Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf names (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurf names
Handy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2005 04:03 AM      Profile for Handy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is it possible to add all these Smurf names somewhere on the site? Perhaps in the "Smurf Character Names" section.
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 05-06-2005 09:51 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Handy Smurf:
Is it possible to add all these Smurf names somewhere on the site? Perhaps in the "Smurf Character Names" section.

Great idea Handy! All this hard work needs a permanent place on the site.

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Handy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-14-2005 08:22 AM      Profile for Handy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeh, it would be good for visitors to see as well. Perhaps you can notify us here when this is added to the site. [Big Grin] [Smile]
bubblesblue
Smurfling
Member # 1010

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted 05-15-2005 04:15 PM      Profile for bubblesblue       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Confused]

If indeed the smurfs are bald under their caps except Smurfette and the add ons, what the crap did they need a barber smurf for?

Don't forget:
Nat Smufling (add on)
Slouchy Smurfling (add on)
Evil Smurf (the one that Gargamel created but it's tail kept falling off)
Nanny Smurf (AKA Grandma Smurf)
King Smurf (one of them was elected in one episode don't remember which one)
Weakling Smurf was one I think
and Wooler (was on one episode where he wooled some sheep)
Wild Smurf (had the hat with leaves on it and he has a pal named Chitter or somethin')

PS: Can anyone tell me what episode the Angry Smurfs were one they were black with red eyes and kept saying "Nack nack" or somethin'

Thanks

Vic George
Smurf
Member # 37

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2005 08:05 PM      Profile for Vic George       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Answering bubblesblue's questions:

Barber Smurf first appeared in the episode "Symbols Of Wisdom" giving Papa Smurf a beard trim (like anyone could notice a difference). Apparently, he had at least one consistent customer before there even was a Smurfette.

Nat Smurfling as well as Slouchy and Snappy were NOT add-ons because they were adult Smurfs before they got de-aged by Father Time's magical grandfather clock. At the very least, though, Nat got to appear in five or six episodes before he wound up getting his second childhood.

Evil Smurf in the cartoon show was Hogatha's creation, though Gargamel also did appear as a fake Smurf to appear in the Mr. Smurf contest being held in the village. Neither of them can be counted as Smurfs in any sense.

King Smurf was portrayed by Brainy Smurf in the cartoon show and thus is NOT considered to be a separate Smurf.

The episode the Angry Smurfs appeared in was "The Purple Smurfs", and they went "gnapp gnapp".

--------------------
-- VIC GEORGE, Westfield, MA, USA

Posts: 222 | From: Westfield, MA, USA | Registered: Jul 1999
bubblesblue
Smurfling
Member # 1010

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted 05-15-2005 08:31 PM      Profile for bubblesblue       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] Whoa you know your smurfs LOL. Thank you bunches for the info. Guess I need to rewatch some it has been quite a while [Smile]
bubblesblue
Smurfling
Member # 1010

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2005 08:49 PM      Profile for bubblesblue       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay Nanny Smurf had a pal named Smoogle, what exactly was smoogle? A Pink Rabbit?

Okay ya'll have me thinking.

Wasn't there a Cobbler?

And maybe archer (had a bow and arrows) ?

Natural Smurf is one too I think I recall....

--------------------
BUBBLESBLUE

bubblesblue
Smurfling
Member # 1010

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-15-2005 09:55 PM      Profile for bubblesblue       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay okay last one then I am going to bed (Thanks alot guys I will be dreaming of smurfs) what about Enamoured Smurf (the one who pulls the petals off the flowers and says she loves me, she loves me not and carves he and Smurfettes initials on the tree? Tell me I am not nuts here?

--------------------
BUBBLESBLUE

Handy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-19-2005 05:01 AM      Profile for Handy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bubblesblue:
Natural Smurf is one too I think I recall....

Natural Smurf was Nat (smurfling) before he went in Father Time's clock and was made a smurfling again.
albinosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2005 04:32 AM      Profile for albinosmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
did anyone mention don smurfo yet, belongs in the additionals jokey smurf masqueraded as Smurfette's storybook hero Don Smurfo in 1 of the later episodes.
Vic George
Smurf
Member # 37

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2005 09:01 PM      Profile for Vic George       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Don Smurfo was a fictional Smurf who basically resided in his story books, except for the few episodes where he came out of his books to face real life. He ended up returning to the books afterward.

--------------------
-- VIC GEORGE, Westfield, MA, USA

Posts: 222 | From: Westfield, MA, USA | Registered: Jul 1999
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 06-30-2005 06:28 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The file has been posted!

The file is accessible from the Smurf Character Names section. The direct download link is:

http://bluebuddies.com/help/Smurf_Names.txt

Please let me know of any additions/suggestions/etc.

