Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 34)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2011 06:27 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
First Look at Smurf Village!

June 14th, 2011 - Steve Weintraub

Earlier today, I attended a Smurfs movie presentation at Sony Studios in Culver City. In the coming days, I'll have interviews with the filmmakers and some of the cast. While Smurfs is clearly aimed at kids, I grew up watching the little blue creatures and was curious how the movie came together. Even though we only got to see a few clips (with some looking great in 3D), based on the footage, I think kids are going to love the movie and it's going to be a big hit for Sony.

Anyway, in the room used for interviews, Sony put up a number of concept images from the movie and I snapped a few pictures. So if you'd like to see Papa Smurf's Mushroom, Smurf Village, The Smurfs History and a few close up pictures of the village, take a look.

Directed by Raja Gosnell (Beverly Hills Chihuahua), Smurfs stars Neil Patrick Harris, Glee's Jayma Mays, Hank Azaria, and voice acting from George Lopez, Jonathan Winters, Alan Cumming, Paul Reubens, Kenan Thompson, and Katy Perry.

You can watch the trailer here, and here's the movie synopsis:

When the evil wizard Gargamel chases the tiny blue Smurfs out of their village, they tumble from their magical world and into ours - in fact, smack dab in the middle of Central Park. Just three apples high and stuck in the Big Apple, the Smurfs must find a way to get back to their village before Gargamel tracks them down.

Smurf's Village Concept Artwork
Smurf's Village Concept Artwork

Papa Smurf's House Sketch
Papa Smurf's House Sketch

Smurf Movie Concept Art
Smurf Movie Concept Art

Peyo Smurf History
Peyo Smurf History

Smurf Movie Concept Art
Smurf Movie Village Concept Art

Smurf Movie Preliminary Art
Smurf Movie Preliminary Art

Smurf Village and Papa Smurf's Mushroom
Smurf Village and Papa Smurf's Mushroom

Papa Smurf's Mushroom House
Papa Smurf's Mushroom House

Smurf Village
Smurf Village

http://collider.com/smurfs-movie-images-concept-art/96428/

Enjoy these photos of concept art!

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2011 06:39 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!

John voicing Clumsy Smurf

John Campea Voices Clumsy Smurf

I had a chance to go to Sony Studios and do the voice of Clumsy Smurf from a scene in the upcoming SMURFS movie.

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-15-2011 06:41 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!

The Smurfs - Book a Family Stay at Starwood Hotels

Book a Family Stay at Starwood Hotels

http://bit.ly/smurfsfamilypackage - To celebrate the launch of The Smurfs movie in 3D, Starwood Hotels & Resorts is offering a great hotel deal for families! Book a stay at a participating Starwood Hotel and enjoy 50% off the second room, plus kids under 12 eat free!

Visit http://bit.ly/smurfsfamilypackage for more information and to book now

Have a Smurfy Stay!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2011 10:14 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow! Smurfy stuff, BlueTiger. Clumsy is sooooo cute. His voice is so different from the original cartoons but he is still a cutie all the same! The Smurf Village is so detailed - it's a real treat to see!!!

[Sassette Smurfling]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2011 12:41 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm glad you liked it, Sassette.

--------------------

VicyJoe
Smurf
Member # 3538

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2011 03:46 PM      Profile for VicyJoe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In the scene where Clumsy accidentiallly falls into a toliet, I never knew that New York City (a modern city) does have one that is old fashioned (one with a pull chain).
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-17-2011 06:51 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Spanish village gets SMURFED!

Spanish Village Gets SMURFED!

For the upcoming release of the first SMURFS MOVIE (3/8 in Belgian cinemas) Juzcar (Spain) turned blue!

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2011 04:24 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Today i went to the theaters in Central Cheangwattana department store to watch the
green lantern movie but when i'm walking to the
cinemas i saw The Smurfs poster a big one!
And there also the same smurfs hanging and dangling
display at the little balcony near the cinemas!
(Same as the one Sassette was posted in page 33)
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
And once again the unexpected from the smurfs is
such a surprise! [Wink]
I didn't carry a camera when i go there so
Stay tuned for my comment and the pictures! [Cool]

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2011 03:02 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What a smurfy surprise for you, Brainy! Don't you just love seeing the Smurfs in unexpected places?

[Big Grin]

PS - How was the Green Lantern movie?

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2011 07:11 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Happy Smurfs Day from Malaysia!

Malaysia Happy Smurfs Day

Tuesday, 7th June, 2011, Petaling Jaya -- In celebration of the Global Smurfs Day (25th June, GMT +01:00), SONY PICTURES MALAYSIA took the opportunity to commemorate the special day in advance by hosting a Happy Smurfs Day which coincided with the 2011 Movie Carnival event at IPC (formerly known as Ikano Power Centre) as well as the school holidays.

