Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Who are your favourite Smurfs? (Page 1)
Author Topic: Who are your favourite Smurfs?
Squeaker
Smurf
Member # 632

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted 01-20-2005 04:24 AM      Profile for Squeaker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Which of the little blue skinned creatures are your favourites. Mine are Jokey, Grouchy and Smurfette.
<Gargamel>
unregistered

Icon 1 posted 01-20-2005 07:04 AM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I despise all of those wretched blue creatures equally. Although I'd love to have them over for dinner!

Ahahahahaheeheehee...

[Gargamel]

PIMPsmurf
Smurfling
Member # 781

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2005 11:18 AM      Profile for PIMPsmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i love them all.
but id hav to say im a big fan of jokey and lazy.
and of course papa smurf.

--------------------
gotta love a smurf in a white suit

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 01-24-2005 12:13 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favorite Smurf character from the cartoon is definitely Clumsy. I particularly like the dynamic between Clumsy and Brainy.

My favorite PVC figure is the 2.0014 Sunbather. My sunbather Smurf went on a world-tour once but I'll tell you about that some other time.

[Smurfette]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 01-25-2005 05:37 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette,

I love Clumsy too! His voice and accent are just perfect.

I also must admit that I like Smurfette a lot - her whiny "boo hoo hoo" is something I never tire of. Just call me a sucker for feminine wiles...

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2005 06:12 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favorite characters are Hefty Smurf, and Gargamel's cat, Azrael. [Azrael] [Wink]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

xSmurfettex
Smurfette
Member # 416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2005 03:19 PM      Profile for xSmurfettex       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Vanity is definitely my favorite. I think he's really shallow and superficial, but it's just so funny to see a guy wear a flower in his hat and obsess over how ridiculously handsome he is.

--------------------
"You need to do something for *you*. Buy some beer!"

"Just imagine you're weightless in the middle of the ocean surrounded by tiny, little seahorses."

Posts: 130 | From: Baltimore Women's House of Detention aka, the Big Dollhouse. | Registered: Dec 2003
Handy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2005 11:16 PM      Profile for Handy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favourite smurfs would have to be Jokey, Handy and Papa. I also like Clumsy. Well I like them all.
<Angelsmurf>
unregistered

Icon 1 posted 02-01-2005 07:13 PM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Are the Angel Smurf and Devil Smurfs allowed?
Squeaker
Smurf
Member # 632

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2005 12:06 AM      Profile for Squeaker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was asking about Smurfs who appear in the comic books and on the TV show. I might start another thread about Smurf toys etc.

--------------------
I came! I saw! I smurfed!

Vic George
Smurf
Member # 37

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2005 09:22 PM      Profile for Vic George       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Strictly Papa Smurf.

--------------------
-- VIC GEORGE, Westfield, MA, USA

Posts: 222 | From: Westfield, MA, USA | Registered: Jul 1999
<Japanese soup>
unregistered

Icon 1 posted 02-19-2005 06:52 PM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
JOKEY!
JOKEY.
JOKEY!
JOKEY.
JOKEY!

[] [] [] [] []

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2005 07:41 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf - For his wisdom.
Clumsy - Because I'm like that sometimes.
Smurfette - Because she's just so sweet even she cries a lot.
And Grouchy - Because I can be like that when I get in a cranky mood.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 408 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
<Quasisp>
unregistered

Icon 7 posted 02-20-2005 08:24 PM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have a great list of my favorites:

1) Papa Smurf [Smile]
2) Smurfette [Smurfette]
3) Brainy
4) Clumsy
5) Handy
6) Hefty
7) Grandpa Smurf
8) Sassette
9) Gargamel and Azrael (not smurfs, but still an inportant part of the show) [Gargamel] [Azrael]

10) Angry Smurf (was purple on the show, but was jet black as a figurine). [GNAP!]

As for the figurines, I have six others that did not appear on the show, but were my favorites when I collected Smurfs in 1981.

1) Barber Smurf (did make one appearance in the series, but not as the figurine released in 1978).