A big thanks to Handy Smurf, Vic George, Raven Child, Swarlock, and everysmurf who helped out - this list is a result of your hard work!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

<Big Mouth Smurf>
unregistered

Icon 1 posted 09-16-2006 10:10 AM     's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If Evil Smurf is in reference to when Hawgatha turned *herself* into a Smurf (or a Smurfette as the case may have been -- Her gender was never actually acknowledged in that episode) then that should be corrected.

Hawgatha in Smurf(ette) form was actually coined 'Snorty Smurf' until of course she lost her false tail (a glued-on blue-painted pea) and was found out, then banished from the village.

Indeed her sidenote should be entered at the bottom of your Smurf_Names list.

Barber Smurf has also not been included as an addition to the 1.0 Smurf gallery as of yet.

Thank you for remembering Wild! The Lost Smurfling! :~) La La, Lala....

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2006 11:24 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hogatha transformed herself into a Smurf twice on the show -- once as a male Smurf in "The Fake Smurf", and once as Grandma Smurfette in another episode during the Grandpa Smurf years.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 09-19-2006 10:30 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everysmurf! I have updated the Smurf Names text file. I have also added a section for the Smurfs' pets / animals.

Do you have any changes or additions? Let me know what you think!

[Smile]

http://bluebuddies.com/help/Smurf_Names.txt

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2006 11:05 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As for "Smurfs that weren't Smurfs", Gargamel also transformed himself into a Baby Smurf during the first season.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Wizard Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4023

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-11-2011 01:10 AM      Profile for Wizard Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't knowww... I just want to say that in the movie there's Narrator Smurf...

--------------------
Do If what your Smurfin!

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2011 02:16 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I don't think you've mentioned

Baker
Cook
Chef
Chatty
Nobody/Somebody

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2011 02:18 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also,

Architect
Gutsy(Movie)
Chemist
Toughy

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Wizard Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4023

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2011 08:46 PM      Profile for Wizard Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
...I was wondering...that Brainy, Lazy and Jokey Smurf are just classic smurfs...

--------------------
Do If what your Smurfin!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-11-2012 05:08 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Please tell me if I forgot one, and you could ask me anything about one of the characters, (even the creation of Nanny)! So, here (should) feature every smurf mentioned

01. Papa Smurf.
02. Smurfette
03. Hefty Smurf
04. Brainy Smurf
05. Barber Smurf
06. Harmony Smurf
07. Black/Purple Smurf(s)
08. Cobbler Smurf
09. Masked Pie Smurf (Jokey's invention that came to life)
10. Jokey Smurf
11. Grouchy Smurf
12. Dreamy Smurf
13. Clumsy Smurf
14. Greedy Smurf
15. Chef Smurf
16. Vanity Smurf
17. Handy Smurf
18. Scaredy Smurf
19.Tracker Smurf
20. Sloppy Smurf /Rocker Smurf
21. Painter Smurf
22. Poet Smurf
23. Baby Smurf
24. Natural Smurf/Nat Smurfling
25. Snappy Smurfling
26. Slouchy Smurfling
27. Grandpa Smurf
28. Farmer Smurf
29. Sassette Smurfling
30. Timid Smurf (a.k.a. Actor Smurf)
31. Architect Smurf
32. Baker Smurf
33. Clockwork Smurf
34. Clockworkette Smurf
35. Dabbler Smurf
36. Doctor Smurf
37. Dopey Smurf (a.k.a Dumb Smurf)
38. Enamored Smurf
39. Finance Smurf
40. Flying Smurf (a.k.a. Aviator)
41. Lazy Smurf (a.k.a. Sleepy)
42. Miner Smurf
43. Nanny Smurf (a.k.a. Granny Smurf)
44. Nosy Smurf
45. Reporter Smurf
46. Editor Smurf
47. Reflection Smurf (a.k.a. Hundredth)
48. Reporter Smurf
49. Sneezy Smurf
50. Stinky Smurf
51. Sweepy Smurf
52. Tailor Smurf
53. Weakling Smurf
54. Wild Smurf
55. Weepy Smurf
56. Tuffy Smurf
57. Wooly Smurf
58. Nursette Smurf
59. Lucky Smurf
60. Lumberjack Smurf/Timber Smurf
61. Pretentious Smurf
62. Pastrycook Smurf
63. Cook Smurf
64. Submariner Smurf
65. Navigator Smurf
66. Fisher Smurf
67. Hunter Smurf
68. Marco Smurf
69. Flighty Smurf
70. Don Smurfo
71. Nobody Smurf
72. Pushover Smurf
73. Gutsy Smurf
74. Panicky Smurf
75. Crazy Smurf
76. Narrator Smurf
77. Passive-Agressive Smurf

Grandpa Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4284

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-11-2012 05:18 PM      Profile for Grandpa Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So, how was Nanny Created?