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2011 03:23 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's a good movie sassette but i think they
tried to make it funny too much the epic feeling just no longer there.
And the action sequences are too short and too late by the time you think it keep getting better
the movie has reach its ending.
It got some great visual effects though.

Wow,this is so close in malaysia! [Eek!]
What thailand is actually doing now its only
4 days left! [Confused] [Mad]
It's going to be tough to take if thailand never
get the event. [Frown] [Embarrassed]
Stay tuned for the smurfs poster pictures! [Wink]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2011 03:51 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
While you all waiting for my smurfs poster pictures I found the smurfs movie trailer straight from sony pictures thailand youtube
channel! [Smile]

Smurfs 3D Sony Pictures Thailand

the blocks that appears replaced words at the name of the video is in thai
so some of your PC may not carry thai words.
It's appears to be the same international trailer
but this is the indicator that thai have something like the rest of the world.

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2011 02:13 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs movie Soundtrack to be announced
Title: The Smurfs
Composer: Heitor Pereira
Record Label: Rhino Records
Availability: around July / August 2011

eitor Pereira scoring the Smurfs

April 5, 2011

Heitor Pereira has been hired to score the upcoming film adaptation of The Smurfs. The film marks Sony Pictures Animation's first live-action/animated hyrbid film and stars Neil Patrick Harris, Hank Azaria and Sofia Vergara in the primary live-action roles. The film's voice talent includes Jonathan Winters, George Lopez, Alan Cummings and Katy Perry. The movie is directed by Raja Gosnell who has previously worked with Pereira on Disney's 2008 hit family movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The Smurfs were created in 1958 by Belgian cartoonist Pierre Culliford (aka Peyo) and have spawned numerous print and smallscreen incarnations, the most popular one in the United States being the Hanna-Barbera cartoon version. The movie will be released in 2D and 2D on July 29, 2011.

Pereira is coming off scoring his biggest hit of his career with last year's Despicable Me. The composer also has the romantic comedy A Little Bit of Heaven starring Kate Hudson, Gael Garcia Bernal, Whoopi Goldberg and Kathy Bates coming up. The film already premiered in the UK earlier this way and is still awaiting a domestic release date.

Please notify Rhino for Details!!!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-22-2011 05:14 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What’s the Smurf-iest town in the world? The town of Juzcar, Spain has been painted blue in anticipation of The Smurfs movie.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/popcandy/post/2011/06/photos-spanish-village-paints-itself-blue-for-smurfs-premiere/1

Enjoy the photos.

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-23-2011 02:06 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Heads-up! There should be more TV spots Smurfing soon! So Smurfs Up!

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2011 02:43 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I found new "Meet the Smurfs" TV spot on facebook!
here's the video.

Meet the Smurfs

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2011 07:07 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Excellent find, Brainy!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2011 07:09 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs movie Soundtrack to be announced
Title: The Smurfs
Composer: Heitor Pereira
Record Label: Rhino Records
Availability: around July / August 2011

Heitor Pereira scoring the Smurfs

April 5, 2011

Heitor Pereira has been hired to score the upcoming film adaptation of The Smurfs. The film marks Sony Pictures Animation's first live-action/animated hyrbid film and stars Neil Patrick Harris, Hank Azaria and Sofia Vergara in the primary live-action roles. The film's voice talent includes Jonathan Winters, George Lopez, Alan Cummings and Katy Perry. The movie is directed by Raja Gosnell who has previously worked with Pereira on Disney's 2008 hit family movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The Smurfs were created in 1958 by Belgian cartoonist Pierre Culliford (aka Peyo) and have spawned numerous print and smallscreen incarnations, the most popular one in the United States being the Hanna-Barbera cartoon version. The movie will be released in 2D and 2D on July 29, 2011.

Pereira is coming off scoring his biggest hit of his career with last year's Despicable Me. The composer also has the romantic comedy A Little Bit of Heaven starring Kate Hudson, Gael Garcia Bernal, Whoopi Goldberg and Kathy Bates coming up. The film already premiered in the UK earlier this way and is still awaiting a domestic release date.

Please notify Rhino for Details!!!

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-24-2011 10:34 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tonight is a big night the total excitement
really piling up as the countdown closer and closer
to the 12 o'clock when that happen it's the time
we start to make a history!

Well,that's for people in Europe Americas Middle
east and Few selected asia countries.

I know i may not be able to participate once again.
But the best i can do is enjoy the atmosphere of
the events around the world. (Even though i still
feel jealous)

It's only half an hour away from June 25.
It's great night it's 26 degrees celsius now
a little cool but in the house it's more like
34 degrees C sweating in the house.

Have a great time for the big day of ours tomorrow!

Be sure to post some pictures of yours at the event!

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2011 05:35 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Five new TV spots for different characters have been released. Sorry I've had to break these up into five separate posts, they wouldn't work any other way for some reason.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2011 05:38 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2011 05:46 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2011 05:47 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2011 05:48 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-25-2011 06:34 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great videos Rocker!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.