2) Magician Smurf
3) Pirate Smurf [Pirate Smurf]
4) Singer Smurf
5) Hamburger Smurf (an ordinary Smurf that is shown eating a hamburger)

6) King Smurf (this is the one with a golden gown), not the one that appeared in the storybooks, nor the version that was played by Brainy Smurf.

smurfette6969666
Smurfling
Member # 960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-04-2005 09:39 AM      Profile for smurfette6969666       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
my favorite one is smurfette well actually i like all of them
lazysmurf88
Smurfling
Member # 984

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-04-2005 09:47 AM      Profile for lazysmurf88       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My Favorite One is
Lazy
Lazy
And
Smurfette

Clumsy 1991
Smurf
Member # 4126

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 04:00 PM      Profile for Clumsy 1991       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favourite characters:
#Clumsy - Gee I could hardly say anything else about this cute little guy, but despite the fact that he had been such a klutz to everyone else, I always adore him as he had been so lovable! [Smile]

#Handy - I always thought him as a handy-man who always hard at work with various buildings, inventions etc.

#Smurfette - I always thought Smurfette is a pretty smurf, especially for every Smurf to melt their hearts for. And even though she can be a damsel in distress and crying at other times, I always knew that she is just the girl with certain ways to get out of trouble.

#Vanity - Yes we all know some people said the same thing about the "good looking" smurf and of course his looks, but that doesn't mean something to do with sexuality, but the most important thing that - It's only a fictional character who always obsess with his handsome looks.

#Hefty - The strongest smurf we all know, and to me - He seems to play a pretty great role in plenty of episodes he stars in.

#Brainy - Let's face it, he can be annoying at times - but I assure you that he does mean well for being.... well Brainy!

#Nat - Out of all the smurflings, I always thought Nat was one of the fantastic character out of all, especially for having some communication with animals.

#Baby - All I would say that Baby Smurf - So adorable. =)

Well that's about it!
Daniel Coffey

--------------------
Clumsy: "Hehe Golly! I couldn't have done it better myself!" - Karate Clumsy (Season 9)

koolhomey123
Smurfling
Member # 4127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 04:03 PM      Profile for koolhomey123   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favorite Smurf would have to be, Smurfette, because she is shy, yet she is very independent, and she sure knows how to tell someone to back off.

--------------------
Lily Lammers

Posts: 1 | From: Hartington, Nebraska | Registered: Dec 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 06:35 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
mine are handy,hefty,vanity,smurfette,lazy,wild,timber and who could forget clumsy!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 06:41 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
oh and a few by raven child toughette,melody,grumpette,valvette,and nursette

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Wizard Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4023

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 08:30 PM      Profile for Wizard Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I dont have any favorites...I love them all...

--------------------
Do If what your Smurfin!

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-02-2011 08:44 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy, because he's so sweet and the most pure-hearted.

Farmer, because of everything he did to try to impress Smurfette in Speak For Yourself, Farmer Smurf. Also for the incredible way he handled things with the wartmongers, looked after the smurflings, and saved the smurflings and himself in The Great Slime Crop Failure. It's also very touching how much he cares for Gourdy, his genie. He also single-handedly grows enough food to feed the entire village.

Greedy for his love of food, particularly sweets, something we have in common lol. Also because he single-handedly feeds the entire village 3 times daily. Very impressive.

Handy, just because of his personality.

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
aprilsmurfling
Smurf
Member # 3862

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-03-2011 01:37 AM      Profile for aprilsmurfling   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty, Handy and of course Sassette [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check out my smurf pics and zodacsigns in smurf style here -> http://wintergrape95.deviantart.com/

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2014 09:06 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy at first. Then, Brainy and Grouchy. [Enamored Smurf] After, Handy, Painter and Wild. [Wild Smurf] I have also a soft spot for Greedy though I'm not fond of eating [yum!] and I think I'd never get angry at Jokey despite not liking any pranks. [Big Grin]
Tracker and Baby are cute too. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3915 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
GoofySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2014 12:24 PM      Profile for GoofySmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My top ten, in no particular order are:

01 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
02 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
03 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
04 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
05 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
06 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
07 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
08 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
09 - Smurfette [Smurfette]
10 - Smurfette [Smurfette]

Harmony: My lips are too frozen to pucker!
Papa: I see, well, uh, pretend you're giving Smurfette a big kiss.
Me: *punches Harmony* You'll do no such thing!!!!

34 years crazy for the Smurfette!

Get it?

^^

--------------------
Oh where for art thou Smurfette?
http://facebook.com/the.goofy.smurf

Posts: 26 | From: Mocksvillle, NC USA | Registered: Feb 2014
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.