MACHINES

The Smurfs Temporary Tattoos
The Smurfs Temporary Tattoos

The Smurfs Jumbo Stickers
The Smurfs Jumbo Stickers

[Big Grin]

PS - Don't forget to look out for the Smurfs Backpack Clips & Figures vending machines too!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 12:12 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the Heads-Up, Sassette!

And look!!!!!!!

FAO Schwarz® Celebrates Star Turn in The Smurfs' First Live Action Adventure

Smurf Happens at Legendary Toy Store with Incredible Product Display, Movie Props, Smurf Week Events and Special Appearance by Hank Azaria, A.K.A. Gargamel

WAYNE, N.J., July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- When The Smurfs opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, July 29, moviegoers will have the opportunity to become reacquainted with the magic of FAO Schwarz®. The first-ever live action film based on the popular blue creatures from Columbia® Pictures and Sony® Pictures Animation stars Neil Patrick Harris, Jayma Mays and Hank Azaria. The legendary FAO Schwarz Fifth Avenue store is also prominently featured in an action-packed chase scene in which the Smurfs encounter the evil wizard Gargamel. To celebrate the iconic store's role in the movie, customers can bring the fun of The Smurfs home with an assortment of toys, games and more Smurfy items in a "blue-tique" dedicated to The Smurfs. Additionally, to help New Yorkers and visitors relive this silver screen appearance, FAO Schwarz will host daily activities during a special Smurf Week, highlighted by an appearance by Hank Azaria, who plays Gargamel in the film.

"We are excited that a new generation of kids will soon discover the wonder of FAO Schwarz when they see this thrilling sequence featured in The Smurfs," said Richard Barry, Vice President, General Merchandise Manager, Learning and Electronics and Entertainment, Toys"R"Us, Inc. "FAO Schwarz will offer the Smurfiest assortment of products that allow kids to recreate the adventure of this family-friendly film."

"When The Smurfs script was first written, we envisioned the characters having a wonderful adventure at one of the most enchanting stores in New York City, so we were delighted with the opportunity to film at FAO Schwarz," said Gregory Economos, Senior Vice President, Global Consumer Products, Sony Pictures Entertainment. "Beyond developing a fun, action-filled scene that takes place in the store, we're excited that FAO Schwarz will be the destination for a wide variety of products based on The Smurfs."

Showcasing a Smurfy Product Assortment In-Store and Online at FAO.com

Beginning Monday, July 25, customers will find a broad product assortment based on The Smurfs and discover a "blue-tique" dedicated to the blue brand inside the Main Entrance of FAO Schwarz Fifth Avenue. The main attraction of the "blue-tique" will be the Smurfalator, a machine used by Gargamel to extract the Smurfs' magical essence, as well as images from the movie, including preview pictures of the scene filmed in FAO Schwarz. Smurf fans will also find toys based on the movie from JAKKS® Pacific, a classic assortment of Smurfs from Schleich® and collector dolls from Madame Alexander®. Additionally, apparel from Junk Food Clothing will let customers show their love of The Smurfs with T-shirts featuring images of favorite Smurfs and slogans such as "I'm a Genius" and "Keep on Smurfing."

FAO.com will also receive a Smurfy makeover as characters from The Smurfs take over the website. Surrounding the site's homepage, Papa, Smurfette, Brainy, Clumsy and the rest of the gang will highlight the Smurf-focused items visitors will find from Sunday, July 24 through Saturday, August 6. The website will also showcase the brand through a dedicated page that will bring The Smurfs products to life with imagery from the film.

Social Smurfworking

Moving into the social space, the official Facebook fan page for FAO Schwarz, located at Facebook.com/FAO, will celebrate all The Smurfs in the week leading to the film's release on July 29. Featuring trivia, the official movie trailer and more exciting Smurfiness, visitors to the page will be delighted with enough Smurf-filled fun to stuff a mushroom house. Fans will even be treated to a preview of the scene that brings The Smurfs to FAO Schwarz.

Celebrating Smurf Week at FAO Schwarz

In the week leading up to the release of The Smurfs, FAO Schwarz will participate in Smurf Week in New York City. Dedicated to all things Smurfy, themed events will take place throughout the five boroughs, daily, starting on Monday, July 25, culminating in the movie's premiere on Friday, July 29. FAO Schwarz will host appearances by The Smurfs costumed characters from Tuesday, July 26 through Friday, July 29 from 2 – 4 pm.

The FAO Schwarz Smurf Week celebration will be highlighted by a special appearance by Hank Azaria, who plays the evil wizard Gargamel in The Smurfs. Azaria will visit the legendary Fifth Avenue location on Tuesday, July 26 at 11:30 am to unveil the Smurfalator.

