Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 15)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2010 06:02 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thats awesome i cant wait to see it! in 3d!!!
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2010 07:04 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Definitely not bad! The last thing we need are CGI Smurfs that look like animated plastic PVCs.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2010 08:57 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisDilke (Rocker Smurf):
Remember that it's only a teaser, so there isn't much, but it's here! And it's looking pretty cool.

Smurf Movie Teaser with Exclusive Neil Patrick Harris Intro

The Smurfs look AWESOME!!! And nice to see NPH! Thanks Chris!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-16-2010 09:27 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, that is one way to get a cab in New York, LOL [Big Grin] Thanks for posting the teaser Rocker Smurf [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-17-2010 02:48 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Incredible! [Eek!]
I loved this teaser,thanks Rocker Smurf! [Big Grin]
For more info just simply type "smurfhappens.com"
Website shown at the taxi's ad in the trailer.
I looked in the worldwide release date
And i saw that thailand is also in the list!
But it's been pushed back 2 months after US'
release date.
But it's better than it not in the list! [Wink]
Thailand, October 6 2011! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

That's will be my D-Day or S-day!
I think thai people still not ready for the smurfs...All of a sudden smurfs just simply
come out as movie... [Roll Eyes] [Frown]
It will be slops or smurfs lets wait for it!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 694 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2010 08:19 AM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Hopefully the rest will be just as good.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 421 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Jordan Rivers
Smurf
Member # 3118

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2010 08:29 PM      Profile for Jordan Rivers       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm starting to get excited about this.
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2010 08:58 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2010 08:59 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
me and my friends went to the movies today to see Toy story 3 (very good!) and guess what movie preview we saw? THe smurfs!!!! it was the teaser one we saw on here!
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2010 09:29 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's awesome, Green Day Smurf! Did you see the trailer in 3D? If so how did it look?

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2010 08:46 AM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
gost i cant remeber i think it was half and half. like half of it was normal and the other was 3d. but i reconized it right away and i was throwing popcorn at my friends and everything. we were so loud cheering and stuff! i cant wait till it comes out it would be so cool in 3d!!!
SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2010 02:36 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So, My source was correct The Smurfs Teaser will be in front of Toy Story 3! Sony is pushing ''The Smurfs'' early so people are aware and it gets early Hype and pokes people interest.

It worked I cannot wait to see this and can't wait to see what other smurfy goodies are in store!..I hope a new video game is made!

Posts: 39 | From: The Buckeye State | Registered: Nov 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2010 03:02 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SmurfyD you are the man!! or Smurf!!

Greenday it sounds so awesome to see it in 3d you are so lucky!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-19-2010 07:28 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Glad I could post the teaser here and get everyone excited to see the film! It's also nice to see positive enthusiasm for this film, elsewhere it's a different story. IMDb and similar sites are ripping this film to pieces.

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 06:37 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Rocker, I know what you mean. It seems like the people on all of these other website are completely ripping apart this movie. Just look up the trailer on YouTube and take a look at all the comments. People keep saying "oh they're ruining my childhood blah blah blah". I HATE when people say that. I think the plot for this movie is BRILLIANT. So far it seems like we here on the forum and another Smurf forum I frequent are the only ones excited about this film. I guess only hardcore Smurf fans are the only ones who are going to like this. I don't know. But I for one am excited.
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 07:50 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm completely with you, Shane. I can't stand people like that, they know the film's not out for another year and automatically they're trashing it, mostly for the plot and for Raja Gosnell being the director. Admittedly the plot is very "seen-it-all-before", but it's still good and people are getting the wrong impression by thinking that the Smurfs have moved to NYC. They have been chased out their home and are trying to find their way back. It will be interesting to see how this plot turns out.

And as for the criticism surrounding the director, it's still never a certainty that the film will be bad. Having directed both Scooby Doo movies and Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Raja Gosnell may not have a particularly good reputation for family films, but for all we know he could turn that right around with the Smurfs. Adam Shankman is another who has made some poorly received family films (e.g. Cheaper by the Dozen 2, The Pacifier), and when he was chosen to direct the remake of Hairspray, with Zac Efron and Amanda Bynes in the cast, he must have got some backlash by fans of the original film and musical. But that film received glowing reviews (it was great fun to watch too), thus proving that one director can redeem himself and his reputation can change at any time.

I'm not going to lie, I do have my doubts about this film, but I am going to stay positive and excited for it like more Smurfs fans should be doing right now.

--------------------

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 08:09 AM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wouldnt understand y people are saying "The movie is runing my Childhood" This actually a great oppertuniaty. If the smurfs go off air from tv then a movie will come out and you couldbuy it. intstead of watching the smurfs episodes again their trying to give the smurfs 1 last go.
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 08:16 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah Rocker Smurf, Shane and GreenDay!! The smurfs look cool and the story sounds good. Running around FAO Toys and thru New York is an awesome idea. Seeing the Smurfs on top of the taxi hanging on for dear life in the preview teaser was FUN. The whole thing looks FUN and I bet the movie turns out to be great!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 11:05 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was talking to a friend the other day and she is also excited about the Smurfs movie. She says that if the production team is starting the teasers now then they are confident that the movie will be a real hit.

Forget the negative talkers (most of them are probably closet smurf lovers themselves, lol). The answer our questions 'how good will the movie be?' will come for all of us when the movie does come out next summer. [Wink]

--------------------

Binky
Smurf
Member # 2693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 12:15 PM      Profile for Binky       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The excitement one feels is very real. Upon viewing the 'teaser' which Rocker Smurf provided, I was immediately overwhelmed with a sense of excitement. The Smurfs movie is nigh!

Raven Child's comments make the anticipation palpable - perhaps we have something magnificent waiting in the wings. I hope further teaser trailers are forthcoming!

--------------------
I smurf, therefore I smurf.

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 09:07 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Are you ready to see The Smurfs in 3D Teaser Poster? It was released at the 2010 Licensing Expo and I was told that Sony is pushing this movie aggressively so you can expect tons of Smurfs Movie Merch next Summer also seems that lil rumor I posted about a Burger King Promo MAY be proven true! Just trying to get it 100% confirmed.

Anyway here is the Teaser Poster I told you all about enjoy! It's not much but..Hey it got me excited..It shows a Smurf standing on a building in Central Park looking at the HUGE buildings in the distance.

The Smurfs in 3D Teaser Poster
The Smurfs in 3D Teaser Poster

The Smurfs House
The Smurfs House

Smurfette at the Licensing Show
Smurfette at the Licensing Show

http://www.animationmagazine.net/article/11620

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 10:39 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's kind of a cool poster...who knows they might change it a little before the movie does come out.

Is that you with Smurfette, SmurfyD?

--------------------

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2010 09:58 AM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No, That isn't me. It's just a Teaser Poster.. Poor little Guy he just wants to go home. I'm sure Sony will be releasing more Posters to promote the movie over the the last 6 months of this year and all of next year.
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2010 02:10 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This just gets more and more exciting! And my fingers are still crossed about the Smurfs coming to Burger King.

Wouldn't you just love to have that Smurf House out in your back yard!
[Wink]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2010 09:36 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome news and pics SmurfyD!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Cool]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.