Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 21)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
BlueTiger10
Super Smurfette / Reporter Smurfette
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2011 01:26 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good afternoon.
I have so many thoughts to share about the Smurfs' movie.
Here is my concept for a film promotion to allow 3D Blu-Ray owners to see the Smurfs' movie in 3D.

-

When you buy any of these Sony 3D Blu-Rays like "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs", "Open Season" or "Monster House", you will receive a free movie ticket to the Smurfs' movie in 3D.

This is an interesting idea for the Smurfs Movie to be promoted on Sony Pictures Home Entertainment for the film release. You will look forward for the movie. Here's the address to share my promotion for the film.
Sony Pictures Entertainment: Columbia Pictures
550 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022-3211
(212) 833-8500

We should let you know when they prepare for the movie release.

--------------------
http://www.Twitter.com/HubermanProject

Posts: 947 | From: City Island, Bronx, NY USA | Registered: Nov 2010
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-25-2011 06:40 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool stuff and I love your ticket BlueTiger10!

quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:

* A Smurfin' Big Adventure!
* A Very Clumsy Tale
* Behold the Power of Gargamel!

A Smurfin' Big Adventure
A Smurfin' Big Adventure!

A Very Clumsy Tale
A Very Clumsy Tale

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2011 02:45 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy looks adorable!
[Enamored Smurf]

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2011 06:29 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
FLASH: John Powell, this year's Oscar nominee for Best Original Music Score for Dreamworks Animation's "How to Train Your Dragon" will compose the music score for "The Smurfs' Movie". This is a Smurfy-News Flash! John Powell will compose "The Smurfs"!!!

--------------------

Nordlys
Smurfling
Member # 3505

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-01-2011 09:32 AM      Profile for Nordlys   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like new smurfs images! i've never seen them before and i'm waiting for the movie!

--------------------
Jeg skulle ønske jeg kunne snakke norsk!

My real country is Italy!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-01-2011 10:44 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There is a new book based on The Smurfs Movie. It's called, "The Smurfs Movie Novelization". It is a paperback novel with 144 pages. More details here.

-
The Smurfs Movie Novelization... Where the smurf are we?

Book Summary: "The Smurfs movie follows the Smurfs from their animated medieval European forest village to the live-action present day, hustle and bustle of New York/New Jersey. Pursued by the ever evil wizard, Gargamel, the Smurfs have to navigate this unfamiliar world and try to find a way back home. Along the way they meet the Winslow family, and the friendship they form turns out not only to be valuable to The Smurfs but to The Winslow's as well. The Smurfs' tremendous sense of community, loyalty, and their simple approach toward life is a stark contrast to the everyday distractions and technology that fill The Winslow's lives. In the end, in typical Smurf fashion, the lovable blue creatures will prevail while helping to bring this fractured family closer together. This BIG adventure, will be the most action-packed, funniest, and Smurfiest adventure yet!"
[Cool]

John Powell will compose the music score for The Smurfs Movie... thanks for the news flash, BlueTiger10! (nice work on the movie ticket too) I bet he'll do a great job!!

I wonder if they will do a "modern" take on the classic Smurf Song?

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2011 10:35 AM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Happy Smurfday! Smurf Birthday Party Supplies! The Site lists them as coming soon and I have noticed that we will start seeing more merch appear starting in May here in the USA.

http://www.birthdaydirect.com/the-smurfs-party-supplies-c-1076_3363.html

Posts: 39 | From: The Buckeye State | Registered: Nov 2008
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2011 11:55 AM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That sounds great! My birthday is in May, so I may have a "Smurfday" party!

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2011 12:30 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs Birthday Party Supplies!!!

-
Happy Smurfday Party
[Clown Smurf]

Thanks for sharing the great news, SmurfyD1983!!!

My birthday is also in May, BlueTiger. What is your date? My birthday is on May 12th.

--------------------

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2011 12:41 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
With a party like that, it's sure to be a happy smurfday! [Enamored Smurf]
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2011 01:03 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, Sassette, my Birthday is May 10, 1989. And I'll ask my friends to throw a "Smurfday" party. So, I'll have my birthday of Smurfs with my friends or in Manhattan. Thank you very much! And my documentary filming begins Friday on Feb. 11, 2011 (the day, "Gnomeo & Juliet" are released) so be sure to see my documentary hosting footage! I'll ask my friends to have a "Smurfday" party with my friends. But I won't tell Mom or Dad until when Kung Fu Panda 2 comes out. Toodle-loo!
REMINDER: PLEASE CONTACT SONY PICTURES ANIMATION FOR FURTHER IMAGES TO BE UPLOADED! My Smurfs' movie documentary will be filming on February 2011! Please share B-roll clips for documentary footage!!