About FAO Schwarz

For nearly 150 years, FAO Schwarz has been a brand synonymous with quality and innovation, offering an unparalleled selection of extraordinary toys that have enchanted generations and cultivated a loyal clientele. The famous FAO Schwarz flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City, which attracts millions of visitors annually, is the only one of its kind anywhere in the world. The complete assortment of the company's products, including a line of toys marketed under the FAO Schwarz brand name, can be found in-store and online at FAO.com. The iconic FAO Schwarz brand is exclusively operated by Toys"R"Us, Inc., the world's leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer.

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 12:28 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Alan Cumming: “I’m The Butch Smurf, You Numpty”
http://blogs.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2011/07/21/alan-cumming-im-the-butch-smurf-you-numpty/

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 12:51 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Danai Maraire interviews THE SMURFS

Danai Maraire Interviews The Smurfs

Danai Maraire of Attagirlentertainment.com goes one on one with the Smurfs including Papa smurf, and Smurfette for Sony Picture's Big Screen version of "The Smurfs."

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2011 07:22 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs Sweepstake at USA Today
Smurfs Sweepstake at USA Today

Mushrooms, white pants and a black cat...Oh my!
Are you a fan of the 80s cartoon icons, the Smurfs? Then enter for your chance to win The World of Smurfs Book, a complete history of everyone's favorite little blue friends. Get the perfect complement to the major motion picture opening in theaters July 29. Don't miss your opportunity to win a nostalgic memento of the classic cartoon. You can be one of the 10 lucky winners!

The Sweepstakes starts on July 22 and ends on July 29, 2011. Ten winners will be randomly selected after close of the Sweepstakes. Each of the winners will receive a copy of the book The World of Smurfs: A Celebration of Tiny Blue Proportions.

The World of Smurfs Book
The World of Smurfs: A Celebration of Tiny Blue Proportions

By Carol Memmott, USA TODAY

It's a good time to be a Smurf or be in love with the cute blue-hued creatures many of us came to know and love through their Saturday morning cartoon show. There's plenty of blue-ly good news for fans of Papa, Brainy, Clumsy, Hefty and the adorable Smurfette. Abrams just published The World of Smurfs: A Celebration of Tiny Blue Proportions by Smurfologist Matt. Murray. It tracks the history of Smurfs from a Belgian comic strip to international fame.

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-22-2011 09:46 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello from Petaling Jaya,Selangor,Malaysia!
Tomorrow i'll participate the inter club golf tournament and I'll take another day off in Kuala
Lumpur in Sunday.
I saw the poster for The Smurfs and it'll be
release on September 1st in Malaysia.
I'm just have to wait for a whole month to watch in
thai though.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
VicyJoe
Smurf
Member # 3538

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2011 03:08 PM      Profile for VicyJoe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder what happened to Bluebuddies.com in the two or three days it is offline? At least it is now less than seven days before the film's North American release.
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2011 03:21 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Only five days to go now for all you lucky Americans. The premiere in New York is tonight, is anyone going?

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2011 03:39 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm afraid I got very bad news. I am unable to go to the movie premiere. (BOO-HOOOO!!!!! BOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) How will I be able to meet the stars?! I am stuck in City Island with my sister and cousin! And Mom and Dad are too busy! Now I'll never meet Neil Patrick Harris in person! Boo-hooooo!!!! BOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh!!! Boo-hoo! BOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2011 04:35 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Mom also told me that my obsession towards Smurfs is the same as that of Captain Ahab's, whose revenge is towards the Great White Whale, Moby Dick. I went too far towards Smurfs, but I still want to experience the film.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2011 09:16 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueTiger10:
Danai Maraire interviews THE SMURFS

Grouchy likes Vegas!! LOL! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4900 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-25-2011 10:37 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Katy Perry really dressed for the occasion at the New York premiere last night. Check out her Smurfette dress here:

Fashion Police Article by Peter Gicas

Katy Perry voiced a Smurf and she liked it.

Of course, that's probably a safe thing to say seeing what the pop star opted to wear for the New York City premiere of The Smurfs at the Ziegfeld Theatre on Sunday.

As most know by now, it's Perry who moviegoers will hear whenever Smurfette opens her mouth in the upcoming family flick.

But it wasn't just the dress that proved Perry was in the Smurf spirit. The newly blonde singer complemented it with both blue eyeshadow and high-heels as well as featuring some of the other characters on her fingernails.

The Smurfs hits theaters this Friday.

-
Katy Perry's Smurf-tastic Premiere Dress

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b254225_check_out_katy_perrys_smurf-tastic.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_uk_topstories

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.