--------------------
Grandpa Smurf

Posts: 4 | From: High in the mountains | Registered: Feb 2012
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-11-2012 05:22 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nanny was created just like Smurfette, Sassette and Nursette, by a spell, although, this spell was not evil, it was created by Grandpa Smurf himself! The reason no other female smurfs were created is because Grandpa somehow "lost" the spell, I always thoght it was sad that Nanny, Sassette, Nursette and Clockworkette were turned into coins by Gargamel (as did Nosy and Tuffy)
Joseph Raymond
Smurf
Member # 4731

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2013 06:35 AM      Profile for Joseph Raymond       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf is a gentle, wise, and knowledgeable village elder. As the Smurfs' leader, Papa is a central father-like figure that the Smurfs typically go to when seeking counsel. Due to his fatherly nature, Papa Smurf is always concerned about the Smurfs’ welfare and harmony. He is very altruistic and is always available to help anybody—Smurf or human! His great diplomatic skills come in handy when encountering humans or other creatures in the forest.

In the original comic books by Peyo, Papa Smurf has a much more forceful personality. He is often portrayed as a cantankerous and irritable leader. In these comics, Papa has little patience and becomes easily angry with the Smurfs for being disobedient or making mistakes.

Papa Smurf's duty is to ensure that all the Smurfs of the village get along and respect each other. When real chaos arises, Papa Smurf usually resorts to drastic measures, often through the use of magic. For example, Papa switched bodies with Gargamel in order to pretend to attack the village ("Smurf Versus Smurf" comic adventure) ("Romeo & Smurfette" TV episode). In another instance, he creates an entire village full of evil doubles of the original Smurfs ("The Smurf Menace" issue).

While Papa Smurf sometimes prefers to not have to constantly fix problems, he realizes that it is his calling. He once said that since he may not be able to be the village leader forever, every Smurf should have a brief experience of commanding the village. To do so, Papa handed over his signature red hat, allowing each Smurf the chance to direct others on a construction project. The Smurfs were then referred to as "Papa Greedy", "Papa Clumsy" or "Mama Smurfette," depending on whose turn it was to be the village leader. While Papa did see the importance of each Smurf gaining leadership skills, his true purpose was to guide the Smurfs and help fix their problems and mistakes.

When he is not actively acting as the leader or helping other Smurfs, Papa Smurf indulges in his favorite hobby: magical chemistry, or alchemy. He often makes elixirs to help Smurfs who get into trouble. The French comic portrays Papa Smurf constantly preparing magical drinks from white hellebore. The drawings that portray the effects of these alchemical brews are shown as both turbulent and amusing. Aside from his house, he also has a laboratory containing several chemical devices. Papa Smurf often tries to create potions to help the Smurfs but sometimes fails; such as the time he accidentally created a substance that turned any living thing into a huge monster (see the album: The Smurfs and the Cracoucass and the cartoon episode "The Smurfs and the Howlibird"). Impassioned by this activity, he occasionally leaves the village in order to get the needed ingredients.

--------------------
Joseph Raymond

Posts: 246 | From: Waterbury, Connecticut | Registered: Jan 2013
Joseph Raymond
Smurf
Member # 4731

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2013 06:36 AM      Profile for Joseph Raymond       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette

The adventure of the Smurfette first started in Spirou magazine in 1966. She was made by Gargamel as a means to sow unrest in the Smurf village. When this was discovered, Papa Smurf succeeded in turning her into a real Smurf, altering her appearance at the same time. She still was a source of envy between the Smurfs, though, and at the end of this story, she left the Smurf village, thus restoring the status quo of an all-male community. She made the occasional on-off appearance, but when the animated TV series of the Smurfs was introduced in the 1980s, she was featured as a permanent character, appearing in stories in which she was not included in the original source comics. Thus, the comics also started to feature her as a permanent character.

Comics

Smurfette was magically created from clay by the Smurfs' enemy, Gargamel, so that she would use her charms to cause jealousy and competition among the Smurfs in order to cause their fall. He left her in the forest and Hefty Smurf took her to the Smurf village, where she was kept out of kindness.

(Although Grouchy Smurf had customarily stated "I hate Smurfette," he did draw a love symbol on a wall when he was sure no one was watching.)

Gargamel's plans didn't work well at all. The Smurfs' kindness to Smurfette caused her to want nothing else than to be a real Smurf. Papa Smurf took pity on her and took her to his laboratory, where they locked themselves in while he cast spells, including infusing her with moonbeams, before emerging. Smurfette now had long, flowing blonde hair and an appealing character. This caused every Smurf of the village to fall in love with her. The Smurfs got their revenge on Gargamel by using the same process that he had used to make the Smurfette, but in this case they built a man-sized, wart-covered, ugly old hag who talked Smurf language and chased the horrified sorcerer all over the forest.