--------------------

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-10-2011 01:18 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Happy Valentine's Day from BlueTiger10!
http://www.smurfhappens.com/ecards/valentine/

-
 -
 -
 -
REMINDER: PLEASE CONTACT SONY PICTURES ANIMATION FOR FURTHER IMAGES TO BE UPLOADED! My Smurfs' movie documentary will be filming on February 2011! Please share B-roll clips for documentary footage!!
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-10-2011 03:03 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfa-doodle-doo... these Smurf Valentines are adorable!!!! I can't decide which one it my favorite because I love them all!
[Enamored Smurf]

Thanks, BlueTiger!

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-11-2011 06:54 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
THOSE VALENTINES ARE AWESOME!!!! Thanks BlueTiger10!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Pinkie
Smurf
Member # 3182

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-12-2011 02:38 PM      Profile for Pinkie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My heart just smurfed a beat! [Enamored Smurf]
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2011 03:32 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New York Toy Fair 2011 reveals more Smurfs!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-14-2011 04:02 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFAROOOOOOO!!!!!!

Can't wait for the "No Smurf Left Behind" Game!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Thanks, BlueTiger!

--------------------

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-16-2011 07:56 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Toy Fair 2011 Day 2 Smurfs

This is a photo of the Schleich booth at the Toy Fair and yes they were showing off products for The Smurfs Movie and if you look closely at that screen behind the Movie Smurfs set you'll see A still of The Smurfs Movie It's Brainy Smurf standing next to a cup of orange juice.

So, Far we have Smurf Movie Puzzles,Plush toys, More Smurf Mega Bloks thanks to the upcoming movie and loads more. More Soon.

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-16-2011 09:12 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That was brilliant! I love their display with the stage and a red carpet just like the Oscars, and the Smurf figures with their film equipment, as well as Gargamel and Azrael stalking down the red carpet. Can you make a better close-up of the figures? And I would also want a better look at Brainy Smurf in that little movie screen.
Thanks for the heads-up!

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-18-2011 08:12 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Toy Fair looks awesome!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2011 04:28 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ATTENTION: Huberman Project is now making "The Smurfs' Documentary", in conjunction with "The New York Film Guide".
Filming status: February 15, 2011
Places filmed: Central Park, FAO Schwarz & Rockefeller Plaza
Scenes: Host Sequence 1 & 2- Central Park, Host Sequence 4- FAO Schwarz, Host Sequence 5- Rockefeller Plaza
PREMISE: A behind-the-scenes documentary about how the movie is made, plus a brief history of the Smurfs.

“THE MAKING OF THE SMURFS”
Hosted by Elisa Huberman
Executive Producers: Elisa Huberman & Harris Huberman
Producer: Elisa Huberman
Written by Elisa Huberman
Directed by Elisa Huberman

Contact Sony Pictures Animation today at:
SONY PICTURES ANIMATION
9050 W. Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
310-840-8000 (phone)

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-20-2011 06:28 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I can't wait for your documentary,bluetiger10!
Someone needs to do this and i thought no one
will until you came in!
Thanks alot! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2011 02:50 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfs' Documentary Update:
Central Park B-Roll footage
FAO Schwarz B-Roll footage- complete
Future Filming:
Central Park: Glastow Bridge
Rockefeller Center
Times Square & Broadway
(to be filmed on March 29, 2011 or April 17, 2011)
Host Sequences 3 & 6 to be filmed...
Film clips needed...
Behind-the-scenes footage needed...
Music by John Powell to be used as background music for some scenes.

--------------------

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2011 04:37 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As I promised here are more Toys for the Upcoming Smurfs Movie! And a first look at Chef Smurf! These are Jakks Smurfs just so you know!

Giochi Preziosi Brainy Smurf Movie Figure
2370 - Articulated Smurf Movie Figures (7cm)
by Giochi Preziosi
--- Grouchy
--- Smurfette
--- Clumsy
--- Papa
--- Gusty
--- Brainy

Giochi Preziosi Smurfette and Gutsy Figurines
2371 - Articulated Smurf Movie Figures (7cm)
by Giochi Preziosi
--- Gargamel & Azrael
--- Smurfette & Gutsy
--- Brainy & Chef

Giochi Preziosi Smurf Toys
2372 - Smurf Toys by Giochi Preziosi
--- Mushroom House Set
--- NYC Set

Giochi Preziosi New York Smurf Playset
2373 - Smurfs New York Playset
by Giochi Preziosi

BlueTiger10
Member # 3411

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2011 05:47 PM      Profile for BlueTiger10   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cobblers! Great finds, SmurfyD1983! You know, I have got to buy them all! Show me where I can buy them!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.