Smurfette returned occasionally to the village, though she found that her presence still aroused conflict. When the Smurfs argued about which one should marry her, she herself announced that she would take Grouchy Smurf, who had customarily stated "I hate marriage", thus making her point that the subject was closed.

The Smurfs then moderated their passion for her, worshipping from a distance, and she settled permanently in the village. She even learned to talk in Smurf language when previously she had talked in straight human speech in accordance with Gargamel's magic.

Her influence could still be used for positive actions. When Hefty Smurf tried to organize the Olympic Smurfs, the other Smurfs showed no interest. But when it was later announced that the winner would get a kiss from the Smurfette this produced a mad rush for the signing-in office.

Cartoon series

The Hanna-Barbera cartoon series of the Smurfs, introduced in 1981, had her as an actual Gargamel spy and saboteur who intentionally tries to disrupt life in the village. She was magically created from blue clay, sugar and spice but nothing nice, crocodile tears, half a pack of lies, a chatter of a magpie, and the hardest stone for her heart. She is found in the forest by Hefty Smurf (The Smurfs, season 1 volume 1, "The Smurfette").

Working for Gargamel, Smurfette tried a few different approaches to defeat the Smurfs, all of which failed. In the dam incident, she used a slice of cake to lure Greedy Smurf into opening it. Where Greedy tried to close the dam again, Smurfette yanked it back. Greedy soon caught on, all the tugging eventually threw Smurfette off balance and she promptly fell into the river. While Greedy hammered the dam back down, Smurfette was rescued by Papa Smurf who sent her to court.

In Smurf court, Smurfette's beauty was to no avail with the entire village angrily aware of her treachery. She finally admitted her slavery to Gargamel and tearfully offered to submit the Smurfs' judgement. Hefty thinks she's lying and wants to beat her up, however, Papa Smurf absolves her of her guilt and offers to attempt to free her by making her a real Smurf. Papa Smurf magically undid some of Gargamel's spells, consequently turning Smurfette into a more beautiful creature. Her hair grew and became blonde. Her dress became frillier. As a final touch, her shoes turned into high-heel pumps. Of course, everyone now loved her and actually fought to do trivial favors for her such as walking her home.

When Gargamel recontacts her, he is alarmed by her changed visage and realizes that Papa Smurf has undone his control of her. Instead he tries to placate his and manipulates her to lure the Smurfs into a trap. The trap is successful with the entire community captured and Smurfette is aghast at her unwitting role in it. However, she is then able to spectacularly undo her mistake by disguising herself as a male masked Smurf to lure away Gargamel and Azrael on a chase that both allows her to incapacitate the villains and free the Smurfs. At the conclusion of the story, any doubts of the Smurfs of Smurfette's loyalty are resolved and she is made a welcome permanent member of their village.

Smurfette's original artificial nature arose again in the sequel episode, "Smurfette Unmade." In this story, Gargamel tells his apprentice Scruple (who was an added character by this time) about how he regrets creating her, he comments how bad is that Gargamel can't turn her evil again, and he remembers there is a way. They kidnap her and prepare a spell which initially doesn't seem to work and the Smurfs take her home. When Scruple turns on the next page of Gargamel's spell book, the bad guys realize the spell is complete but its effects won't become apparent until the next full moon's midnight, which happened to be that very night. The effects includes Smurfette changing back to her original appearance and malicious personality before she could consult Papa Smurf on the matter. Thus changes into her original form, Smurfette manages to hide by concealing her black hair with a wig (in spite of her feet being a dead giveaway) but the Smurfs eventually learned the truth when she arranges the Smurfs to be captured. Papa Smurf said he can't repeat the spell that had initially turned her good. However, when Gargamel was about to get Baby Smurf to test his gold making potion (over Smurfette's objection), Smurfette's conscience rebels and is changed her back to her blond-haired appearance. Gargamel and Scruple attempt to capture her to prevent them from losing again but Smurfette destroys the potions sending the Smurfs' arch enemies into a tree. They all returned home with Papa Smurf guessing that Smurfette's Smurf nature was too strong to ever fully remove in the first place.

Movies

In the 2011 Smurfs movie, Smurfette is voiced by singer Katy Perry. Katy Perry has confirmed that she'll be reprising her role for The Smurfs 2.

As seen in the trailer for The Smurfs 2, there is a scene with Smurfette in her original appearance, as per her introduction in the comics and cartoon series. At this time, it is unknown if elements of Smurfette's origin story will be part of the storyline in the 2013 Smurf film.

--------------------
Joseph Raymond

Posts: 246 | From: Waterbury, Connecticut | Registered: Jan 2013
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.